• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    I have another question.

What does PKRS mean? it is on a bayleaf I got from one of my friends, Is it fourth generations version of shadow Pokemon?

SwampertTrainer

The Lord of Photoshop
    Years
    No, they have it in all the games. It's a helpful disease that your Pokemon can get if you get it from a trade. If a PKMN has PokeRus in your party, it will spread to the rest of your PKMN
    When a PKMN has PKRS, it's exp gains will increase.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, they have it in all the games. It's a helpful disease that your Pokemon can get. If a PKMN has PokeRus in your party, it will spread to the rest of your PKMN
    When a PKMN has PKRS, it's EV gains will increase.

Fixed. You do not have to get it from a traded Pokemon, either.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    A) The caps abuse is annoying
    B) Read through the compiled fourth gen guide in the S&M forum for a guide to EV training.

Gofre, what is the S&M forum? Just curious because I don't quite understand EVs and IVs.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    the moderator told me to put this on this sticky....

I wanna see what my japanease darkrai OT is so is there a program that can translate japanease to english or tell me names of what all legit darkrais are

Story: I was surfing on wifileague.com (by the way..what happened to that forum)and a moderator was giving out one free (i think cloned) darkrai to the first post and i got it..

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    What was rude about telling him what Pokerus was? Why are you always picking on me?

I was actually referring to your other post, not the one about Pokerus. I didn't even notice you posted an answer to that question, actually. :/

Well, it's not my fault if you take it the wrong way. Your loss.

It is your fault if you happen to type your posts in a rude manner. Remember, there's no tone of voice over the internet, so you have to be careful when typing. For example, your 'desperate' post came off as 'demanding'. :/

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2008
    I Need Help On Pokemon Pearl. Is It Good To Catch The Pokemon In The Area? Please replay!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I Need Help On Pokemon Pearl. Is It Good To Catch The Pokemon In The Area? Please replay!

What area?

Well, it's not my fault if you take it the wrong way. Your loss.

Actually it kinda is. Im confused as to how capital letters implies desperation. Heck, it's not even a desperate situation. You've gone and blown the situation out of proportion tbh, and I dont even understand what my "loss" is :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back