• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Darkness Rising

Years
  • Digimon: Darkness Rising

(Note: This RP is inspired by the collaboration fic myself and Fuyu are working on, "Justified Lunacy". Indeed, it was not just our fan-fiction that inspired this, but also an alternate season two plotline, which takes place in a parallel Odaiba. The characters and events of Digimon season two will be mentioned, but are downplayed. Should any Digimon fan wish to join this RP, they would take care in creating new characters).

Basic Information

Digimon hatch from Digi-Eggs. They age via a process called "Digivolution" which changes their appearance and increases their physical powers. Some Digimon act feral, like wild animals. Most, however, possess human intelligence, speech, and personality traits. The first Digimon anime introduces the Digimon life cycle: they age in a similar fashion to real living organisms, but do not die under normal circumstances because they are made of reconfigurable data. Old Digimon and Digimon who receive fatal wounds dissolve into infinitesimal bits of data. The data then recomposes itself as a Digi-Egg and the Digimon goes through its life cycle again. Digimon who are reincarnated in this way will sometimes retain some or all their memories of their previous lifespan. However, if a Digimon's data is completely destroyed, they will die.

Here are the level translations: [English]

Baby, In-Training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, Mega, Master

Baby: The lowest and weakest of the Digivolutionary levels, Baby Digimon are equivalent to human infants. Most Digimon of this level are small and do not have well-defined body parts. This is the level that most Digimon hatch from their Digi-Eggs into.

In-Training: In-Training is the second lowest of the Digivolutionary levels. Digimon of this level are slightly bigger and more detailed than Baby Digimon, but still generally do not have well defined body parts.

Rookie: This is the base or starting point of a Digimon. They aren't as powerful as their higher forms, but they can be trouble.

Champion: This is the second state or level of a Digimon's life. They are much more powerful, stronger, and sometimes faster than their lower forms. They usually grow to a massive size.

Ultimate: This is the third state or level of a Digimon. They range from different sizes and shapes and are much stronger, powerful, and faster than their lower levels.

Mega: For most Digimon, this is the final state or level of their lives. Like the Ultimate level, they range from different sizes and shapes and are far more powerful than any Digimon out there.

Master: Few Digimon can reach this level. Tai's WarGreymon and Matt's MetalGarurumon were two Digimon able to combine into Omnimon and reach the Master level due to DNA Digivolution.

Chosen Children:

Chosen Children is a term used to refer to people who have Digimon as partners, who are chosen by fate to save the Digital World. Chosen Children is a Japanese term; in English Chosen Children are known as the Digi-Destined. Chosen Children are children selected by benevolent beings to protect the Digital World (and sometimes Earth) from evil forces. The Digital World is a plane on which Digimon, anthropomorphic creatures that originated from data produced by Earth's communication networks, live. The Digital World is volatile and is vulnerable to attack, and the Digimon that live there often find that they cannot defend their world on their own. Therefore, human children are recruited to defeat their enemies.

Digivices:
    https://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/3695/122067-digiviceic1_large.gif

Credit: Google Images

The Digivice iC has the ability to allow a partner Digimon to evolve. This is usually a difficult process to achieve, but a Digi-Destined's Digivice amplifies a Digimon's power. The Digivice iC allows DNA Charge, commonly referred to in the Japanese anime as DigiSoul, to easily Digivolve your partner; not to mention enabling audio communication with other Digivice iCs.

Digivice iC Colours: The Digivice iC comes to you in a specific colour scheme; the colour represents the main body colour of your partner. Here are the colours which are taken:

Taken:

Beige

The human and Digital worlds have co-existed in harmony for many years. Over time, the various Digi-Destined have always managed to deal with any rogue Digimon who emerged from open Digital Gates. For years now has the peace lasted. It's making the Digi-Destined very anxious. Yes, they had desired peace, but the lack of any rogue Digimon — as well as the no-shows from evil Digimon — is concerning.

Until now, that is

Plotline:

Eight children were paired up with strange creatures to save two worlds from destruction and darkness. With their crest traits, they managed to destroy the four Dark Masters and one all powerful being of evil, born from emotions of pain, torment, hurt, anger and sadness. The world was safe, but a few years later, a new evil was born and had managed to take a new plot. To once again destroy the worlds, but using a human child. To return to peace, three more children were chosen and together with help from unlikely creatures, defeated a past enemy.

With the two safe, harmony began to form in both. Peace had reined over the worlds, but only part of our world has known about these special creatures known as Digital Monsters or short, Digimon. Japan was the only country that knew about these Digimon and the spread of Digimon living together with humans expanded far greater than expected.

The Japanese Digi-Destined have been around to ensure the safety. The International Digi-Destined, however, do not have the advantage as the government thought of Digimon as a threat created by the Japanese government to conquer the rest of the world. How wrong they were.

Two years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon, four of the five Digimon Sovereigns were corrupted by a dark entity along with seven of the twelve Devas who were guarding them at the time. Five escaped to Fanglongmon, who contacted ENIAC (Yggdrasil) and the Royal Knights. ENIAC sent out a call for the Digi-Destined. The Royal Knights and five remaining Devas were sent to hide the partners and the Digivices were transported to the human world.

A group had to travel into the realms of the now chaotic Digital World and undo this evil and horror. Gennai certainly hoped that they could fix the disaster in time...

The Good Guys

We are the team summoned by Yggdrasil; a group of highly skilled and strong Digimon and Digi-Destined who they believe can come together as a force able to defeat the Sovereigns and untrue Devas. For us to do so, we will have to take down the Sovereigns and two-faced Devas.

The Enemy

Our opponents are the dishonest Devas and corrupted Sovereigns, or namely:

Majiramon
    Sinduramon
    Kumbhiramon
    Vikaralamon
    Makuramon
    Chatsuramon
    Andiramon

&

Azulongmon
    Zhuqiaomon
    Ebonwumon
    Baihumon

Who's On Our Side?

On our side are two different groups of Digimon. First we have the support of the Royal Knights, the eleven mighty Digimon who rule the Digital World, following the downfall of the Sovereigns'. Namely these Digimon are:

Alphamon
    Craniamon
    LoadKnightmon
    Dynasmon
    Examon
    Gallantmon
    Leopardmon
    Magnamon
    Omnimon
    UlforceVeedramon
    Kentaurosmon

These eleven rose to the challenge and the ultimate ruler of the Digital World, Yggdrasil, provided Digivices for the new Digi-Destined. The Knights will be ordering us around to where we will fight the corrupted Devas and Sovereigns. Essentially, they're our bosses and what they say goes.

Next are the ones protecting the Digi-Destined, the Tiger Squadron. These are the Digimon who will help us, as they protect Digi-Destined from the corrupted Devas and Sovereigns. Since our missions both involve crushing the tainted celestials to protect the Digi-Destined, they will help us. Five Digimon are in charge of the Tiger Squadron, and here they are:

Mihiramon
    Sandiramon
    Pajramon
    Vajramon
    Indramon

Mercenary Digimon are also on our side, having been hired by the Royal Knights. Note that the mercenary Digimon can freely digivolve in this RP, easily reaching the Mega and even Master levels. This will give us a definitive edge in battle!

Rules:

You must make sure to read these. I hope they are easy to understand.

(1) You Cannot Have The Main Digimon From The Shows. Example: Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Palmon, Tentomon, Patamon, Gatomon, Veemon, Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Wormmon, Renamon, Guilmon, Terriermon or Impmon. Nor can you have Agumon (Digimon Data Squad version), Gaomon, Falcomon or Lalamon. (Note: My co-GM has already reserved Gaomon and that is acceptable).
    (2) You cannot have Evil Emperor Digimon. Such as Devimon, MaloMyotismon, Puppetmon, etcetera.
    (3) Only Use One Digivolution Line! Many Digimon have several evolution lines, please pick one and stick with it.
    (4) Have Manners! Please do not go around and insulting people for any reason, you're not better than them. Keep this RP at PG13; you can have romance, and some swearing. But don't go off throwing the "F" word around, and some other really bad words.
    (5) Don't Post Until Everyone Has! There will be set chapters in which either I or my co-GM explain what must be done, you can post only the amount the chapter indicates. You cannot post again until the chapter is done.
    (6) You Have To Be An Active RPer! Having said that previous rule, to join this RP you must be active or else we will drop you. Simple as that.
    (7) No Uber Digimon And No God-Modding! I hate people who think they have an all-powerful Digimon that no one can beat. Get real people, everyone has weaknesses, even Digimon. The all I'm powerful thing and you can't touch me doesn't go in this role-play. And let me tell you. This here is your first warning. If I find anyone acting like this, I will confront you about it via VM or PM. (That is your second warning.) After that, no more warnings and I will ask for you to not participate as part of the group and will have you ignored or taken out. I don't like to exclude others so please, no god-modding.
    (8) Posts Must Be At Least Two or Three Paragraphs Long! Yes, you have to keep your posts that long to prevent this RP from becoming the spam thread of PokéCommunity. Or creating an RP full of one line posts.
    (9) If you read these rules carefully you have to put, "Digimon is the best" on top of your template, or else you will be asked to read the rules again. Sorry for this but I have to make sure you read these rules, and not only the bold parts.
    (10) Eight people only will be accepted. My co-GM and I are participating, so that brings it down to six.
    (11) Have Fun! ^_^ Because without that, this wouldn't be a real RP. So please, have fun and play this RP with pride!

Digi-Destined form

Name: [First and last]
    Home town: [What part of Japan do they live in? Kyoto, Shinigawa?]
    Digivice iC colour: [The colour of the Digivice iC you wish to have]
    DigiSoul colour:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Digimon partner:

Partner Digimon/Mercenary form

Species: (We will be starting off at the Rookie level. For those who sign up as mercenaries, Ultimate or Mega is the general expectation)
    Appearance: (Get a picture from: www.wikimon.net or any other reliable Digimon site)
    Higher Form/s: (When you Digivolve, what do you become? I'd advise searching on Wikimon for legal Higher Forms, though if a form makes sense I'll probably accept it)
    Attribute: (Vaccine, Virus, Data, or Free)
    Digivolutions: (Provide links to images of the entire Evolution Line you plan on using, this includes Armour AND DNA. For Available Armour Digimon, click this link: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Digi-E...volution_Chart
    Do note that Armour and DNA Digivolved forms are optional)
    ***For mercenaries only... Lower Form/s: (What does your character become when badly wounded?)***
    Other: (Anything of importance you think I'll need to know)

NOTE: Mercenary Digimon are allowed to join as many times as they like, providing each mercenary is of a different Digimon species. The mercenaries do this, because they know they will likely die in the upcoming war. I will be posting a third SU as a mercenary Digimon. Anyone who has already signed up, can post another SU form mercenary-style.

A Note on Digivolution:

Digivolution:

Evolution will generally be the same as the show. The Digivices are the key to the Digivolution. Partner Digimon can evolve into higher forms when needed in battle; however, at first, your Digimon will not be able to evolve like this instantaneously. Before Evolution will work for you, you will have to bond you're your Digimon and share energy for it to evolve. However, Digivolution is a very energy consuming process, so it cannot happen if your Digimon is weak, injured, or hungry. Also, something important to note, once your Digimon finishes its fight, (or is severely weakened) it will De-Digivolve back to its Rookie Stage, and perhaps to a lower stage depending on how exhausting the fight was.

Evolution works exactly like the above for Digivolving to all stages, with the exception of your Mega stage. Digi-Destined have a couple of unique ways to Digivolve their Digimon — such as DNA, Armour, and Warp Digivolving.

What is Warp Digivolution? I'm sorry to say that not all of you will be able to do this. Just joking. Actually, this is really based on the show's rules. So I say what the hell, let's do it. The way is to have the Rookie level Digimon Digivolve to the Mega level. Example: Agumon Warp Digivolve to RizeGreymon. Agumon Double Warp Digivolve to ShineGreymon.

DNA Digivolution: With DNA Digivolution, two Digimon combine into one Digimon of a higher level. The new Digimon will have both separate consciousnesses united into a single one. When a DNA Digivolved Digimon speaks its voice consists of the original Digimons' voices uttered simultaneously. It was also stated that a Digimon formed through DNA Digivolution is considerably stronger than normal Ultimates or Megas, as the combined power of the two is joined by extra data. For the purpose of this RP, I will say this: the DNA Evolution does not have to be true, I understand that not every Digimon can DNA digivolve.

Armour Digivolution: An ancient form of Digivolution which only a handful of Digimon are capable of. To gain this form, the Digimon needs to absorb the energy from one of the special Digi-Eggs. If a Digimon has multiple Digi-Eggs, its digivolved forms become progressively more powerful. An Armour Digimon's power is similar to that of a Champion's. For the purposes of this RP, I will say this: You can only have ONE Digi-Egg.

NO SPIRIT, HYBRID, OR BIOMERGING DIGIVOLUTION IS ALLOWED

I'll post my two SUs as examples of what I expect from all of you:

Digi-Destined form

Name: Adrianna Rhodes
    Home town: Kyoto
    Digivice iC colour: Beige
    DigiSoul colour: Beige
    Appearance: Her favourite outfit is her grey short-sleeved shirt and yellow three-quarter pants. In addition, she has a purple cloak and black sunglasses. Her red hair is done with a ponytail at the back and two thick tresses falling over a fraction of both eyes. Her eyes are a bright blue.
    Personality: Adrianna is impatient, but she's kind and caring as well. She is the sort of person who would willingly go out of their way to help another person, or even a Digimon, who was in trouble. The redhead prefers to think problems through in a more detailed manner. At the moment, however, Adrianna has lost the majority of her motivation and an air of seriousness floats around her.
    History: Adrianna is a distant cousin of Tai Kamiya. She never had much to do with Tai, but became a lot more interested in her cousin when she realized he was a Digi-Destined. After the Myotismon assault on Odaiba, she watched the battle with Apocalymon in the sky. She also saw the Omnimon/Diaboromon battle on the net and was nearly caught up in the MaloMyotismon scandal. Now, however, she has her chance to become a Digi-Destined and help the Digital World escape its latest crisis.
    Digimon partner: Ryudamon

Partner Digimon form

Species: Ryudamon
    Appearance: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ryudamon
    Higher Form/s: Ginryumon, Hisyarumon and Ouryumon
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Digivolutions:
    https://wikimon.net/Fufumon
    https://wikimon.net/Kyokyomon
    https://wikimon.net/Ryudamon
    https://wikimon.net/Ginryumon
    https://wikimon.net/Hisyaryumon
    https://wikimon.net/Ouryumon
    Other: N/A

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Name: Corey Stranick
    Home town: Tokyo
    Digivice iC colour:Purple
    DigiSoul colour: Purple
    Appearance: White hat facing backwards, blue plaid zip-up hoodie, jean, white shoes
    Personality: Laid back, not one to anger quickly but when he is he is not one to mess with. Shy when first met, won't talk unless someone talks to him first or he sees a common intrest.
    History: Just moved from USA to Tokyo for aloof father's new job. Used to play Digimon a lot and only recently got back into it. He hasn't met any friends yet in TOkyo and hopes through playing these video and card games he could make friends.
    Digimon partner: Dorumon

Species: Dorumon
    Appearance: https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dorumon
    Higher Form/s: Reptiledramon-->Grademon--->Alphamon
    Attribute: Data
    Digivolutions:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Reptiledramon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Grademon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Alphamon
    Other: N/A

--------
    If this Digivolution line isn't ok I can change it.

EDITT:Digimon is the BEST!

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • OOC: I don't know that much about Digimon. Used to watch Data Squad but I lost interest in it.

If you need to know more about Digimon, try going to Wikimon or The Digimon Wiki. Just trying to be helpful!
    IC:
    Digimon is the best! (along with Pokemon)
    Digi-destined form:
    Name: Yuzuna Taylor
    Home town: Shinigawa
    Appearance: Yuzana has slightly tanned skin and is smaller than an average 14-year-old girl. She has black, shoulder-length hair, clipped up in yellow hair clips. Her eyes are green.
    She likes to wear her red shirt, with long sleeves. Her trousers are denim jeans. She wears black, 'schoolgirl' shoes, with velcro straps instead of laces.
    Digivice iC colour: Dark Green
    DigiSoul colour: Dark Green
    Personality: Yuzuna is not your usual girly girl. Though she'd like to like neither, she prefers adventure and action over pretty and cute. Yuzuna likes things one would consider tomboyish, like Digimon. Also, she often does things out of boredom, like running up the stairs or popping bubblewrap. Her attitude is an 'I don't care' kind of attitude. She rarely pays attention to things, other than Digimon.
    History: Yuzuna grew up as a normal, but only, child. She went to nursery, went to school, all those kind of things. When she was growing up, she had a year long craze on Pokemon. This lead her to a craze on Digimon, a television show she thought was better than Pokemon, unlike most other kids at school. Yuzuna still likes Digimon now, though she tries hard to fit it in with high school.
    Digimon partner: Dracomon
    Other: Yuzuna names her Digimon, as if they were her pets.

Digimon Partner form
    Species: Dracomon
    Appearance: Digimon: Darkness Rising
    Higher Form/s:
    Coredramon (blue)
    Wingdramon
    Slayerdramon
    Attribute: Data
    Digivolutions:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Petitmon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Babydmon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dracomon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Coredramon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Wingdramon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Slayerdramon
    Other: Called Draconico by Yuzuna

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey there, everyone! Digimon is the best!

Digi-Destined form

Name
    : Ami Chisaki
    Home town: Osaka
    Digivice iC colour: Blue
    DigiSoul colour: Blue
    Appearance: Tall for her age, with blue eyes and shoulder-length black hair. Wears a green tank top, blue overalls, and white running shoes.
    Personality: Hot-blooded and stubborn, Ami prefers to act first and think later. She lives for the thrill, aiming high and never backing down. She can be a bit overbearing, and even rude, and has little patience. It is hard to gain her trust, harder to gain her respect, and almost impossible to earn her love.
    History: The daughter of an American man and a Japanese woman, Ami was born is Osaka City. Ami was raised in the shrine where her mother worked and lived, being raised mainly by her mother. Her father worked long hours at a bar he owned, and rarely spent much time with his daughter. Ami picked up on many of his traits in an attempt to gain his attention, which prevented her from gaining many friends. Although she was schooled at the shrine as a child, her father has insisted she attend a public school to try and gain social skills.
    Digimon partner: Betamon

Partner Digimon form

Species: Betamon
    Appearance: https://wikimon.net/images/7/77/Betamon.jpg
    Higher Forms: Seadramon --> WaruSeadramon --> MetalSeadramon
    Attribute: Virus
    Digivolutions:
    https://wikimon.net/images/a/aa/Pitchmon.jpg , https://wikimon.net/images/7/73/Pukamon.jpg , https://wikimon.net/images/7/77/Betamon.jpg ,
    https://wikimon.net/images/4/49/Seadramon.jpg , https://wikimon.net/images/c/c3/Waruseadramon.jpg , https://wikimon.net/images/c/cc/Metalseadramon.gif
    Other: Although a Virus, Betamon has the mind of a child.

Years
  • If the mods have any qualms about me posting this, just let me know please.

I would accept you Domin-8, but you didn't put "Digimon is the best" in your SU form area. Pending.

dragonite149 and Draginja, you are accepted. Btw, Draginja, I love the Digimon choice. MetalSeadramon is one of my favourite Mega levels.

Years
  • NOTE: Mercenary Digimon are allowed to join as many times as they like, providing each mercenary is of a different Digimon species. The mercenaries do this, because they know they will likely die in the upcoming war. I will be posting a third SU as a mercenary Digimon. Anyone who has already signed up, can post another SU form mercenary-style.

Okay people, new rule. For those who want to refer to it in the main post, it is under the partner/mercenary form.

killet513, you are reserved.

Years
  • I'll take a mercenary, starting at Champion, if it's okay. And to conform to your ridiculous rule, Digimon is the best.

Mercenary form

Species
    : Tyranomon
    Appearance: Tyranomon
    Higher Form: Master Tyranomon
    Digivolutions: Hopmon --> Monodramon --> Mastertyranomon
    Lower Form: Monodramon

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
  • Digimon is the best

The title of this post.

Species: Eaglemon
    Appearance: Digimon: Darkness Rising
    Credit to The Digimon Wiki
    Higher Form/s:None
    Digivolutions:
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Poyomon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Tokomon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Parrotmon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Eaglemon
    ***For mercenaries only... Lower Form/s: (What does your character become when badly wounded?)***
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Parrotmon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Tokomon
    https://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Poyomon
    Other: Eaglemon is very brave. He will go to extreme lengths to protect others.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • For the rule: DEJITARU MONSUTAAZU SAIJOU DA! (They really are the best though. D: )

Alright! So I'd like a reserve, including the following:

Chosen

Name: Kogane Shimizu (清水 こがね shimizu kogane)
    Hometown: Izumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture
    Digivice iC colour: Silver
    DigiSoul colour: White
    Appearance: Kogane Shimizu. A young man with a perpetually thoughtful look and a slight, uncertain smile on his face. A pair of platinum, half-rimmed prescription glasses, sitting lightly on the bridge of his nose, give him the air of a person with an academic bent. Behind the rectangular meniscus lenses are inquisitively bright eyes, a deep shade of brown. His black hair is neatly and smoothly brushed, nearly reaching the bottom of the back of his neck where it reaches its longest length. His build cannot really be accurately described as slight, but it is certainly not bulky in any way. However, he does not perform... well, shall we say, in strenuously physical events. His hands are mostly unblemished, with thin slender fingers, though they're not particularly long. His skin tone is quite pale. He stands at some 178 cm and weighs about 58 kg.

Kogane's typical dress is semi-formal in nature; because of its restrictive nature, he is unable to exert himself effectively in some situations. He usually wears a white, collared cotton shirt with a thin, 2-inch-wide black silk tie. Accompanied by this is a velvet waistcoat a shade of dove grey; though sometimes a full-blown single-breasted coat of a darker grey with a similar temperament to the tie is worn over everything, as well. On his legs are silk trousers, matching in colour with his vest-slash-waistcoat; and comfortably flexible shoes of brown leather. He does not sport a hat unless he is wearing his coat; but when he does put on any headgear in these clothes, it is always a felt Homburg hat.

When semi-formal clothing is not very practical, Kogane instead chooses to don a periwinkle, long-sleeved cotton shirt and wears a pale green short-sleeved casual waistcoat (not styled formally) over it, with a pair of loose, grey cargo pants with quite a few pockets finishing up his ensemble. The color schemes don't really change all that much in his wardrobe; it's mostly shades of green and blue mixed with grey and the occasional white and black.

Personality: Taking a fairly mediated stand in most arguments and unable to be ruffled by most things that come along in life, Kogane has a calm, water-like nature. He tends to keep a slight smile on his face most of the time, either at slight bemusement of something that was just said or in acknowledgment of a point made by another person. He shows a few signs of embarrassment when praised, though he's not made uncomfortable by it. He's rarely forceful with his opinions, prepared to concede a point if it's not really too relevant.

However, when it comes to expressing important things (i. e. topics he actually cares about), he is entirely changed; he's much firmer on their correctness if that comes into play, and gets a little irritated when other people don't necessarily see those things in his light. Although his temperament is rather mild most of the time, this only serves to amplify the times when he does exhibit explosive emotions, and he isn't easily appeased after he truly erupts at something, even after quite a bit of time after the fact.

History: Kogane grew up in the Izumi ward in Yokohama. His father is a computer programmer, his mother a schoolteacher. He has been an avid player of board games beginning from a young age, dabbling in shogi, xiangqi, and other such games of the chess family. However, when he was introduced to weiqi (Go, for the English-speakers) at the age of four, he was instantly enamored with that board game, and from that point on played it obsessively as a hobby-esque activity, still doing so today. A year and a half or so after he began to play he began taking lessons; he has since achieved the level of a few dan (casual dan, of course!); he feels that it's an immensely fun activity and is considering it a little as a career path. Aside from weiqi, he pursues other games as well - trading card games, such as the Digital Monsters trading card game, are well-liked by him.

His life is generally a carefree one; he didn't enter into any relationships at school, showing himself to the outside world to be a fairly single-minded person, though of course like almost anyone he has secretly admired... people, at various points in his life; he has a close circle of friends and doesn't jump into intensely social situations easily, though he is very vocal and cheerful when interacting with those who are close to him.
    He is a lawful character and tends to obey protocol often, not very appreciative of illegal activities.

The entire reason he is entering into this somewhat dangerous venture is because of his fascination with the life-forms that have manifested themselves. As his father is a programmer and his family is not illiterate to the benefits of electronics, he is able to become the possessor of several objects: a fairly up-to-date laptop, though the shell is three to four years old, hardware upgrades having been performed every six to nine months or so; a PDA device mostly for school use; and a cell phone. Through the laptop over the last two years or so he has observed the decisive battles fought by the Chosen of Odaiba, specifically the ones versus Diablomon and BelialVamdemon. Fascinated by these occurrences, he became greatly interested in exploring and finding out more about these Digital Monsters. He was pleasantly surprised when he was selected to become a Chosen, though not overly so (after all, didn't those people who were ineligible to become Chosen forget about the events surrounding Digimon?), and has gained what he calls "a little experience" since then.

Partner

Species: Candmon
    Appearance: Resembling an animated candle (together with its brass candle-holder and a flame with eyes on top), Candmon has wax pouring down from the place where the flame is perpetually burning, but the wax seems to solidify at Candmon's base, and so the candle never dies. Candmon has a thoughtful expression most of the time; even when he is smiling or frowning (or whatever) there is a sense of calm analysis occurring in his mind emanating from the Digimon.

Higher Form/s: Wizarmon - Adult; Wisemon - Perfect; AncientWisemon - Ultimate.
    Attribute: Data.
    Digivolutions: Mokumon - Baby 1; DemiMeramon - Baby 2; Candmon - Child; Wizarmon - Adult; Wisemon - Perfect; AncientWisemon - Ultimate.
    Other: A Digimon with an ancient Digicore, this Candmon does not evolve into the Flame Digimon Meramon, as most Candmon do, but instead into the Demon Man Digimon, Wizarmon.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mercenary form

Species: Garudamon X
    Appearance: https://wikimon.net/Garudamon_X
    Higher form: https://wikimon.net/Hououmon
    Lower Form/s:
    https://wikimon.net/Aquilamon
    https://wikimon.net/Hawkmon
    https://wikimon.net/Nyaromon
    Other: Garudamon X is the first X Antibody mercenary Digimon to arrive after the Royal Knights sent out the call. She has a scar over her left eye, which impairs her vision slightly. She was a trusted lieutenant of WarGreymon X and is superb at following and giving orders.

Cirrus, your spot is reserved.

Godzil, pending. Please follow the mercenary form.

dragonite149, you are accepted as a mercenary.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
  • Here is what I have so far. I will finish Rehoma's history later. Done! Digimon is the best and I mean it:)

Digi-Destined

Name: Rehoma Sarusagie

Hometown: Chita

Digivice iC color: Black

DigiSoul color: Black

Appearance: Rehoma stands 5'10" tall and weighs 150 lbs. He has is white, but has tanned skin. He has light brown hair that curls slightly to the right. He has sapphire eyes with a speck of ruby in the corner of his left eye. His nose has a slight bump in it from when he broke it, but other than that its fine. His upper body is that of a swimmer with lean muscles. He has a tight stomach with a six pack and no fat. His lower body is built like a runner with a big butt, and thighs, but not as big on the calves. He also wears a size 11 shoe.

He wears a black toboggan with a skull and crossbones image on the front, and on the back it says Luck, you'll need it. He has a red shirt that barely shows from his black zip-up hoodie. He has on army cargo pants with holes in the knees. He wears dark blue converses with black stitches and laces. He has red rimmed sunglasses that he wears most of the time because he thinks he looks cool in them.

Personality: Rehoma is a shy, depressed person, only talking to his best friends. He likes to keep himself "in the shadows" of almost all situation. He hates being called out and quickly refuses to do almost anything. If he is forced to participate by his superiors, he becomes very cocky and pompous. He thinks he is better than everyone is even his superior. He thinks that he could do a better job than anyone to control anything could and becomes leader even if it causes a fight.

He loves to fight and often bullies people into fighting, but since he is headstrong and doesn't think before he acts, he usually falls in the losing party. His way of strategy is running at his opponent and thinking of what he should do. If he ever does have time to think about any situation, he can complete anything he wants to.

History: Rehoma was born in the United States of America in a little town called New York. He grew up in the fast lane of life taking all the subways, taxis, and any other thing like that. When he was eleven, his mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. He spent night and day with his suffering mother until she was so close to death that the doctors put her on life support. She was never awake, but Rehoma always talked to her hoping that she would be revived and come back home. His mother only woke up to tell him to pull the plug. He was shocked at first and was angered at his mother for wanting to die, but in the end he couldn't disobey his mother. He knew that she had suffered enough. As the doctor walked in to check on her, he saw the life support plug was unhooked to the wall and Rehoma laying in the bed with his mother crying. The doctor was furious at the child for pulling hi sown mother's life support, but the anger was extinguished when he told the doctor the story. After some years living alone with his father, which he hated, he moved in with his Grandma in Chita, Japan.

His life wasn't really extraordinary after that. He was always a loner because he never wanted his peers to know that he had killed his own mother. He never played any sports, but sat at home practicing his Japanese. He hated to watch T.V. because he could never understand what they said. He just sat on his laptop, that he got for his 13th birthday from his grandma, typing stories and poems about his mother not wanting to let go. He loved to watch the Digimon series on his computer, and always wanted to get his chance to be like the digi-destined, and to be a part of something.

Digimon partner: BlackGuilmon

Partner Digimon

Species: BlackGuilmon

Appearance:

Higher Forms: BlackGrowlmon, BlackWargrowlmon, and ChaosGallantmon.

Attribute: Virus

Digivolutions: Jyarimon, Gigimon, BlackGuilmon, BlackGrowlmon, BlackWargrowlmon, ChaosGallantmon. Armor: Flamedramon (Its a digivolution for the regular guilmon. You can check.)

Other: His personality is the exact opposite of Rehoma's. Also, Rehoma thinks BlackGuilmon is too long for a name so he just leaves out the black.

And now for my mercenary form

Species: GrapLeomon

Appearance:

Higher Form: Marsmon

Lower Form: Elecmon, Leomon.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • killet513, you are accepted.

And for those who also signed up as mercenary Digimon, killet suggested that the mercenary Digimon be with the Digi-Destined. I agreed.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Sorry I'm late. Got stuck in traffic. Digimon is the best.

Digi-Destined form

Name: Lia Namazaki
    Home town: Tokyo
    Digivice iC colour: Blue and white
    DigiSoul colour: Pale blue
    Appearance: Lia is of average height (5 feet even) and ashy-blond, odd for Japan, but her half-Finnish nature explains it all away. She keeps it in one long braid that rests halfway down her back. Her eyes are grey, passively lit with light. She has a pale tan to her skin and is neither thin nor fat. She is not particularly well-built except for her legs because she walks everywhere. Even then, it's nothing special. She typically wears a small dark-blue pentagram pendant with a black gem in the middle. She wears a black hoodie over her pale blue T-shirt and blue jeans. Her white sneakers are worn and falling apart. She has a black backpack with a sketchbook and art supplies permanently holding residence inside. On her right wrist is a watch with the night sky as a motif.

Personality: Lia is, in a word, spacey. She zones out easily, never actively thinking about what's she's doing or where she's going. Her emotions are very dim to register in her and she'll be dreamily honest with someone. When she actively takes roles in something, she comes across as nice and quiet but her few friends will readily tell you how rare it is. She is laid back and usually forgets she has an opinion on things. She enjoys all forms of art as if to compliment the way her elder sister enjoys music. If she's randomly skipped school, she's usually drawing or painting somewhere. It's hard for her to really bar with someone outside of the family, as she doesn't feel too attached to much of anything. So protecting the Digital World won't mean much. She'll do it because the others think its important.

History: Lia was born as the middle child. The doctors worried for her due to her lack of real child-like behavior when they saw her outside of her home, being very out of it most of the time and barely speaking. She was diagnosed with selective mutism. Her mother was always home because she taught piano in their apartment and kept an eye on her similarly spacey daughter, disliking the way she was so quickly catagorized. Her older sister was an aspiring musician and always played for her younger siblings. The younger was a jack-of-all-trades, who simply liked making people happy. Their father was almost always working but when he came home the family immediately came first for a day of fun.

As they grew older and her sister's talent grew, Lia began to draw her, liking the way her sister looked drawing. Out of the whole family, the girls grew the closest together, even though Tori looked nearly the exact opposite. She encouraged Lia's drawing just as her mother had done for her. It was a normal, uneventful life.
    Digimon partner: Gaomon

Partner Digimon

Species: Gaomon
    Appearance: https://wikimon.net/File:Gaomon.jpg
    Higher Form/s: Gaogamon, MachGaogamon, ZDGarurumon
    Digivolutions:
    https://wikimon.net/File:Gaogamon.jpg
    https://wikimon.net/File:Machgaogamon.jpg
    https://wikimon.net/File:Zdgarurumon.jpg
    Personality: Gaomon is, to put it short and sweet, nearly the exact opposite of his partner. Loyal like (if you pardon the pun) a dog, he is very offended when you insult his mistress. He feels emotions deeply and acts on them accordingly, making him seem impulsive and reckless. He will be running headlong into things if Lia isn't there to hold him back.
    Other: Nothing I can think of.

Years
  • And Fuyu is accepted.

We're getting close to the end of accepting RPers. If there are any more Digimon fans out there, get in quick.

Last edited:

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    I would like to reserve su will be up tomorrow
    Digimon :lucemon

Back