• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Code Evolution

SailorCosmos

Moonlight Real Girl
    Years
    Digimon
    Code Evolution

A Digimon V-pet on you're computer!

~Thanks Dukey/File Island for LCDs~

Version 1.0 Release Date: 2-3 Months

Digimon Code Evolution

Digimon Code Evolution

Information:

Based on the Digimon V-pet series in Japan, Raise Digimon, and watch them evolve by inputing DNA Codes. What is a DNA Code? It's a special Code that is a combination of many 1s and 0s, that can be inputed when you're Digimon has the ability to evolve. What code you put is what you're Digimon Evolves into. Each Digimon has it's own DNA Code, you find them by winning battles, or you can experiment, and see what you're Digimon will Evolve into. However, you must take care of you're Digimon, by Feeding it, Training it, and most importantly giving it love. You can interact with you're Digimon, who develop there own personalities, from aggresive, to quiet! The game uses LCDs, giving it that Digimon V-pet Feel!

The Ultimate Partner Digimon Simulator

You choose you're Digimon Partner, and what it evolves into! If you have dreamed of an Agumon that evolves into a Gargomon, or a Garurumon that evolves into Taomon, here's you're chance to make it happen!

Generate a Digimon

You begin the game, by a prompt asking you to input a Child Digimon DNA Code. You can pick a DNA Code that is ready for you, or you can experiment! Doing so will generate a Partner Digimon. You then pick a Device like the Digivice, D3, D-arc, D-Scanner, Pendulum X, Accel, or Digimon Mini. Each device has it's own special function!

Take care of you're Digimon

You have to Feed, Clean, Train, and Play with you're Digimon. If you don't there are consequnces and you're digimon might even die!

DNA Codes and Code Evolution (An In-depth look)

Every Digimon has a special DNA Code. You can discover them through experimenting or, winning battles. You're Partner Digimon has an Evolution Meter, which tells you if it's able to Code Evolve, or even Warp Evolve. To evolve you're Digimon you have to input a DNA Code of a Digimon that is one level higher then you're Digimon. For example to evolve a Child Digimon, you need to input an Adult Digimon DNA Code, to evolve a Adult Digimon you must input a Perfect Digimon DNA code, and to evolve a Perfect Digimon you must input a Ultimate Digimon DNA Code. If you're Digimon is able to Warp Evolve you can input a Digimon's DNA Code that is 2 levels higher then you're Digimon.

Here's an example, you're Digimon Agumon defeats a Greymon. Since you defeated him you learn his DNA Code. When Agumon is able to evolve, you input Greymon's DNA Code, and Agumon evolves into Greymon. Now let's say Agumon defeated Metal Greymon, you get his DNA Code.
    Agumon later is able to Warp Evolve, and you input Metal Greymon's DNA Code, and Agumon Warp Evolves into Metal Greymon. There are many other types of Evolution as well... Will you discover them all?

Btw, the are four diffrent types of DNA Codes:

Child DNA Code: These codes have 5 Digits.
    Adult DNA Code: These codes have 6 Digits.
    Perfect DNA Code: These codes have 7 Digits.
    Ultimate DNA Code: These codes have 8 Digits.

Battle Mode!

Go into Battle Mode, to fight digimon in turn based battles. Winning Battles allow you discover new DNA Codes and recieve Exp. to Level Up! There many areas you can enter, and each area has different Digimon!

Planned Versions:

Version 1.0
    The first beta, It will have a total of 155 Digimon.

Version 2.0 Armor and Spirit
    This version will have Digimentals and Spirits, plus new areas, and new devices. There will be 102 New Digimon, making a total of 257 Digimon.

Version 3.0 Mini Edition
    This version will focus on the older Digimon like Etemon or Numemon. Including Digimon Mini LCDs. You can also use the Digimon Mini to power up you're Digimon. This versions will include 50 new Digimon.

Version 4.0 Dark Area
    New Dark Evolution, evolve you're partner into Digimon like Black Wargreymon of Kuzuhamon. Including the new location to battle, the Dark Area, and new items like the Dark Core. It will include a total of 30 new Digimon.

Version 5.0 Shining Evolution
    Now you're Digimon can go past Ultimate Level. From Jogressing, giving Digimon special items, or Mode Change. Includes Digimon like Dukemon Crimson Mode, Omegamon, and Chaosmon! Plus a New Quest Mode, where you choose you're own adventures.

The Game will have a RMXP Version and Game Maker Version.

Here's a Tech Demo for the Game Maker version:
    Download Tech Demo

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    I think you're ranting about something long forgotten... Now I know how my dad felt when I tried to explain Pokemon to him.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Off topic: I was only 10, and he asked me what signifigance pokemon was, so I told him.
    On topic: It's an unique idea, but you should maybe post it on some "Digimon" Forum. What is Digimon anyway?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I thought this was others and game etertainment thus making it acceptable to post it here

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
    the game devolopment is for any type of game you want to make so dont go around saying post this on a digimon forum.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    Anywayz...Cursed....Digimon is....A Show...kinda like pokemon with the mon mon mon stuff....LoL......Hmmm....I don't know how to say...

Years
    Cursed said:
    Off topic: I was only 10, and he asked me what signifigance pokemon was, so I told him.
    On topic: It's an unique idea, but you should maybe post it on some "Digimon" Forum. What is Digimon anyway?
    Notice that this forum is called Game Development and is situated in the Other section.
    Not once is it mentioned anywhere in Game Dev that it's 'Pokemon only'.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Notice that this forum is called Game Development and is situated in the Other section.
    Not once is it mentioned anywhere in Game Dev that it's 'Pokemon only'.

What he said XD

Anyhoo, this looks promising, a Digimon game is always intruiging. Can't wait to see more.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    I was just saying that maybe this would be better off there, as there are too many pokemon games, it might be flooded out. I emphasize the word might.

Last edited:

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Don't tell him not to post his game here, he's allowed to. And I support it.

IMO Digimon>Pokemon (in relation to Television,toys,movies. but not games)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    It was only a suggestion, it's SailorCosmos's choice. I'd never make a decision for anyone unless they asked me to.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    I loved my little Digimon virtual pet things... I had like 5 of them they were so awesome (the really old ones). Then they kept coming out with new ones and I didn't like them as much (Although I really wanted that newest one that let you battle online and stuff... But I never got it. =P)

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Can't wait to see it! This is looking good and interesting. As a Digimon webmaster I watch things that pop up in the Digimon fandom carefully, so I'll be keeping an eye on this ;)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    Digimon pwns, I always liked some aspects of it over pokemon, mainly the evolution by type of "DNA", this forum is for all kinds of games and this is the only time I see such a bad reaction against a non pokemon game, personally I like this and hope it goes onto version 6. good luck :)

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
    I think...You...Should...get...Better...Sprites....And isn't this the same as a digimon game thingy...The handheld ones....I have every single one...LoL...Wasted my money....LoL....

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Very nice, but in my opinion, semi-3D sprites would add more appeal to you game. It's just a suggestion. It's nice though. I just don't see how you will make the game in rmxp and game maker, very time consuming. It's still alone, very hard to make a pet game in rmxp, I've tried a few times though. It's fun but difficult. Well, the best of luck to you! Noice Job!

Sorry to DP but I found some grea chipsets for digimon on rmxp. They're in rm2k/rm2k3 format so you need to get them edited. One of these has some good thought bubbles for the digimon's thoughts! Also for its "accidents" lol! Well, I thought these might be useful for your game. You might also be able to edit them for game maker too if you know how. If not, I'm sure someone here will willfully help you!

EDIT: NVM, I'll tell you how to get to the site anyway.
    1)head to www.gaminggroundzero.com
    2)go to files
    3)type in digimon

I hope I was of any assistance!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back