• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    you have to go through one of the tubes and enter another tube from macro sea.

and, i have a shinegreymonruin mode, but i tried to degen itt with agumon, but it just says a status changed ruin mode... is it the same requirements for shinegreymon like do i need level 54 before i degen it?

You need to meet ShineGreymon's requirements with Ruin AND you need to DNA with Risegreymon, not Agumon.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    You need to meet ShineGreymon's requirements with Ruin AND you need to DNA with Risegreymon, not Agumon.

oh... so my next step iss risegreymon. thats cheap>_> and should i dna my miragegaogamon? its stats are around 700... they might sound really sucky to you, though... and should i get an impreialdramon PM?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    oh... so my next step iss risegreymon. thats cheap>_> and should i dna my miragegaogamon? its stats are around 700... they might sound really sucky to you, though... and should i get an impreialdramon PM?

If by DNA you mean getting him to Burst Mode, then I say go for it! And Imperialdramon PM is must as well and I would already have him if I wasn't too lazy to make an Omnimon.

TWOFACE

Years
    you have to go through one of the tubes and enter another tube from macro sea.

and, i have a shinegreymonruin mode, but i tried to degen itt with agumon, but it just says a status changed ruin mode... is it the same requirements for shinegreymon like do i need level 54 before i degen it?
    thanks i found him defeated him with 1 TerraForce now i can go to the next union quest

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Anyone know where I can find the DigiEgg of Miracles? I have been searching for it, but I have had no luck.

TWOFACE

Years
    Courage : Pallette Amazon
    Friendship: Access Glacier
    Light: Underground Tunnle - Chaos Area
    Kindness: Register Jungle - Chaos Area
    Miracles: Log in Mt- Chaos Area
    Reliability: Loop Swamp - Chaos Area
    Sincerity: Limit Valley - Chaos Area
    Love: 2nd UNION QUEST REWARD

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Courage : Pallette Amazon
    Friendship: Access Glacier
    Light: Underground Tunnle - Chaos Area
    Kindness: Register Jungle - Chaos Area
    Miracles: Log in Mt- Chaos Area
    Reliability: Loop Swamp - Chaos Area
    Sincerity: Limit Valley - Chaos Area
    Love: 2nd UNION QUEST REWARD

Thanks Twoface! I really needed these.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I cant wait till i get one of these games

My friends gonna get one as well

gonna be so fun

but for now ill have to stick with the classic digimon world 1 but i dont get sound on the intro.
    anone got a youtube video for it?

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    i cant beleve you have to DNA digivolve diaboromon and infermon to get armegeddemon.

but diaboromon has to be level 81 and have 480 defence to get him that sucks

i got this game about 2 weeks ago but im stuck on the gaia origin challange

Last edited:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    i cant beleve you have to DNA digivolve diaboromon and infermon to get armegeddemon.

but diaboromon has to be level 81 and have 480 defence to get him that sucks

i got this game about 2 weeks ago but im stuck on the gaia origin challange

after you beat the origin people, armaggedemon is available in one of the digiareas as a wild digimon and are really high leveled, like in the 90's. and only in dusk.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    talk to the guy at the coloseum counter
    and type in these passwords
    Password Effect
    20060402 Obtain 100% Scan Data for DotFalcomon
    70307991 Obtain 100% Scan Data for DotMirageGaomon
    20406002 Obtain 100% Scan Data for Sukamon
    02619020 Obtain Legend Sword, Legend Robe, and Legend Ring

sadly i can get to apocalomon then i die cause my guys freindship is low and they wont attack often because they dont have the best stats

i know i saw it in the vid on youtube called digimon dawn and dusk high level encounters

im also stuck on the platnium coloseum thing
    does anyone have any tips

it sucks you cant get demiveemon demiveemon owns lol

Last edited:

TWOFACE

Years
    anyone knows where i have to go after finding Gabumon in the FLOWER BULB QUEST? ok i found Woodmon im looking for Red Vegimon now.

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i havent played this very much but i know quite a few things if you need them:
    Dropped items:
    Guilmon - Fire Robe A
    PwnChessmonB - Bronze Blade
    Tapirmon - Novice Blade
    PwnChessmonW - Bronze Plate
    Kokuwamon - Digiar150s
    Tyrannomon - Digimin200s, Digiar300s (i think this is in Chaos area)

i have left Gatomon in the island, and it is the best way to get exp in some bits which are difficult. so hopefully i will have an Angewomon. btw what requirements do i need for Paildramon?

Back