• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Digimon Alpha Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Spanish Version:
    Spoiler:

Very nice people, I want to leave the project I have been working for a long time but recently I take a very big impulse and my desire to work in it also shot up, I hope it is to your likingAnother try to make a digimon hack

~DIGIMON ALPHA VERSION~

History:
    Spoiler:

Characteristics:
    -At least 151 Digimon Playable in the first BETA.

- Medal system replaced by Badges to the merit

-There are no captures, to obtain new Digimon, DigiEggs will be exchanged for specific items in a "Store".

-FanService for those who know the franchise

-Explore known locations of Anime and manga

- Known characters of the anime and new to know

- Balanced combat system suitable for pvp

SCANS:​
    Spoiler:
    SCREENS 16/4/19:
    Spoiler:

Gifs​
    Spoiler:

Videos:​
    VIDEO 16/4/19:

Progress BETA 1:
    -Battle Sprites 70%
    -Maps 85%
    -OW Sprites 30%
    -Scripts 70%

CREDITS:​
    Spoiler:

Downloads:

Well nothing, for now this is all, if someone is interested in trying the Alfa tell me your experience and I accept both criticism and advice, see in every right to comment. Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
    Years
  • Is it just in Spanish? Some of us are from parts of the world like Africa etc where Spanish is not spoken. I myself can speak 5 languages but not Spanish and I cannot play a game if I can't understand it, follow and understanding a story in a game is very important to me. If it's in English, I will definitely give it a go.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • well it looks cool but sadly i'm not spanish... hope you really do translate it to english.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • This looks pretty cool! If there's ever an english release I'll be sure to check it out.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Cool stuff. Loving the transparent textbox. Keep it up.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • Why is the Spanish hacking community strong? I REALLY wanna see more stuff like this. Watching this like a hawk now for the next release!

Back