• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    If you want a Castform that much, you could always bring it to your team from R/S/E via the Pal Park.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Or, you could set the DS internal clock to 23:59 and then talk to him after the day changes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Nothing is there.Maybe Gamefreak are planning to add something in Platinum,I have a feeling,though,that that's where mr.Backlot gets those "special" pokemon in his Garden.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Nothing is there.Maybe Gamefreak are planning to add something in Platinum,I have a feeling,though,that that's where mr.Backlot gets those "special" pokemon in his Garden.

Who is that in reference to?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I fight the Elite four or there are these to trainers near the survival area with ood pokemon that can get you to LV100

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2012
    Shiny Palkia

I am at the point in my game where I meet Palkia and really want a shiny one so I saved it right before I talk to it. However, some people say that you had to have saved it before you battle the commanders and Cyrus to be a shiny but some people say you don't. So am I wasting my time soft reseting or is it still possible for the Palkia to be shiny even though I saved it after the two battles?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back