• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    See, it's an interesting story...

Back then, when Dialgia & Palkia were children, Palkia always wet the bed. He wasn't the bravest, so his twin brother had to stick up for him, making him tough as steel. Palkia was called "bedderwetter", so for an excuse, he said that he was a water type, and apparently, it worked.Sohe said to hell with it, I'm a water/dragon.

Hope that cleared things up.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, besides learning moves like Water Pulse and Aqua Tail, not really.
    I suppose it can also learn some water type TM's and Surf as well.

Why was it made a water type? That I couldn't really tell you. Game Freak is just weird like that. For example, why isn't Groudon part Fire as well? It's just the designer's choice.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    It's just there for kicks.

Also, it's not a chapel. It's a 'Mysterious Building'. Can't have any religious references in a Christian vidya game!

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Can someone help me? i realy need a fire stone, where can i get one in diamond? can i buy one from somewhere or do i have to find it?

xx

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    oh no! is that really the only way. that's so tedious! lol, fortunatly i already started while i posted my question cos i had a hunch that mught work lol, you sure there's no other way?

lol, thanks, though

xx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back