• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different fun for everyone?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    What is your idea of fun? I know that each person finds different things fun for them, what are your things? Do other share the same intrests and find it fun too, Eg. Friends and Family, kids at school ect.?

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    I find going on trips with my friends are fun (: One day we took a 2 hours bus drive to the top of our state to hang out there for lunch, and then got back on the bus and went home, that was so fun!

I also love not having an art block and drawing (:
    Or playing AVP with my friend online :3

mokoko187

Certified Procrastinator
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2010
    Oh, I do LOTS of things for fun!

Chating with friends, roleplaying...

I really love hanging with my bestie, Turner, outside on a sunny day!

Going to the mall with my other friends is also fun.

^^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    To me, fun is being able to live life to the fullest and do what you love as well as hanging around those that you love.

That there is no better entertainment than that n_n.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I find fun in almost everything. I like video games, they are fun. Watching movies is fun, as well as making them...(poorly.) I also love to be outside, riding bikes, running through fields, and etc.

It might just be me, but breaking the law(minor offences) is kind of thrilling.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    cough download-pirated-programs-and-install-them-on-pirated-operating-systems,-while-running-them-on-cracked-NoCD-application-files-and-downloading-pirated-items-from-the-online-store-by-Torrent cough

Excuse me.

I play with my rat or play emulators :] I go for walks every now and then, too.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Depends on the situation.

I like going out and doing or seeing things. But, I also like just relaxing on the couch and gaming.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I like being with my family. :D
    Friends too, of course.

Going out to an aquarium or a zoo or something is always super enjoyable for me.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Taking my pants off and taking it from there! :D

I usually like hanging out with my friends, even if we're doing absolutely nothing. We always create fun stuff out of thin air. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    My idea of fun is hanging out with my friends and family and having a nice time.
    Anything that's enjoyable and cuts time really fast is fun. Gaming, movies, anime are also my idea of fun. So 'fun' is really vast.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    My idea of fun is to drive with a group of friends all the way to some random place and follow our instincts from then on. We would then drive for hours while talking about the most random things. On our way to some unknown destination, we would each take turns driving to our most favorite place in Richmond.

At the end of our trip, we would stop at Virginia Beach and stay there for the night. Someone suddenly taks out a cooler full of our favorite sodas from the truck. While he's busy doing that, another person searches for the marshmallows, cinnamon, chocolate, and crackers. My best friend and I will start the bonfire as his girlfriend starts playing her guitar.

Midnight passes, and we are all sitting cross-legged laughing to the conversation. My mate and his lover would be snuggling with each other at a far distance from the group, private and secure in their own world. We would all start singing Kumbaya to the bonfire as a shooting star passes over us.

Years
    • Age 34
    • CA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    breaking stuff, bonfires, going to "haunted places" beach, forest, camping, uhhh other stuff.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    There's a difference between the things I do for fun, and the things I do for entertainment.

For fun I hang out with friends, talk on skype, playing sport etc.
    Entertaining myself comprises of graphics, watching tv, listening to music.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My idea of fun is hanging out with my friends when I do have the time. Being on my computer, shopping, listening to music, and exercising are also other stuff I do for fun. I will play video games, but it is rare in this case. Because I am always on my computer. XD

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    It depends on the situation, when I'm kicking it with some of my buddies I guess having fun is having a great time and just capturing those priceless moments that I'm always going to remember. And when I'm with fambam, it's just spending time with them doing simple/little things.

When I'm just hanging out by myself, I listen to music, text, browse on the web, etc.

Back