• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen dialga or palkia

DIALGA OR PALKAI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    This poll was made to see who's better PALKIA or dialga (PALKIA rulez beacause I have pearl)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I don't have Diamond nor Pearl, but I'll have to go with Dialga just because it looks awesome. :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2009
    Palkia is only super effected by 1 move, while dialga has 2, and there common moves (fighting and earth)

And he has the power to control space.

I thought that when he was going to transfer ash and co. with the town in "The rise of darkrai" that he was going to make everybody turn inside out. XD

lol.

whohassocks

Hey look!!! A User Title!!!OMG
    Years
    5 votes on Dialga and 6 votes on Palkia huh? I'll vote for Dialga!!!!!

Palkia = Stronger

Dialga = Looks Cool

Magikarp = Uber

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dialga. He is stronger and more cool looking. Also whats better? Controlling space with 2 orange pearls or controlling time with one great big whopping diamond?

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Palkia.
    Why settle for a big wolf...thing...when you can have a Water Dragon instead? Plus, he has wings. And wings are awesome.
    Besides, Dialga got the short end of the "cool power" stick. Time? Please. Space is EVERYTHING. Everything that takes up space, everything that is in space (Which everything is), Palkia has control over ANY MATERIAL.
    Plus, Spacial Rend sounds much more epic then Roar of Time. How do you roar out time, anyways?
    Dialga is cool and all, but Palkia is much cooler.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Palkia would be a bit stronger than Dialga, due to it's Type Matchups. Although in the terms of their actual movesets, Dialga rules.

I prefer Dialga, anyways.
    You do realize that Dialga's type matchups cause it to resist both of Palkia's STAB moves, not to mention hitting a STABed supereffective hit on Palkia with a dragon type move. With that said, Dialga wins in a head on match against eachother. I haven't the basic knowledge to really judge them on their power and effectiveness because I've never used them before. From what I do know, Palkia is stronger because it hits faster and gets powered up in the rain. Palkia looks better than that freakish temporal giraffe. Palkia wins my vote.

Back