• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever get a female starter or Eeveelution?

Years
    I've gotten a female starter (not counting a female Chikorita which I got from a trade) several times actually:
    • Treecko (Two female Treecko, actually.)
    • Squirtle
    • Bulbasaur
    I got all 5 from breeding.

As for Eevee, I've only recieved 2 females.
    Both from Bebe in Veilstone.

In SS, I have a female Treecko and even a female Eevee (she's a Jolteon now). Also, I have a female Totodile and Torchic in that same game (obtained from breeding)

Last edited:

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Normally do what i can to get a female starter in Pokemon save games that i plan on 'keeping'. Only with Bulbasaur will I not focus on female gender what with a poor egg move list for GBA and fourth gen games.

If a speed run, I won't be giving a darn.

Usually make a save point for the Eevee, so I can power switch until a female appearance.

Weespotty

The girl of nature
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2011
    I got a female oshawott the first time I played white. My sis got a male Tegpig on her first time playing black. Shes started again and got a Female Terpig.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2011
    Once, I got a female cyndaquail in pokemon gold. I was so happy because it was rare to get a female one. But the stupid thing is I reset the game before I saved it. Many tries again after that I could not get another female cyndaquil, it's always a male!
    The irony... *cries*

BlazeGirl12

Just Another Pokemon Player
    Years
    Let's see...There was the female Eevee I traded for a Manaphy on Pearl...
    Then the female Leafeon that's now part of my SS team...
    The three female Eeveelutions (Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon) on HeartGold...
    My female Infernape, BlazeGirl, who is my starter on Platinum as well as the inspiration for my username (or was it the other way around?)...
    And my female Typhlosion, LavaGirl, on Soulsilver. I think that's it. :]

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Got Female Piplup on first try.

Azure Revolver

HONK HONK
    Years
    I almost never get female Eevees, if I need or want one, I breed for it.

Whenever I restart a game or begin a new one, I always reset until I get a female starter. Luck had it on my most recent run, I got a female starter and the nature I wanted on the first try.

Snegurochka

fire walk with me.
    Years
    my meganium is female and my glaceon, leafeon & espeon are all female. the glaceon is shiny, too! i just soft-resetted for the female meganium but i bred the eevees for natures as well as genders and it took about a week but it was worth it in the end, especially for the glaceon. <3

Back