• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure, The Advent Children (Sequel to Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    Yes, I know that I took the name of the new Final Fantasy VII Movie, and made it into a Digimon RP. This rp has nothing to do with FF7, but the name suits it well.

The plot is that you are a child of the past Digidestined (From The first two Seasons), and your parents and their Digimon got kidnapped by the Evil Zanbamon, who is the fusion of the data of al lthe defeated evil Digimon, from Devimon and Etemon to Arukenimon and Mummymon. Zanbamon kidnapped them for revenge, knowing that his past lives have been destroyed by them. Now you and the other Digidestined's kids msut go to the Digital world with your Digimon, and you will have to save your parents and their Digimon, and defeat Zanbamon once and for all! You also recieve a D-Neo, (a new Digivice that has ALL the features of the past two models) from Gennai when he hears the news about Zanbamon. This adventure will be epic and awesome! This rp also takes palce 32 years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon.

THE SIGN UPS
    Name: Riku Izumi
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): Izzy an Mimi
    Physical Description and Personality: He is the boy trainer from Pokemon FR/LG only instead of wearing red and white, he wars bleu and gold. His personality is a mix of Mimi's and Izzy's (his mom and dad). He is intelligent, and always looking at the bright side of life.
    History: When his parents were Kidnapped, he and his Digimon Monmon got the D-Neo from Gennai and were the first to go to the Digital world after Zanbamon.
    Digimon Digivolution Line (You may use the dub names, the Japanese names, or a mix of both)

Fresh
    Yuramon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, Bouncing Attack

In-training
    Tanemon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, Plan Whip

Rookie
    Monmon
    Attacks: Swing Swing, Banana Slip

Champion
    Hookmon
    Attacks:Captain Cannon, Hook Slash

Ultimate
    Assaultmon
    Attacks: Justice Massacre, Surprise Attack

Mega
    Cannondramon
    Attacks: Dynamo Cannon, Grenade Storm

Give me positive feedback and constructive criticism on this!

Note about sign ups: Only your Digimon's Fresh and In-training forms absolutely have to be from the Digidestined of the first two seasons, the rookie has to be able to digivolve from that in-training, while Champion, Ultimate, and Mega can be anything that can digivolve from these Digimon and from each other. Check a Digimon site that has a good digidex for ideas.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    Name: theros "13" tennisan
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): tai and sora
    Physical Description and Personality: looks alot like tai, only he has greyish silver hair and red eyes, hes usualy looking at the bright side of things, but knows when to give in.

History: he usualy sat alone at school, and every where else, mainly because he didnt have any friends, but now he has his new friend dark agumon, together their gonna get his parents back for sure!

Digimon Digivolution Line (You may use the dub names, the Japanese names, or a mix of both)

Fresh
    red demoveemon

In-training
    red demiveemon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, double blits

Rookie
    black agumon
    Attacks: magma breath, iron claw

Champion
    shadow greymon
    Attacks: nova flame, shadowed jaw

Ultimate
    dark metalgreymon
    Attacks: titanium claw, giga missles

Mega
    black wargreymon
    Attacks: shadow tornado, shadow force

(that good?)

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Name: Tayusha Kanbara
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): Her "Adoptive" Parents are Ken and Yolei but her real parents are unknown
    Physical Description and Personality: She is a girl who is trying to find out about her real past mostly about her real family. It's unknown what really happened. Tayusha wears almost the same as what the Kaizer wears except she wears black blue goggles on her head, black boots, dark blue tights, a black mini skirt, Dark Blue turtle neck, Black gloves and a Black cape.
    History: Her history is quite unkown but to fill you in...she seems to be related to Takuya Kanbara.

Fresh
    Tinymon

In-training
    Nekomon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, Plan Whip

Rookie
    Tigermon
    Attacks: Tiger Claws, Tail slap

Champion
    Drigermon
    Attacks: Poison Tiger Claws, Tiger tail knockout

Ultimate
    Ultidrigermon
    Attacks: Tiger Combo attack

Mega
    MgaDrigerdramon
    Attacks: Mega Claw Slice, Rapid Tail Spin

Drigermon is a Digimon that I made up...He looks alot like Gatomon with Dark blue and black claw gloves, a white body with dark blue stripes, a tail like Gatomon's but a dark blue tip. His ears are the same way and he is actaully a champion level Digimon like Gatomon. Yes...I made him up.

Rakoin

Milotic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    Name:Kael
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined):T.K. an Kari
    Physical Description and Personality: heres a pic of him in my siggy or avatar :3(he likes really being with his girlfriend Misty)his in the circus and is really circusy

Fresh
    Poyomon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow,None

In-training
    Tokomon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow,None

Rookie
    Terriermon
    Attacks:Body Blast,Terrier Twister

Champion
    Gargomon
    Attacks:Body Pummel,Gatling Arm

Ultimate
    Rapidmon
    Attacks:Rapid Fire,Golen Triangle

Mega
    Mega Gargomon
    Attacks:Giant Missile,Burst Shot

Last edited:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    ((Kay kid listen well, I'm gonna use the digimon I have used in every single Digimon Rp I have been in, that ok with you? here it be..))

Name: Alan Itchigogi (i think that's how you spell it)
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): Ken and Yoli, (I guess that makes Tayusha, my step sister)
    Physical Description and Personality: Mysteriuse, He dosn't like the fact that his mother and father had so many children, and he hates being the middle child, In lookes he lookes exactly like his father, exept his hair color is that of his mother and he has glasses like her.
    History: He has lived a sami privliged life, although he doesn't like to admit that he has almost everything, He dislikes his parents for spoiling the rest of his siblings, and giving him only what was left.
    Digimon Digivolution Line (You may use the dub names, the Japanese names, or a mix of both)((this is the digimon I have always used, so say nothing... there will be pics to))

Fresh
    Coomon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, Psy claw.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/coomon.bmp

In-training
    Caramon
    Attacks: Bubble Blow, Charging force.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Caramon.bmp

Rookie
    Ditmon
    Attacks: Red dragon, Tail clamp.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/ditmon.bmp

Champion
    Caromon
    Attacks: Needle torpido, Dog scratch.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Carmon.bmp

Ultimate
    Uliamon
    Attacks: Power gizer, Dragon claws.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Uliamon.bmp

Mega
    Matrixmon
    Attacks: Dragon force, Dragon bite.
    https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/Matrixmon.bmp

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Name: Shylocke Viron
    Parents (These also can be international Digidestined): TK and Cari
    History: Shylocke changed his name after having an argument with his parents, for choosing to love a boy over a girl. He likes spending time with his boyfriend Jack Kido(played by Mr. Tumnus). When he found out his parents had been kidnapped by a digimon he took his digimon reremon to gennai and got a D-Neo and went with Jack after the digmon.
    Looks: HE looks like Tk (series 2) but without the hat. HE has black hair and wears a red top and bottoms.

Fresh
    Reremon
    Attacks: Bubbles, Metamorphosis

In-training
    Viximon
    Attacks: Killing Stone

Rookie
    Renamon
    Attacks: Diamond storm, Rapid Kick, Power Paw, Flaying Kick

Champion
    Ex- Veemon
    Attacks: Vee Laser, Critical Punch/Crunch, Vee Punch, Vee Kick

Ultimate
    Magna Angemon
    Attacks: Gate of Destiny, Angel Rod, Excalibur, Magna Antidote

Mega
    Slash Angemon
    Attacks: Heaven's Ripper, Holy Espada

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Name: Jack Kido
    Parents Joe (His mother died giving birth to him)
    History: After his mother died giving bith tom him, Jack grew up as a normal kid with his father. The boy did the chores around his home, but was unhappy at his lack of friends. Then one day he discovered a Digimon named Elecmon in his room, the two became fast friends. Soon after that he met Shylocke, it was love at first sight. Jack then heard that his father had been kidnapped by Zanbamon and went to Gennai with Elecmon to get a D-Neo.

Digimon Digivolution Line:

Fresh
    Punimon
    Attacks:
    Bubble Blow

In-training
    Tsunomon
    Attacks:
    Bubble Blow

Rookie
    Elecmon
    Attacks: