• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you choose the male or female character?

Did you choose the male or female character?

• Total voters

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Still, her skirt is way too short for a 10 year old. Makes you wonder what kind of rules exist in Sinnoh.

*Shivers*

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    i picked the male at first because i am a boy but when my brother didnt want his pearl anymore i chose the girl just to be different really different perpective and all that!

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Still, her skirt is way too short for a 10 year old. Makes you wonder what kind of rules exist in Sinnoh.

*Shivers*

To be honest, I'm amazed there aren't any pedophile rapists in Sinnoh. Seriously. In a place that lets 10 year olds go off into the world on their own, you'd think they'd be more abundant.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    To be honest, I'm amazed there aren't any pedophile rapists in Sinnoh. Seriously. In a place that lets 10 year olds go off into the world on their own, you'd think they'd be more abundant.

Lol, how funny would that be, you randomly get raped in the game! OMG that would traumatise me!

Now I can't get the thought of running around with a Piplup, and when you leave the hometown (Whatever that name may be) you get raped but professer Rowan or someone!!! OMG now I will have nightmares!

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I was going to pick the female (The male character looks terrible, in my opinion), but I decided to play as the male at the last minute, because... I'm male, and I decided I could deal with the looks. If there's a third game (D/P/?), I'll probably be the female.

Last edited:

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
    Years
    To Psydragon

Everyones like Ichida when they choose the girl

I must go shoot myself

No but seriously my quote button doesnt work ni school

I dont start the game i get my lil sis to do it i hate all the words :D

So naturally now im a freakin girl

I dont really care

My team still rocks (read signature)

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    I always take the female characters in games.
    They're nicer to look at.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2007
    I considered the female cause she's a hella sexy biatch. Lol j/k

I picked the male cause I'm male, obbiously. His outfit sucks though, that gay scarf and barette. Ruby/Sapphire male owns all. That white hair and bandana kicked so hard ass, they should go with that design from now on again.

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
    I chose male, and I am a male. I know this sounds stupid, but on some of my games I go for the girl. It's only because usually the male character looks stupid.

Oni Link

~Previously On1 LiN|<~
    Years
    I chose the female, because so far I've always chose the male.
    plus she seemed pretty cool in the Anime :)

Back