• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did your Parents ever thought about being 'Divorced'?

Did they? O___o

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geico

Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    my parents have been divorced for 6 or 7 years now...

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Time to answer my own thread <333
    Nah, They will never do it...I hope :O
    They have thought about it a few times, only because of some lame things like:
    My mom saw a picture of my dad with an another woman,
    My mom creid, and I was worried O___o
    but, Now...There just fghting over some stuffs like:
    Who get's this money or that O___o

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    MY parents have been divorced for 3 years now. I'm not bothered at all as my dad is horrible and has a serious anger problem.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm pretty sure they haven't. Of if they have, they didn't tell me O:

Years
    My father died when I was little, and I really don't ask about that part of my life, so I don't know if they thought about being divorced or not. I want to say no, because it sounds like they really didn't have problems with each other, just money.

As far as my mom and my stepdad, my stepdad's threatened to leave the house for another, better-paying job many times, but that hasn't worked out for him. Even if he did leave for a job, they wouldn't get divorced; my mom would just join him when she retired, or she would've tried to get assigned to a nearby base. They might fight, but they can solve their issues.

Years
    My parents have thought about divorce since the day I was born. With the way I acted that day somehow made them feel like my older brother, Bryce, would hate me and they were right. The way I acted: No crying, I gave Bryce a black eye as soon as he looked at me for the first time when I was trying to reach my father, and I fell out the 2nd story window, landed on my head and I survived. I have NO IDEA how I fell, I think I was pushed out by Bryce, making my parents think of getting of a divorce next year, but falling on my head was a good thing, b/c I was smarter than Bryce the divorce year. It made me lose focus but at my grades and test score levels, gain the knowledge to surpass even both my parents' knowledge by the time I'm a high school junior.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    All they did was split up, make up, split up, make up... it got tiring. My father is mentally ill and my mother suffers from anxiety and depression and there were... certain issues.

Now she is his carer and mine, but they still love each other. It still sort of sickens me, but that's because they're old. XD;

They still fight a lot. We all fight. I'm resigned to it.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Nope my parents rock, they like never fight and we always go out and stuff, my dad is a great role model he has taught me a lot of things

Last edited:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My parents separated eight years ago. They're not divorced because they're both procrastinators (I unfortunately acquired this trait as well). They were happy for all of my life until a year before my father moved out. They would fight constantly, mom crying, dad yelling, etc. Then my father moved out and life was tense. Eventually they moved on and can talk MOST of the time. They get along pretty well now. I prefer them separated. I like my dad's girlfriend and her kids. I just wish my mom would meet someone. She hasn't been on a date since my parents separated. She thinks she's ugly and fat. Which makes me incredibly angry. She's a great woman.

Plus, if they got divorced, I'd get more financial aid. And they talked about divorcing for that reason recently. But it never happened.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My parents are already divorced. They divorced 2 years ago... Now I live with my mom.

(Meh, I don't like talking about these things...)

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    My parents have been married for 30 years and are relatively happy.

Years
    Parents divorced when I was seven, but it was called quits when I was four. So, as you can imagine, I had a wonderful childhood.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I am not sure if my parents know the meaning of commitment...
    My mother is currently on her third marrige.
    And my father just ended his second.

Back