• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Detentions

Have you?

• Total voters

Papo

Cookie Monster
Years
  • Ive been to detention like around 15-20 times (am guessing, Ive literally lost count). But ill never forget the first couple of times when i was in elementary, I would cry so much because i was scared to go home and get a whooping from my bad lol

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • I got detention for being tardy 7 times to my 1st period class. Other than that, nope.
    Seriously, you try running across campus within about 8 or 10 minutes with a bunch a kids in your way! :P

Try running to class in FIVE minutes with a bunch of kids who refuse to move (usually the kids who don't care about class anyway :P)

I have actually gotten a detention before, but it was only because I slept in and was a literally a second late to school. I'm a good student. I wish I could be a little more rotten sometimes though. :laugh:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I have had two detentions and one suspension (I started a food fight). One of the detentions I didn't even bother going to because it was only for being late more than I should. =/​

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've been to detention more then their are cities in the United States (especially when I was in Middle school and elementary school). Detention at my school is really fun

:t354:TG

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I got a punishment debit thing yesterday for laughing at a teacher ahaha :D

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, but only two detentions this year. The only reason why is that theres no during-school detentions; only after-school detentions, which go onto 4:30 (school finishes at 3:10).

Goody-two shoes much?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Yeah. A few times, because I have a way of getting teachers to hate me. But, oh well, I'll live right?

*Dies* Oh. Never mind, maybe I won't.

Ayselipera

I got an Office detention once in 7th grade for letting my friend cheat off my paper. Besides that I got a class detention for going to my locker when I wasn't suppose to.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I maybe have in second grade don't remember now ha ha,I always was one of the good students in public school :p.
    okay now i suddenly remember that i got detention in fourth grade,for fighting with a classmate didn't really care as he deserved it for being the meanest ever.

Years
  • One detention, for being a jackass.

One out-of-school suspension for "bullying".
    Nearly got in-school on about 10 different occasions.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I've never been suspended, but I've had the odd detention here and there for being "disruptive". Classes are just so boring and easy. XD;

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
  • Never had one for anything I did. Only time I had to stay was when the entire class was given a detention due to one loser.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um back in year two of primary school for saying something to a girl that I barely even remember. :[

Back