• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    You can degen Veemon or Dinohuman (I think) for chibomon. FM? You mean Imperialdramon FM? Can't you only get him if you complete the Legendary Tamer quest?

say what? who told u that had to do a quest before u can get him.
    oh and if he doesnt have 100% for chibomon, he cant degenerate veemon or monodramon.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm not sure if it was him or some other super strong digimon, but I know the reward for one of the extra quest is 100% scan data of a special digimon.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hey, Glajummy, spoilerness. When you finally stop raping experience from the Legendary Tamer quest, you get one hundred percent scan data for one of the last two bosses, depending on your version. Unfortunately, you can't degenerate BeelzemonBM, so I had to take him off my team since his stats reeked for a late-game digimon. Seriously, I had ultimate-level digis who pwned him. -_-

On the other hand, I'm now in the process of hatching a gold Digi-egg I obtained through random matching. (Seriously, I ended up on the island of someone with way too much free time, their farm islands were filled with megas who had their stats and levels maxed out. Seriously.)

BTW, if anyone wants to form a guild right now, I'll be happy to announce that I'm officially taking over Dusk Guild Leadership, unless someone wants to argue with Howl.

Howl (Gulfmon)
    Atk: 805
    Def: 498
    Spt: 476
    Spd: 514
    HP: 5174
    MP: 3128

And I still haven't shown off my new Phoenixmon that I got after leveling the Chichimon I received from the final Union Quest after Legendary Tamer, the one I got my spiffeh new rank from. XD

So, ready to start?

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Can you really call it a spoiler? I mean, the story mode is pretty much done at that point >_>

And those are some sexy stats! I wish my wifi was working so I could battle you (this is Pokemon Diamond all over again). Seeing as I have Dawn, I guess I'll get the data for
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    If we're forming teams, I get to be the dusk Guild Leader. My skillz arez unparalelled.

Anyway, I've got a new team now that I've busted my way through the last postgame union quest and elevated myself to Tamer Legend. (High rank bonus, anyone?) As such, I can now focus on training my favorites, giving me time to obtain...

LucemonFM (Devimon finally digivolved, and he's on his way to Creepymon now. XD)
    Dianamon (Old Skool favorite)
    ShininingGreymon (Anyone knows burst mode, tell me soon plz. XD)
    Chichimon (In training to become Chronomon, obtained scan data through final quest.)
    Gulfmon (He's bad, you know it!)
    Dolphinmon (Soon to be MarineAngemon, I've had him on my Farm Island since the game began.)

As for you Icha, it depends on what you mean by "One Shot". Like, did you beat him in one attack? That would be impressive. Did you only need one round? Slightly less, he's only the third boss and there's like a million to go. Did you discover the handy little "Takes up multiple spaces therefore receives extra damage" rule? I didn't figure it out myself till after SkullBaluchimon. :_;

Heh, nice team you've got there (ShineGreymon BM is Dawn-only, though--need Ruin Mode, then join ShineGreymon with Gallantmon or ImperialdramonFM--so tough. ;D). I'm currently working on ShineGreymon and LucemonFM as a side-note to VenomMyotismon

Yeah, one attack. To be fair, though, it DID come from DotShineGreymon...but it was still funny. A literal FTK. Heh, that little trick was pretty hilarious, as well. I had a LOT of fun on ExoGrimmon with that...

Anyway,...yeah, I've got Dawn. After five or six times of losing to ExoGrimmon on purpose to reap the EXP from the previous form, I got sick and tired of waiting for Omnimon & went and creamed him, so now I'm on the post-game. I then finally got the pieces right, but decided to degenerate WarGreymon once more to get some better stats on him. Right now, I'm training at Transfield during the Gaia Origin sidequest. My team at this point in time is:

SlashAngemon (plan on degenerating to get Seraphimon)
    MetalGarurumon
    ImperialdramonDM (to get FM)
    RiseGreymon (All set for Shine)
    Agumon (seperate WarGreymon just for the fun of it, and I'm degenerating the snot out of it for higher stats/level)
    Garurumon (see above)

I've got others in my four Farm Islands, like MegaGargomon, Apollomon, and the MetalGreymon I previously mentioned. So...you were looking for a Dawn leader? Are there any Dawn players here who can compete with those? If not, I guess I'll take Dawn leadership.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    SlashAngemon (plan on degenerating to get Seraphimon)
    MetalGarurumon
    ImperialdramonDM (to get FM)
    RiseGreymon (All set for Shine)
    Agumon (seperate WarGreymon just for the fun of it, and I'm degenerating the snot out of it for higher stats/level)
    Garurumon (see above)

I've got others in my four Farm Islands, like MegaGargomon, Apollomon, and the MetalGreymon I previously mentioned. So...you were looking for a Dawn leader? Are there any Dawn players here who can compete with those? If not, I guess I'll take Dawn leadership.

That's a pretty cool team. I don't know about the rest of you, but I vote Ichaste as Dawn Leader. This is the team I'm working for:

ShineGreymonBM (currently have a ShineGreymonRM, almost have Gallantmon, and need a RiseGreymon to DNA Degenerate RM back to regular ShineGreymon)
    Apollomon (Don't know what to do with this guy. He's just there to be there)
    Justimon (Favorite)
    ImperialdramonFM (I'm EXTREMELY far from this one)
    Mirage GaogamonBM(Just need a Vikemon to DNA with)
    Ophanimon (Don't know what to do with this one)

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    FM? You mean Imperialdramon FM? Can't you only get him if you complete the Legendary Tamer quest?

well guess what? i have one now.
    and i have omnimon.
    and i feel like an idiot not listening but i degenerated my dotshinegreymon all the way to koromon, and now my shine greymon has better stats than dotshine greymon level 60.
    i have an ophanimon.
    i have miragegaogamon
    flaremon. its not nearly close to appollomon.

so that's my updated team so scratch my other post.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    ZOMG, I just realize that Howl's stats were skewed. I accidentally mixed a few with another Digi's. Silly me. x3

REAL STATS:

Howl (Gulfmon)
    Atk: 853
    Def: 632
    Spt: 590
    Spd: 704
    Apt: 83
    (Level 82, I'm thinking about another quick Degeneration soon.)

And as for other team members...

Lana (Dianamon)
    Atk: 489
    Def: 482
    Spt: 498
    Spd: 546
    Apt: 87
    (Level 87)

I hate you, Lana... she's basically there as filler. 0_o

Akatsu (Phoenixmon)
    Atk: 506
    Def: 617
    Spt: 526
    Spd: 639
    Apt: 80
    (Level 47... only a fraction of his true potential!)

Hiro: Risinggreymon (Degenerated from ShineGreymon)
    Atk: 484
    Def: 450
    Spt: 441
    Spd: 501
    (Level 44)

Kudama (Tylinmon in training to become Sleipmon)
    Atk:327
    Def: 338
    Spt: 410
    Spd: 440
    Apt: 65
    (Level 44)

Gonna take a while to train 'im up, but I'm sure he'll work out. xD

Devi (Creepymon)
    Atk: 547
    Def: 445
    Spt: 448
    Spd: 483
    (Level 44)

So that's everyone. Any questions?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My Gold Egg hatched into an ImperialdramonFM (finally) but his states will probably suck since he's not from a Paildramon. But w/e, at least I got him. Just two lvls for Gallantmon, so I need to do is train my Agumon into RiseGreymon. I'm thinking of degenerating all my Digimon so they can stand at least some chance to one of those super-powered teams.

@mudkiprulz: If I remember correctly, it's a little step up from the usually easy quest, but still doable.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Hey guys, I was wondering if these Digimon can appear in these games:

GranDracmon
    and any of the Seven Demon Lords

Do these Digimon appear in these games?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    all i know is that Dracmon is in the game, but thats all i know because i havent gotten far.

another question: how does the DNA digivolving work in this game? and does the resulting Digimon start at level 1?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    check Thriller Ruins after you do the first quest. go into the black swirling hole, go through the network, and then check in the second part of the ruins, you will encounter Candlemon and Dracmon. i cant seem to encounter Dracmon now since i have done other quests :\

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    check Thriller Ruins after you do the first quest. go into the black swirling hole, go through the network, and then check in the second part of the ruins, you will encounter Candlemon and Dracmon. i cant seem to encounter Dracmon now since i have done other quests :\

Thanks again! Once I get the game(2 days from now), I'll refer back to this. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    That's a pretty cool team. I don't know about the rest of you, but I vote Ichaste as Dawn Leader.

Thank you.

ZOMG, I just realize that Howl's stats were skewed. I accidentally mixed a few with another Digi's. Silly me. x3

REAL STATS:

Howl (Gulfmon)
    Atk: 853
    Def: 632
    Spt: 590
    Spd: 704
    Apt: 83
    (Level 82, I'm thinking about another quick Degeneration soon.)

And as for other team members...

Lana (Dianamon)
    Atk: 489
    Def: 482
    Spt: 498
    Spd: 546
    Apt: 87
    (Level 87)

I hate you, Lana... she's basically there as filler. 0_o

Akatsu (Phoenixmon)
    Atk: 506
    Def: 617
    Spt: 526
    Spd: 639
    (Level 47... only a fraction of his true potential!)

Hiro: Risinggreymon (Degenerated from ShineGreymon)
    Atk: 484
    Def: 450
    Spt: 441
    Spd: 501
    (Level 44)

Kudama (Tylinmon in training to become Sleipmon)
    Atk:327
    Def: 338
    Spt: 410
    Spd: 440
    Apt: 65
    (Level 44)

Gonna take a while to train 'im up, but I'm sure he'll work out. xD

Devi (Creepymon)
    Atk: 547
    Def: 445
    Spt: 448
    Spd: 483
    (Level 44)

So that's everyone. Any questions?

You really have too much free time, huh? XD

...Of course, I guess I'm not one to talk. I mean, my level 1 Gabumon had over 400 (almost 600 just recently, beating out even most of your team, ACC) attack at one point...

Oh, and how do you plan to get Sleipmon, if you don't mind me asking? I think it's Dawn-exclusive...

if ACC-M is the dusk guild leader whos the dawn guild leader O_o?
    :bandit:

That would be me. :)

Last edited:
    Back