• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Did you keep any of your Tao legends?

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
  • How is it illegal..0.0? I mean, they specifically put those Pokemon in the game for your use, its just like using a Emboar or even a Vanillite...When it comes down to it, its a Pokemon and unless you hacked it..>_>. Half of my team is Legendary XD. Kyurem, Zekrom, Volcarona(Pseudo..But I consider him to be legendary), Victini, and was planning on using Cobalion or Terakkion or however you spell it..>_<. Leaving me with only my Serperior and Haxorus (Also a Pseudo..Sort of) that arent legendary XD.

Actually, Volcarona isn't even pseudo-legendary. The Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon chain is pseudo-legendary. That's it for the Gen 5 pseudo-legendaries.

Notworking15

Wait...WHAT?!
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2011
    legendaries? bah. i try to refrain from using them, (except for victini, hes my buddy:)) i would like to rely on the regular pokemon i raise rather then legendaries, i'd rather pour my heart out training my favorites over using cheap shots, but thats just me...

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Jsyk, Kyurem isn't illegal. :P Anyway, I traded away my Zekrom for a Venusaur. ;__; I'll just find Reshiram and Zekrom somewhere else. :D I use Kyurem on my main team. :P He's so strong and cute. :3

Pan

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    They're gathering dust in my PC as we speak! I'm really not one for using them. I want to be able to use the pokemon I like from the generation- a legend just takes a spot in my party that could be taken up by something more unique.

BattleBeard

The Ultimate Beard
    Years
  • They're gathering dust in my PC as we speak! I'm really not one for using them. I want to be able to use the pokemon I like from the generation- a legend just takes a spot in my party that could be taken up by something more unique.

Agreed, I like having all types of generation pokemon! I want to train the pokemon that I know I will love forever, and never give up. Once my final team is formed, they will be transferred to the next game, haha!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Yup! I use Zekrom in my party sometimes. I've never really had an electric type Pokémon in use, so this is a first for me. I don't have Black and I haven't traded or anything, so I don't have a Reshiram.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • My Black's Reshiram might be Docile natured but its got a pretty darn good Hidden Power of Ice that does similar damage to Extrasensory to opposing pokemon that take normal damage from icy and psychic damage.

Have an Adamant Kyurem that is untouched.

As for Zekrom? My White Version at this point is used, for now, ONLY to reset for the following reasons (all listed, or some of):

-Zekrom to trade to Black
    -Thundurus nature finding
    -Eviolite, Lucky Egg, Rocky Helmet, and field mapped evolution stones
    -female monkey
    -female starters
    -adding nations to my Black Version's Unity Tower
    -Entralink missions

Dotz

Acro Bike User
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Yeahhhhhh!!! D: My Zekrom is my pride and joy. XD Trying to dump my Kyurem for a Reshiram on the GTS though. =/

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I capture them just so I can feel complete. But I don't use 'em; I like to use a variety of different Pokemon (especially since it's a new region with new Pokemon). Legendaries aren't on my main team, but I use them as extras.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I dont like using them. There just go in my pc and never see the light again. There like my trophies. I think its just more fun not using them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Ei don't use them as they are rather weak legendaries and they can't be used in the battle subway.

Back