• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Different Sequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    Different Sequences

Different Sequences

Hi Im Ember I a member in this community for a long time Im a Former gym leader of Dark Dream Realm which is led by Sahara since sahara is still out Ill be leading a gym called Different Sequences

Now I need some gym leaders to apply for this positions

Leader- Ember
    Co-Leader -jayjayfish
    Fire Gym-VacANT
    Ice Gym -Vacant
    Dragon Gym -Vacant
    Psychic Gym -Vacant
    Ground/Metal Gym - zυgαι∂σѕυ
    Different Sequences

Water Gym -Vacant
    Grass Gym -Vacant
    Normal Gym -Vacant

Rules NO
    uber/hax items/hack pokemons

If you want to battle with me my FC is in my Signature

note: As a leader I may use any type of pokemon so dont ask what type will I be using K

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Hello again. ^^ I think I'm going to start making a BL tier team today. But the only pokemon Im sure that I'll be using is Rampardos. I don't know what else to use though.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    Oh so what gym are you going to apply? or Are you accepting my offer for you to be my Co-Leader O_O lol co-leader can use any type hehe

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi, you know for a normal gym can i use any pokemon i want

can i become a col leader please so i can use any pokemon i want apart from ubers

Last edited:

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    :o Wow Id love to! Could I take the Ground/Metal gym though? They're my favourite types. I can use rock here too right?

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    they'll leave a msg here so vist frequently or they'll pm you Ill make some badges later I just need a nice long sleep cuz its 11pm here O_O ahaha

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Rosa, (short for Rosalin. xD). ^^ Thank you. :3 I shall start gathering a team now, I'll letchya know when I'm done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back