• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    *Checks*
    They are all Field egg group. And Buneary can learn all three egg moves . . . So If I put a female Buneary or Lopunny in with the Amparos, the egg should be a Buneary with Fire Punch right ?? And a female Buneary with the Lopunny will get a Buneary with Ice Punch and Thunder Punch ??
    How do I then get one Buneary to learn all three ?? Does one of the male parents need to know all three first ??

Pretty much, yes. Probably the easiest way would be to find a male Electabuzz/Electivire with all three (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness gave players an Elekid with all of elemental punches so it should be easy enough to find) then breed it with your female Buneary/Lopunny.

Years
  • Pretty much, yes. Probably the easiest way would be to find a male Electabuzz/Electivire with all three (Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness gave players an Elekid with all of elemental punches so it should be easy enough to find) then breed it with your female Buneary/Lopunny.
    Oh ok, cool, Thanks a lot, I'll get looking xxx

razor93

Alternative Rotom Maker
    Years
  • The best special attacker in Diamond

Sorry if thread like this is exists, but i couldn't find it.

Which Pokémon, according to you, available before third badge has the most special attack?

Sorry for my English...

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Depends on who your starter was. If you have Prinplup/Monferno they're probably the strongest so far. Other than that though, it really shouldn't matter at this point. Beating the gyms are really easy just make sure you look at types and you'll be fine.

razor93

Alternative Rotom Maker
    Years
  • Everytime I could, I had Alakazam, but in Diamond I must beat Elite 4 to get Abra... Its very annoying...

BTW, I choose Chimchar and I can't find anything besides it... I have also Geodude (Rock Smash) and Bidoof (Cut) xD

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • You can get abra in routes 203 at lvls 4 and 5, and in route 215 at lvl 20.
    But is rarely seen, so be patient until you find it.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • If your pokemon is level 100, Night Shade/Seismic Toss will cause 100 Damage, if your pokemon is level 27, Night Shade/Seismic Toss will cause 27 Damage.

That is the level of the pokemon using the move is the one that effects the damage, not the pokemon that is taking the move

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
  • just a hypothetical question...but if my pokemon used the move suckerpunch, n my opponent's pokemon used quick attack...who would really go first???

razor93

Alternative Rotom Maker
    Years
  • You can get abra in routes 203 at lvls 4 and 5, and in route 215 at lvl 20.
    But is rarely seen, so be patient until you find it.

But I play on PC, and on VBA I can trade. On NO$GBA I don't know how to trade to get Alakazam...

Aha, with that Elite 4 I was thinking about Ralts xP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2008
    POKEMON TEAM, JAMIE.

umm, hello,

this is my second post (Y)

last time i asked for a e4 team and it won me the league, i have progressed through the game massively, i have got the national dex, caught many legendaries, and got a huge winning streak in the battle area!
    I have also caught giratina, , heatran, and regigas adn azelf, mesperit and
    uxie.
    but now im not really sure what i can do, is there anything else?! could someone please help. i have seen cresselia aswell. so i have done that lol.

and also, ummm, is a team of
    Heatran
    Giratina
    Uxie
    Regigas
    Empoleon
    leafeon

if not give me a good team

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    When is the next Pokemon event in the US?

Darkrai passed, and so did Gamestop Deoxys, so will there be an Arceus or Shaymin event soon? (Cause there's no legitimate way of obtaining them yet)

OWNED!

Self Proclaimed WINNER
    Years
  • Why Not raise a team of Lv 100's From Scratch.
    No legendarys.

OR

Try Chaining With the Poke Radar And try and get some Shinies :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • After I beat the game and stuff, I found out about EVs and IVs and set out to improve all of my pokemon. You'd be surprised at how much more affective your pokemon could be. Try the wifi battle stadium after you have a team you like!

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
  • In the game corner, you have to win at least ten times the bonus mode.
    If you've made it at least 10 rounds, go to the woman at the counter for a reward. This reward would be TM 64, Explosion.
    An other way to get it is through breeding.

PKDante

Mr Legs
    Years
  • Try and get the black trainer card, you need to:

-Complete the national dex (own everything not see it)
    -Win a master rank contest
    -Steal 50 flags in the underground
    -Get an 100 win streak in the singles in the battle tower
    -Beat the elite 4 (you've already done this)

DAN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back