• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did Ash really kiss May?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
  • Oh dear god, this thread had me laughing so hard! I can't believe how many people actually fell for that! It's hilarious! xD This has been old news for more than a year. [More like, since '04.] I mean really, are some of you that behind on silly things like this?

And no, this wasn't in the Japanese version. Where are you people getting these ideas? None of you have no proof of that, and relying on YouTube is not even an official source for Pokemon news. They're just as bad as Misty fans saying that she'll return in 2010. Silly rumors.

Still, this thread is great. I needed it, so thanks guys. xDDDDDDD

The snorlax master

Jonny boy
    Years
  • I have the answer! This was shown on a japenese episode of pokemon. It was a christmas special and they ALMOST kissed..........until brock called them to dinner. It was never shown in the u.s

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years

• This could be promising to AdvanceShippers Worldwide!
    :t172:

O__o this picture of ash and may is fake. And besides this picture is 4 years old. I'll quote a post from Kasu-Chan

Oh dear god, this thread had me laughing so hard! I can't believe how many people actually fell for that! It's hilarious! xD This has been old news for more than a year. [More like, since '04.] I mean really, are some of you that behind on silly things like this?

I'm a slight advanceshipper (more pokeshipping though! aaml forever) but, I have to say, this picture looks fake o.o

~CyberKitsune09~

Proud Tails fan!
    Years
  • O__o this picture of ash and may is fake. And besides this picture is 4 years old. I'll quote a post from Kasu-Chan

I'm a slight advanceshipper (more pokeshipping though! aaml forever) but, I have to say, this picture looks fake o.o

The Pic is but "The snorlax master" Mentioned something about a X-MAS special only aired in Japan where they ALMOST Kissed, which is good enough for me. If anyone knows the name of the Jap X-Mas AG Speical plz tell, I'll download it somewhere...

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • I have the answer! This was shown on a japenese episode of pokemon. It was a christmas special and they ALMOST kissed..........until brock called them to dinner. It was never shown in the u.s

My god, it's fake. It has never been confirmed. The fact that people are still believing that it's real is laughable but is very sad indeed. There is no AG-Japanese Christmas Special. Never was, okay? I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

It's a funny little thing you made up, so nice try. Maybe fanfiction is the right place for this idea of yours. *wink*

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • That picture is not a clippit from any version of the episode. The person who posted it was either misinformed, or a dirty lier. Ash and May never kissed, at least I dont think they did...

I like your avatar. xD

I have the answer! This was shown on a japenese episode of pokemon. It was a christmas special and they ALMOST kissed..........until brock called them to dinner. It was never shown in the u.s

Uhhh...I'm pretty sure if that were true, then it would be all over the net, the writers would have said they put that in, Advanceshippers would be extremely happy, etc.

Then again, that Ash/May pic is fake and its still all over the net...so is that Ash/Misty pic...

I don't think Christmas is a national holiday in Japan, either.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • Nah, it was all made up. Ash got kissed by Jessie & James on a psychic episode on the first season. Ash got kissed by Melloney on Pokemon 2000. Ash got kissed by the girl who transform into Latias on Pokemon Heroes, and there are probably more.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
  • True. I saw those episodes. :]

When Melloney kiss Ash on the cheek on Pokemon 2000, Misty got jealous. Later, Melloney continues to flirt with Ash, and Misty got jealous again. We know Misty secretly loves Ash.
    EDIT: Anyway, I don't think Ash and May will ever kiss. Misty will kiss him first. But I do like May better.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Woah, woah, woah, cookie_lovr, this thread has been dead for a year! Necroposting is no good.
    Remake the thread next time, okay?

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back