• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond info

Should I reveal the secrets of pokemon diamond version

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    okk again I dont understand you. Complete sentences please. You say its in a diffrent language. Dont you have the freaking game. What the hell are you talking about. I am so freaking confused.

But yes what is Lucarios pre-evo?

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    so then how are u going to say you have spoilers if you dont have the game. shut up because this isn't making sense. you make a topic about spoliers yet you dont have the game. OMG

Celebi-

Ilex Forest Protector
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2006
    Worst thread ever!

Can some make a spoiler thread, pls >.<

EDIT: Your game will take a while to ship, possibly weeks.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    no buddy you said if you want to hear spoilers come here. not when I get the game. you should have told us in the begining.

Diamond and Pearl spoileres please

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Any way when did Lucario get a pre-evolution? That suck to many evos.

On topic umm can you get Arsurus without special events?
    When D/P came out Lucario got a pre-evo. Yes you can get it by gameshark or action replay.
    But yes what is Lucarios pre-evo?
    Lol I thought I posted that before. It's Rioru. And just for fun, I'll post a sprite:
    Diamond info

Diamond and Pearl spoileres please
    Ummm... what do you want to know? There are a number of people here on PC who have the game and finished it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back