• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Dawn and Dusk

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Well, I have seen a video on Youtube showing GranDracmon, but his appearance was in Dawn. I'm not sure if he is also in Dusk.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, I have seen a video on Youtube showing GranDracmon, but his appearance was in Dawn. I'm not sure if he is also in Dusk.

There's a list on GameFAQs with the version exclusives, and GranDracomon isn't included on it, so...I'd say it is. It might be rarer, but it's probably there.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    Hey guys, I was wondering if these Digimon can appear in these games:

GranDracmon
    and any of the Seven Demon Lords

Do these Digimon appear in these games?

grandracmon does appear in dawn, BUT he isnt obtainable.
    a few of the demon lords are obtainable like lilithmon, i think minervamon
    is obtainable(correct me if im wrong), beezlemonBM, daemon, and lucemon.
    i think the rest are unobtainable.

another question: how does the DNA digivolving work in this game? and does the resulting Digimon start at level 1?

there are requirements for dna digivolving just like regular digivolving.
    if u dna digivolve one digimon with another it may,
    result in a stat changed version of the first digimon u selected,
    or​
    it can result in a completely new digimon.
    and just like all digivolutions, the digimon starts at lvl 1 again

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    grandracmon does appear in dawn, BUT he isnt obtainable.
    a few of the demon lords are obtainable like lilithmon, i think minervamon
    is obtainable(correct me if im wrong), beezlemonBM, daemon, and lucemon.
    i think the rest are unobtainable.

Ah, indeed. Dracmon is available, but the Gran version isn't. Hmm...

Minervamon is actually available, yes, but remember that BeelzemonBM is Dusk-exclusive.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Ah, indeed. Dracmon is available, but the Gran version isn't. Hmm...

Minervamon is actually available, yes, but remember that BeelzemonBM is Dusk-exclusive.

Also, Lilithmon's scan data can be found in transfield and DNAing Angemon with Devimon will get you Lucemon. I think you can still get BeezlemonBM from a Gunner Egg or DNAing in Dawn.

TWOFACE

Years
    well then most of people have reached the platinum rank and got a Mega party while i'm still struggling at Macrobattle Tourney quest i dont know where to go everywhere i go i ended up with a dead end.
    so anyone can help?
    Finally i've stared tourney

Last edited:

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i gotta say WaruSeadramon has been the hardest boss i have ever went up against. took me 5 attempts to do it.

heh, i have so many different digimon in the digibank at the moment, and quite a few digimon over 100% scan (the ones which i already have)

i even had to degenerate once, because Palmon didnt have the requirements for digivolving. and now i have a really strong Tanemon!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Also, Lilithmon's scan data can be found in transfield and DNAing Angemon with Devimon will get you Lucemon. I think you can still get BeezlemonBM from a Gunner Egg or DNAing in Dawn.

Right, right, but...I'm not too sure on BeelzemonBM.

i gotta say WaruSeadramon has been the hardest boss i have ever went up against. took me 5 attempts to do it.

heh, i have so many different digimon in the digibank at the moment, and quite a few digimon over 100% scan (the ones which i already have)

i even had to degenerate once, because Palmon didnt have the requirements for digivolving. and now i have a really strong Tanemon!

...Only once? *tsk tsk tsk* You need to do it more than once. That way, you'll actually stand a chance against other people.

In fact, speaking of degenerating...because of the number of times that I have degenerated them, ACC, my level 1 Gabumon & Agumon officially own all of your digimon (except Gulfmon, of course, but that's just due to being a bit short in ATK).

For proof, here are their current stats (after degenerating them again):

Tsunomon LV10
    HP: 4417 MP: 3150
    ATK: 589
    DEF: 416
    SPT: 363
    SPD: 411
    APT: 44

Koromon LV10
    HP: 4624 MP: 3646
    ATK: 491
    DEF: 478
    SPT: 495
    SPD: 525
    APT: 45

Heh, who would expect less from PC's Dawn Guild Leader? XD

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    well then most of people have reached the platinum rank and got a Mega party while i'm still struggling at Macrobattle Tourney quest i dont know where to go everywhere i go i ended up with a dead end.
    so anyone can help?
    Finally i've stared tourney

well, pukumon is near the place where you encounter marine angemon, and metalseadramon is at the begginning at the very right of the entrance.

i need to learn how to get shinegreymon and miragegaogamon burst mode!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    i need to learn how to get shinegreymon and miragegaogamon burst mode!

MirageGaogamon Burst Mode
    - MirageGaogamon + Vikemon
    - MirgaeGaogamon + PrinceMamemon
    (Lv67+, Beast EXP40000+, Friendship 100%)

ShineGreymon Burst Mode
    - ShineGreymon + Gallantmon
    - ShineGreymon + ImperialdramonFM
    (Lv68+, Friendship 100%, must have befriended ShineGreymon Ruin Mode)

And, for the fun of it:

ShineGreymon Ruin Mode
    - ShineGreymon + Darkdramon
    (Lv59+, Dark EXP24000+, Attack 335+

Courtesy: GameFAQs

Anyway...they are supposedly version exclusives, ShineGreymonBM being for Dawn and the other for Dusk.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    MirageGaogamon Burst Mode
    - MirageGaogamon + Vikemon
    - MirgaeGaogamon + PrinceMamemon
    (Lv67+, Beast EXP40000+, Friendship 100%)

ShineGreymon Burst Mode
    - ShineGreymon + Gallantmon
    - ShineGreymon + ImperialdramonFM
    (Lv68+, Friendship 100%, must have befriended ShineGreymon Ruin Mode)

And, for the fun of it:

ShineGreymon Ruin Mode
    - ShineGreymon + Darkdramon
    (Lv59+, Dark EXP24000+, Attack 335+

Courtesy: GameFAQs

Anyway...they are supposedly version exclusives, ShineGreymonBM being for Dawn and the other for Dusk.

crap>_> i have to stick to miragegaogamon and make a big sacrifice for shinegreymon BM... and i need ruin mode.... and you replied fast.

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Right, right, but...I'm not too sure on BeelzemonBM.

...Only once? *tsk tsk tsk* You need to do it more than once. That way, you'll actually stand a chance against other people.

In fact, speaking of degenerating...because of the number of times that I have degenerated them, ACC, my level 1 Gabumon & Agumon officially own all of your digimon (except Gulfmon, of course, but that's just due to being a bit short in ATK).

For proof, here are their current stats (after degenerating them again):

Tsunomon LV10
    HP: 4417 MP: 3150
    ATK: 589
    DEF: 416
    SPT: 363
    SPD: 411
    APT: 44

Koromon LV10
    HP: 4624 MP: 3646
    ATK: 491
    DEF: 478
    SPT: 495
    SPD: 525
    APT: 45

Heh, who would expect less from PC's Dawn Guild Leader? XD

really, i am not too bothered at the minute with degenerating. what i want is some good attacks at champion and upwards before i think about degenerating. as long as one digimon has a good multi attack. then i will degenerate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    crap>_> i have to stick to miragegaogamon and make a big sacrifice for shinegreymon BM... and i need ruin mode.... and you replied fast.

Well, I wish you good luck with those. I personally don't see enough upsides to outweigh all the downsides in this case, but hey, that's just me.

Um...yeah, it was just a simple Ctrl-F on said FAQ.

really, i am not too bothered at the minute with degenerating. what i want is some good attacks at champion and upwards before i think about degenerating. as long as one digimon has a good multi attack. then i will degenerate.

Hmm...actually, if you degenerate them enough, you can get a multi-area attack by the time you Digivolve into Rookie form.

May I ask exactly which Digimon you're working on?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I FINALLY got ShinegreymonBM (after DAYS of milking the same quest) and I must say, he's a step up from my usual team of losers. Now to work on getting ImperialdramonPM (I'm not TOO far from this one).

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I FINALLY got ShinegreymonBM (after DAYS of milking the same quest) and I must say, he's a step up from my usual team of losers. Now to work on getting ImperialdramonPM (I'm not TOO far from this one).

Good luck with that. Be sure to tell me at the end if you consider it worthwhile. ;)

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    which should i start working on like to keep degenerating? miragegaogmon, shinegreymon, imperialdramon FM, ophanimon, gallantmon, and i went too quick with omnimon and now i cant degenerate him>_>

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    which should i start working on like to keep degenerating? miragegaogmon, shinegreymon, imperialdramon FM, ophanimon, gallantmon, and i went too quick with omnimon and now i cant degenerate him>_>

To degenerate Omnimon, DNA digivolve him with he previous form of pne of the digimon needed to for him. (Example: If Greymon and Angemon were to form a new digimon. To get your Greymon back, you have to dna digivolve the new digimon with Agumon).

If you want a strong ShineGreymonBM, I advise you turn that ShineGreymon you already have into Ruin Mode (DNA digivolve with Darkdramon). Then after leveling him up quite a bit (like around 60 or so), DNA digivolve him with RiseGreymon to get ShineGreymon back (make sure you choose Ruin first in the DNA, if you want to keep his attacks). Now just level him up to Lvl 68 and DNA him with Gallantmon.

I need a MRGaogomon to match with my ShineGreymonBM, so keep him for a while, kay? ;)

When you get your Omnimon more powerful, DNA him with ImperialdramonFM if you want ImperialdramonPM.

Ophanimon's cool, just keep degening and digivolving her to make her super-powerful.

Yono

Creepin' and Crawlin'
    Years
    Well, I'm getting Dusk Version today. Is Megidramon a Version Exclusive aswell?

Can you trade Digimon to other people?

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    To degenerate Omnimon, DNA digivolve him with he previous form of pne of the digimon needed to for him. (Example: If Greymon and Angemon were to form a new digimon. To get your Greymon back, you have to dna digivolve the new digimon with Agumon).

If you want a strong ShineGreymonBM, I advise you turn that ShineGreymon you already have into Ruin Mode (DNA digivolve with Darkdramon). Then after leveling him up quite a bit (like around 60 or so), DNA digivolve him with RiseGreymon to get ShineGreymon back (make sure you choose Ruin first in the DNA, if you want to keep his attacks). Now just level him up to Lvl 68 and DNA him with Gallantmon.

I need a MRGaogomon to match with my ShineGreymonBM, so keep him for a while, kay? ;)

When you get your Omnimon more powerful, DNA him with ImperialdramonFM if you want ImperialdramonPM.

Ophanimon's cool, just keep degening and digivolving her to make her super-powerful.

just to tell you,i dont have wifi. for omnimon do i get both of my digimon back, or just one? darkdramon?i have a megadramon, which i think digivolves into him.

and now im working on my shine greymon which is a koromon and wanyamon. they have like, 300's in each stat on my first round of degenning.

and btw, miragegaogamon BM isn't V. E. heres the list.

Dawn

Airdramon
    Apollomon
    Chicomon
    Coronamon
    DotAgumon
    DotShineGreymon
    Firamon
    Flaremon
    Gallantmon
    Gallantmon Crimson Mode
    Gigimon
    Goldramon
    Growlmon
    Guilmon
    Imperialdramon
    Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
    Imperialdramon Paladin Mode
    Kudamon
    Megidramon
    Qilinmon
    ShineGreymon Burst Mode
    Sleipmon
    Sunmon

Dusk

Apocalymon
    Argomon (Mega)
    Argomon (Ultimate)
    Armageddemon
    BantyoLeomon
    Beelzemon Blast Mode
    ChaosGallantmon
    Chrysalimon
    Crescemon
    Diaboromon
    Dianamon
    DotFalcomon
    DotMirageGaogamon
    Keramon
    Kimeramon
    Kuramon
    Lekismon
    Lunamon
    Millenniummon
    Moon=Millenniummon
    Moonmon
    Pandamon
    Piedmon
    SkullGreymon
    Tsuchidarumon
    Tsumemon
    ZeedMillenniummon

from teh wikipedi:P
    i know, in know. wikipedia is edited by random people, but... still. unless a digimon that is needed to dna with miragegaogamon is exclusive.

Last edited:
    Back