• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    You'll find them sooner or later, but they're all easy. The last one might be a little challenging, but after raping and killing that quest over and over, the only challenge is actually losing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2007
    has the attack 4 xvmon gotta be 230 exaclt 4 it to go wid sting mon or can it be higher ??

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    EH SAY WHAT?! u fight grandracmon? im guessing its a quest after the gaia origins quest since i dont remember fighting him before :\ either that or
    Spoiler:

i remember you fight that orange dude with the sword... not grandracmon... ive recently beat him. (a week ago i think)

for avenger: no, it can be higher.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    oh yeah fixed his post :rambo: well kinda

other than that, mudkiprulz i was just wondering since the other guy said u fight grandracmon lawl

yeah, i just wanted to say... but seriously, you dont fight grandracmon, just the ninja dude. and i have no one to connect to for wireless and unlocking mission 12... because i dont ahve wifi and theres no one i know that has the game... so im stuck doing nothing. i feel like watching a digimon movie. which one do you think is best?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2007
    do u no for lucsmon do u need 1200 of light or for dark and every thin else ????

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    same with Gatomon. i need about 2500 holy exp to get Angewomon, yet i have only got 188. there isnt any good holy digimon to battle apart from Gummymon, which is crap :s

what would be the next best digimon to use? (dusk version)

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    same with Gatomon. i need about 2500 holy exp to get Angewomon, yet i have only got 188. there isnt any good holy digimon to battle apart from Gummymon, which is crap :s

what would be the next best digimon to use? (dusk version)

:\ not really until u either fight grimmon again(i think he gives holy exp)
    either that or u have to wait til u can go to Highlight Heaven er w/e

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    Even so, Dusk doesn't get Highlight Heaven unless with a special quest (and we Dawns can't get their special area unless we do the quest).

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww no fair!

and my team is getting to be a bad mix... just name a digimon and i'll get it. right now i have risegreymon, machgaogamon, gatomon, gallantmon crimson mode, ravemon, and darkdramon. im going to push in omnimon once i get shinegreymon ruin mode.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i think i may make a change to the team: since Gatomon cant get any holy exp since there is no good holy digimon until later on in the game, i have decided to have either Betamon on the team as i like Betamon, and Seadramon, or perhaps Veemon because i like both of its digivolutions, Exveemon and Veedramon. which one should i go for? Betamon or Veemon?

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    i think i may make a change to the team: since Gatomon cant get any holy exp since there is no good holy digimon until later on in the game, i have decided to have either Betamon on the team as i like Betamon, and Seadramon, or perhaps Veemon because i like both of its digivolutions, Exveemon and Veedramon. which one should i go for? Betamon or Veemon?

totally veemon. paildramon was a really good help as i got imperialdramon.

the transfield is giving my digimon a pretty good excersize, but the wild digimon aren't good enough.

TWOFACE

Years
    finally i got my 1st mega (WarGreymon) my fav digimon ever
    does anyone knows where i'll find Vikemon at the COMBAT GAME Quest?

Last edited:

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    finally i got my 1st mega (WarGreymon) my fav digimon ever
    does anyone knows where i'll find Vikemon at the COMBAT GAME Quest?

you have to go through one of the tubes and enter another tube from macro sea.

and, i have a shinegreymonruin mode, but i tried to degen itt with agumon, but it just says a status changed ruin mode... is it the same requirements for shinegreymon like do i need level 54 before i degen it?

Back