• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?

Years
  • I DID!!!

So, if you watched Glee on tuesday, you would, like me, know all the qoutes. If you saw it, what did you think about the return of Glee? Did you like the songs? What do you think about the new character, or the relationship problems between Finn and Racheal? I know we all hope Mr. Shuester gets his head on straight soon ;P

Well, I personally loved the season premiere. The songs were awesome (I especially liked Gives You Hell and Hello Goodbye. Ive been listening to those songs non stop!). I think all the conflicts between the characters are making for an amazing story, and I really cant wait for the next episode! :]

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Oh yay, another Gleek.

Y'know, I went into the show assuming I'd hate it, but I actually like it. A bit on the liberal side of things for my tastes but seeing as the show mainly stays away from any political debates, it can be overlooked due to the show's overall quality.

Favorite song? I liked most of them, TBH.

Captain Fabio=obvious troll is obvious. No need to post your hate here.

Years
  • Captain Fabio=obvious troll is obvious. No need to post your hate here.

Correction, obvious opinion is obvious.

Just because my opinion doesn't match up to yours, doesn't mean it is a troll answer.

This would be a troll answer:

"OMFG, GLEE IS CRAP! GO WATCH IT IN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL THEMED ROOM, YOU GAY GLEEK!"

Years
  • Liz asked what people thought of it, Fabio said what he thought, not a troll.

Anyway I agree, I watched the first half hour of the first episode, thought I'd give it a chance. Didn't care for it, it's just... eugh. They butchered Don't Stop Believin' too... :( Also I really dislike the term 'gleek' but makes that just me, just sounds a bit daft considering most of its audience probably aren't geeks to begin with.

Lickitricky

Avast, ye scurvy dogs!
    Years
  • It was really well done, and then all of a sudden when it started after winter again, it just became so awful to me >.> I mean, the Will-Emma thing was fine, but enough already, I thought they closed the book on that whole thing. And just the whole thing with the glee kids losing their virginity, and then all of a sudden everyone loves Madonna? Just give me a break 0.0

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    i know! i LOVE LOVE LOVE Glee! but the whole 'like a virgin' thing was retarded!
    it felt like the secret life!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Umm, first, I'll point to my sig.

Next, yes yes yes yes yes. I love Glee, what can I say. It's definitely my favorite TV show on currently, although some of it is...a little over the top. I mean, having an entire song about high school kids losing their virginity is just a little dramatic to me. But whatever, I still love the show, the music, and Cory =3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I heard that last episode was plain stupid. However, on a general overall, Glee is in fact one of my most favorite show. It's not as horrible as High School Musical, but the actors and actresses aren't yet what one would call 'The next big thing.' They're doing a good job at what they are paid for: acting and singing. Personally, I like it when Rachel and Finn performs a duet. It is really romantic no matter what.

A few of my favorite songs they had covered are "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey and "Hello Goodbye" by The Beatles. It was cool that they sang some of the classics.

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • I really like Glee, granted it can be incredibly over the top at times but it's supposed to be dramatic. It's not like it's meant to be a really deep philosophical, thought-provoking show or anything, it's just meant to be a bit of singing and dancing and stuff xD

I haven't seen the latest episode, though I really liked the Hello episode... I thought it wasn't too bad! I think some of the song choices were interesting, like the way they'll have things such as Defying Gravity for all the drama fans, then they're doing Gold Digger.

One thing I really like about it is the mash-ups, Halo/Walking on Sunshine is really well done, as with the others. I hope there's more mash-ups soon :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I started watching Glee when it came out. I thought it was the stupidest show in the world. It was so incredibly boring and I just couldn't put myself through to watch a full episode.

Then when it came back and aired again a few weeks ago, I fell in love with it and tried my best to watch all the episodes prior to it. I'm excited for their Lady Gaga episode. The Madonna one was good, but it definately wasn't the best, in my opinion. :(

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I started watching Glee when it came out. I thought it was the stupidest show in the world. It was so incredibly boring and I just couldn't put myself through to watch a full episode.

Then when it came back and aired again a few weeks ago, I fell in love with it and tried my best to watch all the episodes prior to it. I'm excited for their Lady Gaga episode. The Madonna one was good, but it definately wasn't the best, in my opinion. :(

Omg, I couldn't agree more. I feel like the episode Wheels is one of the bests: It brings a whole lot of tension and drama to the table (Finn vs. Puck over Quinn, the wheel chair ramps), finding out about Sue's past (Handi-capable sister)...oh yeah, they did Defying Gravity. Yeah...it just won right there. I also LOVED Proud Mary, mainly because I'm a sucker for Mercedes' leads in songs (And Artie's background in the beginning was just an homage to the original!).

I also loved The Rhodes Not Taken episode. I might just be a sucker for Kristen Chenowith (I am =3), but the song choices were amazing! I love Maybe This Time, and although it's not quite like the original, it's still pretty good. Alone...<3 it. Somebody to Love was great too! That, and the whole antics with Will and April were pretty much hilarious.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    I'm a fan, a Gleek? Maybe. I didn't really like the Madonna episode, maybe because I've never paid any attention to Madonna.

Aha, I'm also excited for the Lady Gaga episode. Don't butcher it, please.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I totally thought this thread was going to tell of the real message in the Dreamworks movie Shark Tale... haha

Years
  • Is this the secons season of glee?
    cos we gota week break in the UK and its back :D
    so yeah that saying is awesome!
    i loved when the girl ( im bad with names ) gives you hell! :D

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • Is this the secons season of glee?
    cos we gota week break in the UK and its back :D
    so yeah that saying is awesome!
    i loved when the girl ( im bad with names ) gives you hell! :D

Rachael! But yes, I love the rendition of that song (Even though it sounds a tad...whiny I guess. I just think it's an octave too high). And you're lucky you only had a week, seeing as we had...4 months. 4. Agonizing. Months.

I use to watch this show and loooved it.
    I should really get back into it. D;

You really should, it's getting better!

On a different note, I'm really excited for tomorrow's episode. I already know a few of the songs they are doing (Yay for trolling Youtube!), and I like the previews I've heard thus far.

One thing that confuses me, however, is that I thought that Jesse was playing Rachael in their relationship...but now he transferred to William McKinley...what? Was that just a little trick the producers played, or is there really more going on here than we know?

Back