• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
Years
  • Your Fire Red was hacked.

When the game says "The save file is OK" , hackers just edited some text by changing "The 1M Sub Circuit Board is not installed" to this message. Sorry to tell ya, but you have Hacked Fire Red in your hands.

Daystar

Elite Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Damn it... I knew something wasnt right when I first got the game, but I didnt think anything of it as I wasnt planning on getting Diamond...

Would it still be possible to trade my Pokemon to Emerald? I'd imagine so, right?

Years
  • No.The name rater will just say that the name is perfect and shouldn't be changed if your ID is different than the Pokemon's ID. If you happen to get a traded Pokemon that does have the same ID as you, there's a 2nd hidden trainer ID which is also taken into consideration.

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • No.The name rater will just say that the name is perfect and shouldn't be changed if your ID is different than the Pokemon's ID. If you happen to get a traded Pokemon that does have the same ID as you, there's a 2nd hidden trainer ID which is also taken into consideration.

That is annoying. I wanted to give a nickname to a pokemon that I migrated over from Emerald. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back