• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Did you scream ''Yes'' or ''No''?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
Years
  • I screamed, "Yes!"
    But yes, unfortunately, the game decides for you.
    It would've been cool had Nintendo really given you the option, though. :(

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I really wanted to. I mean, it's a total change from the normal... even if you could temporarily be TR. (I loved how in HG/SS you could dress up as TR. I stayed like that for a week before I decided it was time to progress.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't remember, but I think I said no to the offer, because I know that Team Rocket is a bad organization.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    I said OMG LIKE YES!!!!11!!!1!!111!!!!! I always wanted to be one of the bad guys. But he said i couldn't..... That made me sad.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
  • Yes! I wanted to do it. I was so mad when they made us say no. Team Rocket is my favorite bad guy team in all the seasons I mean who doesn't like a talking Meowth? His story of how he started talking human made me cry.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    I picked the yes option, hoping to get a different storyline as far as the villians go.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Well, naturally. Who wouldn't want to play the game as part of Team Rocket?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2010
    If it was an actual option, it could play out to be really cool. Although most likely repetitive haha

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • I said yes, but I like how he first asks you if you want to join then he denies it, even when you've answered "Yes."

Maybe he's schizophrenic. "The voices in my head tell me that you don't want to join. HAHAHAHAHA. derp."

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nope. Team Rocket are evil and I'm a good character? :D
    ...even if the game did have the option to become one, I'd still pick no.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back