• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond...or pearl?

Diamond or Pearl

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    ok im not sure how the poll is supposed to be set up so dont judge me on that. anyways, i was wondering wether i should get diamond or pearl later this week when i stop by the good 'ol wal-mart after school. Also, if you can muster up the strength to add a reply as to why you chose what you chose that would be greatly appreciated!

Years
  • I would get Pearl, I think there are better pokemon.
    Well, I dont think it really matters whether there are better or worse pokemon (WIFI)... So, I'll go with Diamond, Diagura has less weaknesses, but if you have the Money (or the Flash card)get Both XD... or, If you have the Money, but dont want two games very similar, get Pearl coz u can get better pokemon, and u'll most likely trade spec legend for Diagura, thus,u have better legend, and some better pokemon XP

BTW< is ur sig... maybe too big?

subaku

Edging the border of ruin...
    Years
  • ...pshh

To me it doesn't matter, with the GTS you can trade for whatever pokemon you need so what's the difference? For instance the starters, I put common pokemon on the GTS and now have all three starters. So no big deal at least I don't think so.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I've got Pearl because it has better exclusive Pokemon and because alot of people got Pokemon Diamond and I didn't want to have the same game as everyone else

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

†~ Ùñkñøwñ ~†

I only have half a heart.
    Years
  • Either

Either ones good.
    I just chose Pearl beacuse well...I like pearl.
    And the whole "Pearl has better Pokemon" doesnt support that its better considering we have Wifi now.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Both games are good in their own ways. I chose Diamond simply because the cover looked awesome, and I liked Diaruga better than Parukia. XD

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I would like to get pearl because of in my opion there are some better pokemon.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
  • I got both. I'm playing Diamond atm though and my bf is playing Pearl. I don't really think it matters in all honesty, with the new WiFi etc it's much easier to get all pokemon, the version exclusives included. So I'd just pick whichever you think looks better lol, or get both!

Back