• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Destiny's Trading

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
    Is that Kyogre a HG-caught one?

If so, would you be interested in either an Adamant Dialga (53), Azelf (50), Uxie(50), or Suicune (40) for it? There's a level 70 Dialga as an alternative too, can't remember the nature though (I think it's Modest).

And if I'm correct in thinking that it's free, could I get my hands on the Michina Arceus? I was away from home on a photoshoot for the whole event. :/

Cheers!

EDIT: Oh, also, if you're interested in any of the ones I offered, would you want to trade the ALAMOS Darkrai for one?

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    @Reflux ok
    @azoula I will have a look
    @Drift No, it Is HG though...
    @XaiXo Adamant Dialga (53), Azelf (50), michina arcus is only free with the pichu.

Oh BTW Until ALL these Pokes have been transferred to my new SS version, Trading will currntly be oflfine
    Sorry

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    @Josh I USE a random number generator between 1 and 493 till it lands on a pokedex number of a poke i have!

@Distortion world brave.

Gysztaf

Event Collector
    Years
    I'm interested in:
    Events:
    Jolly GAMESTP pichu
    Hasty EUSMR09 regigigas
    Jolly SPR2010 Pichu
    Adamant AKIYAMA Slaking
    Shiny:
    Salamence