• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Did you ever give back Shuckie?

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    Pfff. I was like talking to him, and then *pop* "I want you to have my Shuckle!"

I didn't care about giving it back. I couldn't be bothered. And then when I was bothered I would be in the middle of something important. I also got a Spearow Lvl 20 from a delivery guy, and I never delivered the mail I wass supposed to. But when Ive defeated the game ill probably give it back QQ
    O
    ----

Essence

Aura L♥VE
    Years
    I had absolutely no idea that I was supposed to take him back. XD I guess I'll do it later, it would be a jerk thing to do in keeping him.

Lol, yeah. When he gives you it, he's scared cause ~Rival~ just stole one, and he's like "please take care of this one for a while", but if you take it back to him he doesn't take it back lol. :)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I never knew it was possible to give back the Shuckle... huh. Well, I'm keeping mine. The Shuckle obviously loves me more. :<

When I first received my Shuckle, I kinda leveled him a little bit but gave up at level 30. The results wasn't showing and I still had ten other Pokemons to train. He is currently in my PC storage box #4.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Which foo' would? C'mon, it's a free rare Pokemon. That is offered to you. For free. From an NPC. If I had to, I'd steal Shuckie. I call it liberation.

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    Not yet... Shuckie is currently in my PokeWalker! ^_^; I should go on and give him back later, I dun' really want him anyways...

Back