• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond/Pearl Glitch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMan

MasterMan Of Light
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    theres not so much as a CHANCE that your file could get erased UNLESS you do samething AGAINST the game code.
    Dont you think these hacks and glitches were MADE in the game on purpose well of couse the designers wanted all of there awsome fans to be able to enjoy the next step of pokemon but when they put thses glitches they made a specific code so that you cold do the glitch but also in the way THEY want you to do it, and no other way, thats why people files get "erased" as punishment-

hope i cleared SOME questions.

Years
  • Well, even though this is already pretty popular I'll sticky it. Can't wait to try some of these out. After I finish the game of course. o.o
    ~STICKIED~

Sharpedge

Name Rater
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 6, 2007
    Cool! An easy way to get the event Pokemon, nice! I'll remember this, I am definetely going to use this when I get the game (If these glitches are in the European versions).

~Sharp

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    Hopefully, they'll keep these glitches in the US version, but that's doubtful. There still is a chance though (they let a whole lot of glitches slip in red/blue, even though they fixed some).

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
    Years
  • Most likely they won't, seeing as how so many people have talked about it and documented it and all that... It's a shame though...

Anyways, a really minor "glitch" if you can call it that:

1. Go to the Poketch and keep looking until you find the device that holds how many steps you made.

2. Hold the C Button, but do not let go.

3. Walk around.

It won't detect that you were walking around... It's really boring though.

Anyways, hope better glitches come out soon...

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    a very odd glitch

you probly shoudnt use this glitch becuase it deletes your game but its cool do the e4 glitch then keep runing forward till you cant run anymore then wal ONCE to the left the reet you step counter go up 367 times then right 67(i know same number) then down 112 save your game then turn off the ds then reboot it start a new game go through al the carp blah blah blah then once you get your first pokemon the game will say its saving turn off the game then reboot it and you will have al three starters and a pokemon with the name 2wkyb! and it has and attack with 1 pp that never runs out and catchs ANY pokemon its lvl is 000? wtf the problem with this glitch is that you can only catch 3 pokemon with it then it will freeze if you try a fourth time BUT IT IS TRADEABLE!!!! so you can trade it over the another game to catch any 3 pokemon you choose and your new game has the all 3 starters also once you catch the 3 pokemon just release 2wkyb!.

aso i live in amirica and my uncle works for nitindo(sorry cant spell) so i get the info from the inside i wil post every thing that he tells me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    you probly shoudnt use this glitch becuase it deletes your game but its cool do the e4 glitch then keep runing forward till you cant run anymore then wal ONCE to the left the reet you step counter go up 367 times then right 67(i know same number) then down 112 save your game then turn off the ds then reboot it start a new game go through al the carp blah blah blah then once you get your first pokemon the game will say its saving turn off the game then reboot it and you will have al three starters and a pokemon with the name 2wkyb! and it has and attack with 1 pp that never runs out and catchs ANY pokemon its lvl is 000? wtf the problem with this glitch is that you can only catch 3 pokemon with it then it will freeze if you try a fourth time BUT IT IS TRADEABLE!!!! so you can trade it over the another game to catch any 3 pokemon you choose and your new game has the all 3 starters also once you catch the 3 pokemon just release 2wkyb!.

aso i live in amirica and my uncle works for nitindo(sorry cant spell) so i get the info from the inside i wil post every thing that he tells me!

Really? Y'know, I've always wanted to see what a Nintendo employee looks like when working (in wardrobe). Can I see a picture of your uncle wearing his work clothes?

Spoiler:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • if your uncle works for nintendo of america, he wouldn't know about the glitches unless someone from nintendo of japan told him about it. so whether or not your uncle works for NoA, you still won't be able to prove that the glitch is a valid one.

Years
  • you probly shoudnt use this glitch becuase it deletes your game but its cool do the e4 glitch then keep runing forward till you cant run anymore then wal ONCE to the left the reet you step counter go up 367 times then right 67(i know same number) then down 112 save your game then turn off the ds then reboot it start a new game go through al the carp blah blah blah then once you get your first pokemon the game will say its saving turn off the game then reboot it and you will have al three starters and a pokemon with the name 2wkyb! and it has and attack with 1 pp that never runs out and catchs ANY pokemon its lvl is 000? wtf the problem with this glitch is that you can only catch 3 pokemon with it then it will freeze if you try a fourth time BUT IT IS TRADEABLE!!!! so you can trade it over the another game to catch any 3 pokemon you choose and your new game has the all 3 starters also once you catch the 3 pokemon just release 2wkyb!.

If it's that long, it probably is fake. *sigh*

What has this world come to?

Anyways, if anyone could post some "valid" glitches, it would be a great benefit to this thread, and just, 'fun'.

So I challenge you to find at least 1 glitch!

All right, I'm just kidding, you don't have to, guys, but if you want to, go right ahead.

See ya soon!

PkmnTrainerLime

Blaziken Suupaa FAN!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 1, 2006
    NOOO! Grrr. The video was very vague and whilst trying to catch darkrai, I was too far in to full moon island when I did the underground thing and now I can't move or fly or use escape ropes. All I can do is wander the underground, or start a new game. Damn glitch.
    actually you can fix it
    you gotta erase your game using Up+Select+B on the title screen it works,,´cause unfortunately i had to do that XO

Years
  • Well, I experienced a really odd glitch today.

While I was playing near the 8th Gym Leader, I don't know exactly what I did, but this old lady was practically stuck on the wall next to the Pokemon Center. Everyone who saw it laughed.

I think someone already said something like this, though. Hee haw.

Years
  • Now, another glitch, found by someone else who I don't know. Bah, humbug.

Anyways:

D/P Cloning Trick!

1. Put the Pokemon you want to clone into your Party, from the BOX. If you already have it in the party, put them into the BOX, save, and take the Pokemon out.

2. Save your game. Then, when you boot up your DS (Lite), change the hour by an amount (30 Min, 60 Min, so on).

3. Reload the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl save.

4. The team should be of the current save file, but the BOX should be of the previous file.

I don't really understand this myself, so sadly I can't give any plausible information.

Well, the YouTube videos are gone now, thanks to Pokemon USA. Yay for them, and now we can't see them again.

I'll see if I can get anything else.

From,
    ~TheRoad
    Look, i noe a reason for this, and i'm just such a lasy bastrd, i won t read it, but,
    i think d/p uses the DS's clock, not their own seperate, and somehow, ur BOX isnt affected... !

Years
  • Yay yay.

I finally got my Pokemon Diamond about a week ago, and when I got to the Elite 4, I tried the Sheimii glitch. Well, if you live in Taipei, you're in luck, because they haven't patched the glitch yet. Or maybe it's just physical, and I'm an uber-geek. LoL.

Anyways, no new updates, except I tried the Bridge one, so I'll try to update more about that later.

I might update more on the Sheimii glitch, but if you get snowy stuff, and have no idea where you are, then just save and reload the game. Hehehe...

Well, my hands are a bit frozen, so I'm typing a little strange, so please forgive me.

EDIT: Ack ack ack ack ack~

Just a warning, because I almost wasn't able to get out of that island! I forgot to use a FLYING-type Pokemon, so this should be a learning point for all you guys!

Last edited:

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    this is not a fake glitch 3 of my friends and me have done it and my uncle ive's in japan and im japanis sorry can't spell very much and he just look's like a normal every day person

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    this is not a fake glitch 3 of my friends and me have done it and my uncle ive's in japan and im japanis sorry can't spell very much and he just look's like a normal every day person

I STILL want to see a picture of him.

Or a picture of this glitch Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    THIS IS NOT A GLITCH but i was wondering if you put a pokemon in Daycare then saved turned off the ds then changed the clock fo ran hour or so then would the pokemon's level grow you never know i fit is also based on time aswell as steps this time

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    well i'm really jealous of people with the 1st wave cartridges, so I'm gonna hope those game paks get so glitchy you can't even play it. >:D

atleast when i get the english ones i won't be tempted to do any glitches. :\
    really though it's weird how people figure these glitches out...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hmm... I do believe this is the last of the glitches. Too bad Aruseus is on the "Z" plane of the game. If only this was an advanced game, they only had the "X" and "Y"... Anyway I'm glad that I bought the glitched version before Nintendo found out!

Last edited:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Really? Y'know, I've always wanted to see what a Nintendo employee looks like when working (in wardrobe). Can I see a picture of your uncle wearing his work clothes?

Spoiler:

Intrested on what uniform they ware.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back