• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Damn it! Rayquaza was part of my dream team but can't use him in DA.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    DA means the Draco Alliance or the Deadly Alliance, but judging that Pokefan4 is in the Draco alliance he meant that one.

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    1. im looking for a pokemon im able to breed with my female empoleon for a piplup. does anybody know?
    2. where do we find the shiny stone to evolve togetic to togekiss?

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    smellybellysrock: 1. Get a Ditto. With a Ditto, you can breed ANYTHING, except of course legendaries.

DA means the Draco Alliance or the Deadly Alliance, but judging that Pokefan4 is in the Draco alliance he meant that one.

So what is that? Telling me something doesn't have much meaning unless I know what it is.

Last edited:

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Do you have to beat the E4 before Mr. Backlot tells you what Pokes are in his garden everyday? Are you able to find those rarer Pokes in the garden without him telling you, because right now he's just telling me that he's the owner and has this lovely garden.

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    I don't think beating the E4 is what triggers it- I beat them and he still tells me that.

smellybellysrock: if you DO have one of those games, I know Ditto can be found in RSE in the Ruin Maniac's cave, and near Fushia City in FR/LG

Last edited:

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Is Rayquaza an UBER?

fffffiiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr
    You can check the Tiers List sticky. And yes, Rayquaza is uber.
    1. im looking for a pokemon im able to breed with my female empoleon for a piplup. does anybody know?
    2. where do we find the shiny stone to evolve togetic to togekiss?
    Ditto or any Pokemon with a Water1 or Ground Egg Type.

Shiny Stone is found in Route 228, Iron Island, or through a Pokemon with Pickup.
    3. where do we find ditto?
    I forgot what it's called, and I'm too lazy to look it up. xD; But it's in the grassy patch just East of Canalave City. You catch it through using the PokeRadar. It's quite rare, since all I can find is Mr.Mimes... but Ditto is there. ._.
    Do you have a RSE or FR/LG?
    In the Diamond/Pearl forum? Well I don't know. o.o;

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    1: What level does Golbat evolve into a Crobat? (I currently have a level 62 shiny Golbat)

2: How do I get to route 224? Because the news in diamond said that there was Natu there.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    you need to beat the e4, and then go to victory road. there will be an opening where a dude was standing. follow that path and you'll get to Route 224.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Is there something blocking the way, or have you just forgotten about the handy road map in your Key Items pocket?

No, not really. The map shows gives you a fairly vague approximation of where it is, but it doesn't tell you how to get there, which is what marthiz was asking in the first place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back