• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digicards!!

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hmmm....pretty cool ^^

Template:1
    Digimon:
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!

Trainer Sprite:https://img455.imageshack.us/img455/2334/kakashitrainer7gz.jpg
    Mini icons or ipods:mini icons
    Favourite on your team:
    Digicards!!

Thanx

Years
    Ok, I may be a little late. But I noticed a bit of fighting on the last page. Please, for what ever reason you may have for being upset or angry, do NOT take it out on other members by calling them 'n00bs', it's both discouraging and against the rules, since it's a direct attack on another member. Remember to report any offending posts so I (or another moderator) could catch them quicker; and make sure nothing of the kind happens in this thread again.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Could I have one? Thanks!

Template 2:

Digimon:
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!
    Digicards!!

And I couldn't find a Halsemon sprite, if anyone knows of one...well, if I find one It'll replace Metalgarurumon. If not then leave Halsemon out.

Mini Icons or iPods: Mini Icons
    Mini-Image:
    Digicards!!

Mini Image Text: Bring it on.
    Favorite on your Team:
    Digicards!!

Back