• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Dialga vs Palkia vs Giratina - Your favorite Cover Legendary

Best Legendary

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Gotta choose my homeboy Dialga, Diamond was the first pokemon game I ever played and is responsible for my love for Pokemon.

DIALGA FTW!

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Dialga. He's awesome, he rocks and he has the most powerful signature move of the three.

ROAR OF TIME: 150 base power
    SHADOW FORCE: 120 base power
    SPACIAL REND: 100 base power
    And I don't care if Roar of Time is a Hyper Beam clone.

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • Dialga and Giratina have exclusive types that only they have(Palkia is water/dragon and so is Kindra) so that already narrows it down to the two of them. Before Platinum I would've said Dialga but when Giratina's orgin form was released my opinion shifted and Giratina became my favorite of the three. I also like it's battle theme much more than Dialga/Palkia.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Dialga=awesome:)

Palkia=weird:\

Giratina (normal forme)=hideous thing:disappoin

Giratina (origin forme)=slug with wings:shocked:

I'm very biased in favor of Dialga. Dialga was the reason I got Diamond over Pearl.

Altorca

lords of alamos clan leader
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2012
    aw amn missclicked i ment to push gira oh well i guess dialga needed sumore votes

only bcuz darkrai isnt their they all quiver in camparison to darkrai

Last edited:

Empirely

Two headed BEAST from Serebii
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    I fairly liked all of these, however the one that turned me on was Dialga because of it's gludius maximus :3. Jk. But, Dialga is a beast, and when you compare there signature moves, Dialga's has more attacking power, but 5 less accuracy points, when Palkia the pinkish has 50 attack points down, but 5 more accuracy points and it doesn't need to recharge (or fart) like Dialga does all the time when using the move. Basically, if you compare the stats, they are basically the same, but Dialga has a more diverse moveset and is more helpful throughout the game. Plus *says this in country accent* Dialga really turns me on :P

Years
  • i never found out about pokemon platinum till black and white came out.. my favorite overall was diagla because of the steel/dragon, till i heard about giratina having ghost/dragon.. so ghetto.

Years
  • I think I liked Dialga's look the best. Girantina was pretty cool lookin also, but Palkia is plain ugly :<

CLU

┐('へ')┌ Like I cared
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Here
    • Seen Nov 1, 2020
    I find all of them very nice, but my favorite is Dialga.
    He has very pretty shiny form too! Giratina's origin form is rad and Palkia is nice too tho.
    But Dialga is best of them. ^^

★CLU

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    Used to be Dialga. Then, Giratina's Origin Form came along and took over Dialga's place. Poor, poor Dialga...

Back