• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you ever play POKEMON DASH

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
    I used to...then i sold it.
    It was addicting for a while, then I gave up on it because I was stuck on the Munchlax course...

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    i got the game a few years ago but i returned it and got a different one..it looks kinda boring...

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    I didn't like it when I first saw this one kid play it. But now i'm kinda having second thoughts. Looks pretty fun to me.

Years
    It's kinda fun at first, but I got bored of it. If you want to scratch your DS screen, this is the perfect game for you. Ninty should have made a Pokemon Kart or Pokemon: Zero Gravity game.

NikokingTheEpic

Yanmega Nerd
    Years
    Meh, it was okay.
    But it was really boring and I beat it within 10 hours.

@Vulpix
    Pokemon Dash was like a Pokemon Race game for the DS. You used the stylus to move the Pokemon. And you always played as Pikachu. Which sucked <_<.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I played it.

Meh, it was a sucky game to me, they could've done better IMO.

A pokemon racing game where you can pick a pokemon you want to RIDE you be superior.

Did anyone get the gba slot courses? I never quite figured it out.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Its extremely boring and repititve with the worst selection of pokemon to play with. It and Trozei released just before a generation so there are no generation 4 pokemon so they are missing that element.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Yes, but I do not have the game. It was fun, a lot better than Trozei. -.-

Years
    The game was good and it was definitely worth the money. I liked the fact that my Pokémon from Fire Red could be made into maps.

Back