• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Desu~* Ichi-chan Fan Clubby *~Desu~*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Naw, I don't even have wisdom teeth yet. Every once in a while, the gums in the back of my mouth will hurt though. I had two cavities and I had to get them filled... *sigh* Damned chocolate... xD;

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey, who'd you like for AI last night? ^^

Ramiele: Terrible
    Syesha: She did amazing with that song, but I don't think that was her best. Her best was "Chain of fools" in her audition. XD
    Brooke: Fine, wasn't her best though.
    Jason: Terrible
    David A: Exactly what Simon said, XD
    "It sounded like it was the end of a Pixar movie, where you all get together with dancing creatures and sing a song." XD
    Chikezie: O_O Disgusting
    Kristy: Best performance yet, but still not perfect.
    Carly: I can't even remember what she sang... O_O
    Michael: Absolutely loved it actually. O_O
    David C: I hope he wins, he's the best in the competition.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hehehe... hi Cheeeeeese. =D; You said you're going somewhere on the 28th?

Ramiele: Not very rememberable. Her baby pictures were soooo cute though. xD
    Syesha: It was amazing, but not her best... Everyone kept saying this time was her best.
    Brooke: Pretty nice.
    Jason: Ickk... It was okay.
    David A: He should go to Broadway if he doesn't win it! <333
    Chikezie: Not like last week's. Last week he did amazing! ~ (I think it was last week...)
    Kristy: Gggh, I just don't like her...
    Carly: I love her... but yeah, I cant remember what she sang either.
    Michael: Absolutely loved it actually. O_O
    David C: *Gape* Amazing... seriously... I didn't even recondnize the song when I heard it! I totally changed it! ...And it was wow... >O<

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh yeah, =D 3 night stay though. Tehe, today is Wednesday.... I think I told everyone that I was leaving Wednesday. XD I thought today was Monday. xD

I don't like Archuleta, he creeps me out. O_O

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Nooo, Chikezie. xD; I was starting to like him after his performence two weeks ago. But guess what? Kristy Lee wasn't in the bottom three at all! Woooow. xD

Welp... time to save your FC before you leave soon. xD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    That's because she did very well with,
    "God bless the USA".

Yay, thanks for saving. XP And make sure you take good care of it while I'm gone. XD

I'll send you a goodbye PM tomorrow before I go, and make sure you know how to keep my active clubs safe. XD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah, cuz she sang a country song... that's her style. xD She was terrible durning the Beatles weeks. >.<

Okay. Or, you know you could get a mod to temperarily close your club while your gone so it won't die and then ask to open it again.

How long will you be gone again? xD;

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Like 3 to 4 days or something. XD
    It's not long, but after all I will be gone. Hm, maybe I could ask Chi if she could do it while I'm gone.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Aww! Who can I talk to then? xD Yeah, I think Chi closes clubs. Yep. Right?
    If my club's still alive by August, she may have to close it for awhile too...

Newest doodle...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh my gosh, a chicken nugget. XO
    You made me hungry; it's just breakfast. ><
    The peoples' expressions looked awesome. But no coloring. ;_; *tear*
    I'm leaving in about... 3 hours, goodbye. ;_;

C Ya at da beginning of April. ^^ I think....

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Heeey, Ichi-chan.

*pokes this thread with a stick* Is this thread still alive? Good! Keep it that way!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I wish we had Mod powers. PC would blow up. xD

Cheese - Doodles have no coloring xD
    Furea - It is but I keep forgetting about it. xD

OMG! SABA-SAN'S BACK! <333 *Runs around the table*
    New art by the way! <3

Ace-kittyness:

Kyuubi Naruto:

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hmm, I like your doodles. <3
    Naruto isn't your best though, but still much better than I could ever do. ;3 Also, why does his teeth stick out? O_O He looks like a bat. O_O

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Hehe. It looks much better in person actually. xD
    Kyuubi Naruto has some pretty sharp teeth though. Dunno why, maybe cuz foxes just do.

Whoa, Furea and I still have our Mod buttons. O.o

I stayed home sick today because of my allergies starting. I couldn't breath and I didn't get much sleep last night. >.< But I feel batter now. I watched trash TV and drew all day today. xD Here's what I drew!:

It's much bigger but my scanner is kinda small. I decided not to use my camera for this becuase it's flash is too bright and I lost my instruction manual, aaaand the memory card is almost filled up. xD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've got a sore throat. So it's you and I wif da allergies. ;3
    You couldn't breathe? Do you have Atshma? O.o

Awe, :3 That's cute. ;3
    I could've drawn the Pokemon and the flowers on the ground...
    I still suck at shading things. T_T (I love this smiley, it's in symbol of my username. xD)
    Hey look, I've got 900 posts. Whee~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Just over 900 you mean. xD I kinda wish Member FCs could add to your post count.
    No, I don't have athsma, I was all clogged up and couldn't breathe through my nose. T_T Hehe, T_T, Tater Tot. xD

Ugh. I feel worse now than I did earlyer today. I can breath fine though (thanks to some drugs xD) but I feel kind of sick to my stomach. Yuckk. ._.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Awe, I'm so sorry... ;-;
    Maybe it's not allergies, maybe you're a little sick. I know how ya feel, all I wanna do is rest in the bed. xD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ugh, I stil sick. I think what I have has turned into a cold now. A really weird one, I don't feel like myself at all. x__x But I went to school today... *I shouldn't have* ... *sigh*

Poor Ramiele... she was so cute and tiny! It made me cry when she left crying... oh and she sang her song better lastnight before she left than the night before. I think the next to leave will be Kristy Lee. It's too early to say that yet, but now at the top eight and getting to the point where it's down to the best. Ramiele wasn't very good and Kristy Lee isn't very good either. After here, the remaining are the best. In my opinion, the guys are better than the girls this year. My prediction for the top three..would be Cook, Archuleta, and that Micheal. Winner is most likeky to be... David Cook.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I hope David cook wins too, Carly might go to the top 3 or 4 too. A lot of people really like her.
    You cried when Ramiele left? xD
    I cried when Mandisa left in season 5, and not just that slight tear jerker. I cried like a baby. xD

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yeah, David Cook reminds me a lot of Chris Daughtry so even if he doesn't won it (which I doubt), he'll make millions. Carly's very good too, Irish girls rock! =DD
    Yes, little Ramiele made me cry. xD Also, the video with the little African girls for Idol Gives Back... I was so moved on lastnight's ep. xD;

Oh my God, Mandisa. "Mandiva" ^^ I remember her! I was sad when she left, and her announcement before she left was really nice. I still remember some of it... ended with "God bless you all." I love the church-going people. ;w;

Back