• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detective Conan

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • =O I will love you for the rest of my life if you give me those links to the movies and episodes/downloads and the LIII vs C movie. Youtube is only but so reliable.
    I read the Manga at One Manga.
    Yes, you should read the Manga, though most of the cases are someone pointless filler, its still great. I love when characters like Heiji and Kid or Sonoko show up >w<
    Finally she's got a boyfriend, even though their relationship is totally long distanced, poor Sonoko, I used to feel bad for her cause guys always flocked Ran and she wound up feeling so depressed after a while, but then Makoto joined the fray and it made me happy XD
    But Kid x Sonoko is my favorite Crack pairing >_>;;
    Aww, the guy that voiced Kogoro quit?
    =( I liked him, Kogoro's hilarious.
    I think Sonoko is annoying. xD but she can be some great help to conan can use to solve a case. Yeah, But doing a voice over 13 long years He did a great job, and I hope the new Kogoro's voice will be as good. Ran can be a huge idiot, she doesnt follow the clues, If Ran had detective skills she could easily tell that Conan is Kudou, but she doesnt really pay attention, sometimes she gets on a role of finding out, but Conan has "Acting skills" from his mother, So he can easily act like a child. haha check your PM, I sent things for you and info. xD

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Good point. DC has been running forever @_@
    People get old, but he had a great run, I'll give the guy that.
    Yeah, at times I just wanna shake Ran, like what is wrong with you!
    Pfft, compared to Yukiko, Conan's acting skills are mediocre, and some times I wonder, why does Conan go alone to try and catch bad guys and then when he's about inches away from death he someone manages to survive through divine intervention.
    He is one lucky kid.

ソラ

Years
  • Good point. DC has been running forever @_@
    People get old, but he had a great run, I'll give the guy that.
    Yeah, at times I just wanna shake Ran, like what is wrong with you!
    Pfft, compared to Yukiko, Conan's acting skills are mediocre, and some times I wonder, why does Conan go alone to try and catch bad guys and then when he's about inches away from death he someone manages to survive through divine intervention.
    He is one lucky kid.
    One thing.
    It's an anime...no logic xD
    hahaha.
    Yeah Conan is awesome when he on the break of death tho, he gets serious.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • CC's Moonlight Sonata episode gave me chills. That's one of my favorites >w<
    Ahh DC, definately when Kaito first appears and when he steals the Suzuki's Black Pearl.

Watched DC Movie 13 last night. It was awesome, the ending was just wow. . .
    A tiny part of me wanted to see Conan trip and get shot in the foot... or the leg >_>;;
    I mean, what he did just seemed impossible from my point of view and gosh Gin is persistent and Poor Irish =(
    Vermouth is made of pure win =3

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • CC's Moonlight Sonata episode gave me chills. That's one of my favorites >w<
    Ahh DC, definately when Kaito first appears and when he steals the Suzuki's Black Pearl.

Watched DC Movie 13 last night. It was awesome, the ending was just wow. . .
    A tiny part of me wanted to see Conan trip and get shot in the foot... or the leg >_>;;
    I mean, what he did just seemed impossible from my point of view and gosh Gin is persistent and Poor Irish =(
    Vermouth is made of pure win =3
    Yeah the 13th movie is amazing, did you see the preview of the 14th one. its not much, but they're gonna be a 14th movie set in April of next year. Vermouth is awesome! I love her!

ShadowYashi

Years
  • No, I didn't see the preview. . . At least I think I didn't >_>;;;
    I like How Gin's hair went from Blonde to Silver =.=
    I wish the animators would make up their mind, I know in later episodes they changed his hair color, but its really odd to see him with this dusty blond mop one moment and gray silver hair the next, he's still awesome though XD
    EDIT: LIII vs C won't download right T_T
    Can't watch it.

Does DCTP have The other 12 movies on the site?

ソラ

Years
  • No, I didn't see the preview. . . At least I think I didn't >_>;;;
    I like How Gin's hair went from Blonde to Silver =.=
    I wish the animators would make up their mind, I know in later episodes they changed his hair color, but its really odd to see him with this dusty blond mop one moment and gray silver hair the next, he's still awesome though XD
    EDIT: LIII vs C won't download right T_T
    Can't watch it.

Does DCTP have The other 12 movies on the site?
    do you use Megaupload? cause I can give you 3 links to download it. Pretty easy. or use the torrent. xD

and Yes they do. They have 1 - 13 Subs!! no dubs xD

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Umm I think so?
    My uhhh Torrent thing is the Azureus - Vuze
    Will that work with Mega Upload?
    Ohhh can I get the link to where all 1-13 are? Cause I couldn't find them yesterday >_>;;

ソラ

Years
  • Umm I think so?
    My uhhh Torrent thing is the Azureus - Vuze
    Will that work with Mega Upload?
    Ohhh can I get the link to where all 1-13 are? Cause I couldn't find them yesterday >_>;;
    Megaupload isnt a torrent place. its for Direct Download and its free. >_>

If you go to DCTP go to Media and you'll find it there.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • ohhh. Oh, its like Mediashare and such XD
    Oh yeah I know what Megaupload is.
    I'd like those links, please and thank yous =3
    XD I'm slow >_>;; forgive me

I still don't see the media, I feel like I'm looking at the wrong spot. After I get on DCTP, I click Anime? Or something else?

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • ohhh. Oh, its like Mediashare and such XD
    Oh yeah I know what Megaupload is.
    I'd like those links, please and thank yous =3
    XD I'm slow >_>;; forgive me

I still don't see the media, I feel like I'm looking at the wrong spot. After I get on DCTP, I click Anime? Or something else?
    Go to DCTP forums and youll find it there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    my favorite episode would have to be the episode i think 35 or 36 where they go to the mansion place and that fat dude felix kills some people

megahaosguy

Populi Dux
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    How about everyone's favorite character?
    Mines Haibara/Sherry/Shiho/
    So many different names!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've been trying to keep up with this series for last.. eh 12 years or so, and I always miss huuuge gaps of episodes on occasion. I'm still catching up, and while I don't bother watching every single episode, I still love this series. It's one of my favorites, and I like both the anime and the manga.

My favorite is still Shinichi, even though he's barely in it at all.. ; ;

Oh, and I also looved the live action j-drama of it. <3

Back