• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Diamond / Pearl Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    If a pokemon battles and it has pkrs will my other poke with exp share in my party without it get the same double amount of EVs as the one that battled

e.g.

My Poochyena holding exp share doesn't have PKRS but my Charizard does and it defeats a Bibarel ( 2 Att EVs) will my Poochy get 2 or 4 EVs without PKRS?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A pokemon absolutely has to be infected to get the doubled amount of EVs. Otherwise i gets a normal amount. Are u talking about EV sharing through Exp. Share?

Years
  • I tore that building up with my Gyarados.
    Dragon Dance, Ice Fang for so many pokemon. Earthquake for more. Waterfall for a powerful stab.
    Put a Focus Sash on him to ensure a Dragon Dance to sweep.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    whats the best Pokemon to use for the elite 4( no legendaries except dialga)

I just went for it using my strongest pokemon just make sure you have a type which is good against that certain member of the elite 4, if they are strong enough you should pretty much ohko a lot of them. Also, bring plenty of ultra potions, full restores, and items that regain pp. Always save before fighting one of them. For me it wasnt so much "beating" them as it was outlasting them with health restores. I beat them with an infernape, mismagius, dialga, chatot, dustox, and wailord i believe.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    other than the poke mansion is there another good spot for EV training Speed?

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
  • Tweaking

Could anyone please tell me how you Tweak?
    I found a video on youtube and checked Bulbapedia, but i just don't succeed!
    Are you just supposed to press the D-Pad in all the directions at the same time very fast and ride your bike in the fast gear, or have i missed something?

Please tell me if you know!

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    The Magikarp trainer west of Eterna City. He has 6 Magikarp and every one gives 1 Speed Ev, without using Macho Brace/Power items and/or Pokérus.
    sweet thats 12 EVs 4 me since i have pkrs!

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
  • Plz Help! I Really Want An Espeon...and I went to Bebe, and she didi not give me one...
    After beating the Elite Four and completing the Pokedex go to Rowan and he will give you a National Dex and after go to Hearthome City and Talk to Bebe and she will say "Do you want this Eevee?" and say Yes and you will get a Eevee.

whats the best Pokemon to use for the elite 4( no legendaries except dialga)
    It's random really It depends on your Attack, Speed and Level but I went for this Team.

Blissey @ Leftovers: Level 76.
    Softboiled
    Double Edge
    Refresh
    Blizzard

But the rest was just Random Level 50+ Pokemon from my Box.

Romeo_Delight.exe

ロミオの歓喜!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    QUESTION-Sucker Punch/ Stealth Rock

Okay, so I dunno if this is the right section, but I'm hoping like hell it is.
    So, does Sucker Punch work against moves like Stealth Rock and spikes, etc.

Years
  • Yes, it does. It works against any move that doesn't cause any direct damage.

And there's a sticky help thread. :3

Are you thinking about the Sucker Punch I am? Because as far as I know, Sucker Punch only works with moves that cause direct damage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back