• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you cry at the end of Mystery Dungeon 2?

Where you all teary? :P

• Yes.

Votes: 69 53.9%
  • No.

Votes: 34 26.6%
  • Err...

Votes: 25 19.5%

• Total voters

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The first time I beat Blue, I cried an itty bit, and even though I knew what was coming, Darkness made me cry too... Due to the presentation, definitely. After the first time, even though it made me sad, I didn't cry.

What can I say?

Oяiginal

Experienced Trainer
    Years
  • I was actually quite happy (sadistic lol) Because it was my cousin's game, he was sad though, but I was hoping that Chimchar would not return... But the game ended up wanting to return Chimchar, then I was sad and he was happy

Maybe if the game was mine it would have turned out differently

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    It was sad! Don't judge me dammit. ;O;

I may have cried a little the first time I played. ;o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I totally did. Even when I watched that part on the internet for at least a few times.

It's the music. And the dialogue.
    But it's always the music.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Tbh, yeah. I did. Not very much though. XD

Sometimes I just get really involved in anything I do. I forget that its fake. O_o

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Police had to restrain me when pikachu died, I was that upset. For the next week I couldn't eat. The game evented for kids aged 5-8 really hurt me deep down. It just shows how meaningfull pokemon can be. This scene changed my entire life... I'm not sure I can look at the producers anymore after doing slomething so cruel.
    It's like that one really hot day... Where you fall asleep... And when you wake up... George Foreman is standing over you wearing noting but a grill over his private parts...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Yes I did cry..... It was so sad, even though I knew it was gonna happen because I played PMD1 and I cried in that one too....... All that hard work and stuff and you finally reach your goal, then poof, your gone leaving your partner alone.... *Sniff* Awwwww, those games had amazing storylines.....
    why type it myself when he just said it for me?

Years
  • Actually, I did cry at the end. It's amazing that you can get so attached to two game characters so much that you mourn their deaths like they were a part of your family.

I rarely cry and the only other time I cried is when my Dad died.

Back