• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    Hi, how can i change the hero sprite in pokemon diamond? i use poketex but i cant change the sprite
    and, which is the best nds emulator and where can i download it?

ecg64

4th Generation Hacking! D/P!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I would like to see a pokemon d/p text editor and map editor, so you hackers out there, start making a program! Also, what happened to Schizz, he made GBA Hacking stuff, why not NDS?
    NEED ONE BAD!

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years
    I would like to see a pokemon d/p text editor and map editor, so you hackers out there, start making a program! Also, what happened to Schizz, he made GBA Hacking stuff, why not NDS?
    NEED ONE BAD!

No... just... NO!
    Did you bother to read anything in the thread? Within the last five pages, we have stated probably more than ten times that map editing is not happening for some time...

I would like to see a pokemon d/p text editor and map editor,
    A) If you want a text editor, either make your own, or learn to use PokeText!
    B) If you think making a map editor is easy, then make one yourself. I know you never implied that it is easy, but trust us, it isn't easy, especially since everything is in 3D!

so you hackers out there, start making a program!
    A) We have already made programs for some of the things we know how to do. Map editors will take quite some time! As for text editors, there is already one out! It is called PokeText, and if you want a new one, make it yourself!
    B) We do have our own lives, and don't have to dedicate every breath of them to the hacking community, let us take our time!

Also, what happened to Schizz, he made GBA Hacking stuff, why not NDS?
    A) Maybe he doesn't feel like doing it anymore? I've never heard of him, so personally I have no clue...
    B) The NDS Pokemon games are much more complicated in the first place.

NEED ONE BAD!
    In that case, either:
    A) Make your own, or
    B) Wait PATIENTLY

Ok... rant over... sorry, just needed to get it out of my system!

-gamefreakfatty

Years
    NEED ONE BAD!

Hi, I'm glad to see you have such great interest in hacking the current generation of Pokemon games. I am however, rather happy to inform you that because you just made the most retarded post I've seen in my life, the mapping discoverys that I have made will most likely remain seceret for a good deal longer. I am however extremely impressed that someone of your intelligence level was able to operate a computer well enough to post in this forum, although it seems as if you exhausted all of your mental energy in that worthy endeavor. If you "NEED ONE" as "BAD" as you say, make it yourself. On behalf of the entire staff of PokeSpam Inc. I would like to say, screw you. Thank you.

Fatty, I believe we all know what to do to the system.

Last edited:
    Years
    Honestly, these guys are right to complain. As the only organized, grammatical poster who is involved in this topic on a regular basis, I'll sum up the reasons.

First of all, everyone seems to believe that hackers or anyone in a hacking group are the slaves to the more illegitimate side of the spectrum that is Pokemon's player base. Sorry, but you're wrong. We have our own lives, and the foremost reason most people research for or script hacking programs is they enjoy it, and they enjoy the results. Don't get me wrong, you're not morally bankrupt just because you request the use of our programs. We're not evil either! You can use them once they're done, and that's all well and good. But you can't expect your will be done just because you have internet access.

Secondly is common sense. Thought about reading the topic before you post? Great idea! You should be glad you thought of it. It's silly to ask the same question someone else did just a couple minutes (or posts) ago, especially when the answer they got was as straightforward as it is in this situation. Face it: mapping, along with everything else, is going to be harder to crack in Diamond and Pearl then it was in third generation Pokemon games. Every time you ask, you simply distract a hacker who could be unlocking these features you're so obsessed with.

Concise, no? Those are the reasons you shouldn't post what you just posted, ecg64. I hope I posted before Gabe got banned ^_^ haha. Have a good day all.

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    please can you answer my questions?i am starting hacking and first i am using poketex to change the hero sprite or people sprites(questions are up)

thanks for your attention

Years
    I believe Fatty does :). PM him or just wait for him to respond, I guess. Most of us have been busy with other areas that haven't been hacked. However, I'll take a look and see if I can figure anything out before Fatty tells you the more... complete answer.

Oh, by the way, here's the specific link for no$gba. I would suggest donating a minimal amount for the fastest version (or having a friend give it to you) if you're planning on hacking Diamond and Pearl, though.

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    but where can i find them?
    i download nosgba but i say "the room cant be read please turn off the nds" and ideas when the game start it said"error comunication"

can you send me the emulator here please

Years
    but where can i find them?
    i download nosgba but i say "the room cant be read please turn off the nds" and ideas when the game start it said"error comunication"

can you send me the emulator here please

sorry, i don't have any links, and even if i did, i'm not allowed to post it. Just try ideas

Years
    I linked you to no$gba, and the error you're getting is because of the ROM, not the emulator, if you have 2.4b.

Download or find a new ROM, or add me over MSN or AIM and I'll get you hooked up with an IPS or ROM :). Wow, lot's of three letter acronyms there.

By the way, if you're really going to try ideas instead, just google it. ideas nintendo ds emulator should bring it up immediately.

Years
    well, another mapping discovery (2 actualy)
    Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

yayz!

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
    Sooo, can anyone send me your hacked room? :D please
    I am using the poketex to change the hero colors but when i play the room the hero dont change

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back