• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
    I got a Question.. In your Digimon Dawn/Dusk Game, when you got a new Digimon, etc.. When it ask you to give it a nickname, how much characters does it allows you? Mine is only 8 Characters.. So if the Digimon has a long name.. I can't give it's current name.. Is it the same for you guys/gals?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    @Glajummy
    well thing is im not high leveled enough to kill chaosgallantmon chrono
    er e/w my digimon are only like lv41-lv43
    and im trying to find a decent place to lvl since moonlight city er w/e
    doesnt actually give much exp.

@PurityForest
    well of course they dont put their fullnames but i dont really think it matters
    what their name is lol

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Um... stuck on ChaosGallantmon in dawn? Well, not sure how level differ, but I'd say that right now Moonlightcity would be the best place to earn experience, actually, since you don't get access to transfield until the game ends. If you're having that much trouble, it might be a good idea to stock up on consumable items. (I'm serious. Buy until you have thirty each of DigireviverT, FullDigiarT, and FullRepairT. They will save your life in boss battles.) Anyway, if Chaosgallantmon is anything in Dawn like Ophanimon is in dusk, I wouldn't worry about him. I'd be more scared of the final boss, since he makes Ophanimon look like a little girl. 0_o

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    i just got i nmacro sea and ran into marineangemon>_> i was like, this is gonna be e-z. then it turns out its level 57 and im like, ocrap! and i looked him up and he's mega!! and which one is better, marine angemon or calumon?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Um... stuck on ChaosGallantmon in dawn? Well, not sure how level differ, but I'd say that right now Moonlightcity would be the best place to earn experience, actually, since you don't get access to transfield until the game ends. If you're having that much trouble, it might be a good idea to stock up on consumable items. (I'm serious. Buy until you have thirty each of DigireviverT, FullDigiarT, and FullRepairT. They will save your life in boss battles.) Anyway, if Chaosgallantmon is anything in Dawn like Ophanimon is in dusk, I wouldn't worry about him. I'd be more scared of the final boss, since he makes Ophanimon look like a little girl. 0_o

well what i mean is i have items stocked its just that his attacks do like
    half of my hp lol.
    eh moonlightcity isnt exactly that good but i guess ill have to put up with it
    :tired:

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
    @Glajummy
    well thing is im not high leveled enough to kill chaosgallantmon chrono
    er e/w my digimon are only like lv41-lv43
    and im trying to find a decent place to lvl since moonlight city er w/e
    doesnt actually give much exp.

@PurityForest
    well of course they dont put their fullnames but i dont really think it matters
    what their name is lol

Ah, thanks for replying! ^_^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    well what i mean is i have items stocked its just that his attacks do like
    half of my hp lol.
    eh moonlightcity isnt exactly that good but i guess ill have to put up with it
    :tired:

This is where ACC's suggestion comes in. Have one of your team (obviously one with high defense but low offense) become the healer. The other two stringer ones attack and that Digimon uses the items, NO MATTER WHAT. Even if everyone only lost 50HP, use the items. I went all the way and decided to get 99 of each, and that lasted to the end of the game (you got like 2 bosses left).

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    I plan on getting Dusk. I've seen some videos of it and I have to admit that this game looks good.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    trust me, it's GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT. and btw, i just evod my seadramon, and how do i get gigaseadramon?it says i have to get him and THEN you digivolve megaseadramon. PLZ i want a gigaseadrmaon really bad.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    trust me, it's GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT. and btw, i just evod my seadramon, and how do i get gigaseadramon?it says i have to get him and THEN you digivolve megaseadramon. PLZ i want a gigaseadrmaon really bad.

It means you must actually OWN a gigaseadramon (through digiconvert of 100% or more data). I honestly don't remember if I've even seen gigaseadramon (I probably have, since I have like 50000 AQUA EXP) but judging from the fact that he's a mega level, he'll be hard to find.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    It means you must actually OWN a gigaseadramon (through digiconvert of 100% or more data). I honestly don't remember if I've even seen gigaseadramon (I probably have, since I have like 50000 AQUA EXP) but judging from the fact that he's a mega level, he'll be hard to find.

and the fact that im only as far as the first 4 star mission... except with 5 ultimates and one mega^_^ but that's not good enough>_> aww well, i guess i gotta go for metalseadramon. but maybe i should go for marine angemon for a wall first. and another bad thing-i need 25,000 machine i think>_> i already gots 60,000 aquan for my digimon because i had some overboard training in macro sea. actually enough to kill 70 marineangemons...

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    still bored trying to lvl up so i just wanted to know what people's teams are
    currently.

my team right now is:
    DotShingreymon
    Flamedramon
    Flaremon
    Paildramon
    Machgaomon
    Shingreymon

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My team is:

Apollomon
    ShineGreymon
    Justimon
    Gatomon (degenarated to meet requirements for Ophanimon)
    MRGaogamon
    Lucemon

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hm, nothing all that impressive on my part:

Gulfmon (Insanely sweet stats due to multiple degenerations and digivolutions)
    Dianamon
    Shiningreymon (A close second)
    Myotismon (Soon to be Venommyotismon once I "ally Demidevimon")
    Shurimon
    Dorugoramon

So yeah, not all that great. By the way, Glajummy, do you think you can post the DNA requirements for Lucemon? Or have you done that already?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    here are some DNA digivoloution requirements:

LucemonFM:
    - Angemon + Devimon
    need Lv40+, Species EXP12000+, Aptitude 50+

Omnimon:
    - WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon
    need Lv65+, Speed 415+, Friendship 100%

Ravemon Burst Mode:
    - Ravemon + Valkyriemon
    or
    - Ravemon + Valdurmon
    need Lv66+, Bird EXP40000+, Friendship 100%

Susanoomon
    - SuperStarmon + Magnamon
    or
    - Yatagaramon + Kongoumon
    need Lv73+, Species EXP88888+, Spirit 460+

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    During the last few days I've been DNA Digivolving, I obtained Garudamom(Saberdramon+Aquilamon) and Paildramon, I've almor digivolved too, Arurumon(Wormon+LoveDE) and Flamedramon, and I'm still deciding if I should digivolve Gatomon to Linxmon with the CourageDE.I've been training and my team is:
    Dianamon
    MagnaAngemon(He needs 250 ATK to digivolved and he hit the max level)
    DotMirageGaogamon
    Paildramon
    Geogreymon(Soon to evolve)
    Garudamon

I got a question:How do I get a Chicomon, I need it to digivolve Paildramon.

I'm also thinking of making a Night Claw guild in the forum, and somebody makes a Light Fang, who's up for the Light Fang Leader Challenge?!!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Hm, nothing all that impressive on my part:

Gulfmon (Insanely sweet stats due to multiple degenerations and digivolutions)
    Dianamon
    Shiningreymon (A close second)
    Myotismon (Soon to be Venommyotismon once I "ally Demidevimon")
    Shurimon
    Dorugoramon

So yeah, not all that great. By the way, Glajummy, do you think you can post the DNA requirements for Lucemon? Or have you done that already?

Gamefaqs said:
    LucemonFM
    - Angemon + Devimon
    (Lv40+, Species EXP12000+, Aptitude 50+)

Thank god I was training an Angemon before I got that information. However, I reccommend training both Digimon well before DNAing. Lucemon can't degenerate back into either of them unless you have a spare Ange/Devimon to DNA with him. Lucemon's digivolution has requirements that are kind of hard to meet, so you may need to degenerate once or twice.

EDIT: Since you're trying to ally a Demidevimon, you might as well go one step further and digivolve him to Devimon. I think Pagumon digivolves into demi.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    here are some DNA digivoloution requirements:

LucemonFM:
    - Angemon + Devimon
    need Lv40+, Species EXP12000+, Aptitude 50+

Omnimon:
    - WarGreymon + MetalGarurumon
    need Lv65+, Speed 415+, Friendship 100%

Ravemon Burst Mode:
    - Ravemon + Valkyriemon
    or
    - Ravemon + Valdurmon
    need Lv66+, Bird EXP40000+, Friendship 100%

Susanoomon
    - SuperStarmon + Magnamon
    or
    - Yatagaramon + Kongoumon
    need Lv73+, Species EXP88888+, Spirit 460+

does wargreymon have to initiate the evo?

Back