• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Palkia

Votes: 43 26.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters

Ataraxia

Wanderer
Years
  • to me they're equal, Palkia because of it's typing, Dialga because it controls time, and Giratina because it looks amazing!

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Palkia. His Spacial Rend is so much better then Roar of Time, because you have to recharge with Roar of Time, and Spacial Rend is better anyway.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • Im gonns say Palkia. I love the overall design. The pink color isn't that bad and works well on Palkia. Not to mention his typing is awesome and his moves like Spacial Rend are really awesome. One of my favorite Legendaries and my favorite Sinnoh Legendary.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I say Giratina. It is sooo awesome. Also, it is the only "featured" legendary with two formes.

DragonsFire128

Triforce Wielder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2011
    Fav Sinnoh Dragon

My favorite overall is Palkia. He's got good types and looks awesome. MechaGodzilla 9001, lol.
    For looks alone Giratina is my favorite. I also like his absurd amounts of HP.
    No offense to any Dialga fans, but the only thing I like about him is the obcene number of resistances he has. He is a great tank but recharge from sig move and giant head crest are letdowns for me. But everyone is entitled to their opinion so I won't say people who like Dialga have bad taste. After all, in my opinion, Dialga is cool. Just slightly less cool than Palkia and Giratina.

Krizor

Evil Genius
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I like all 3, they're my 2nd favorite legendary trio behind Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

But I like Palkia slightly more than the other two, mainly because I like it's design the most.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • Giratina because I have lvl him up to lvl 65 and he helped me beat the elite 4.
    I like the fact that Girataina is a dragron and you can make him use alot of different dark moves.

Back