• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina?

• Dialga

Votes: 41 24.8%
  • Palkia

Votes: 43 26.1%
  • Giratina

Votes: 81 49.1%

• Total voters

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    of course palkia

palkia is the best because it is a water and a dragon and it can control time

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like Dialga, because of design and not much else. Really I don't care for any legendary, but out of the three Dialga is the best.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Giratina : its shiny form is amazing, even if I soft reseted it 21 000 times without getting a single shiny. ='

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Origin Forme Giratina is cool, I'll grant you that.

However, I prefer Dialga. I chose Diamond > Pearl over the legend on the front, not the colouring (I don't see pink as "girly" - people don't see pokemon as something for girls where I come from), and Dialga looks better, with all the pointy bits, etc. Giratina is too ghostly, and doesn't look like there should be bits defining the edges of it. It also resembles a snake. I hate snakes.

Back