• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Discussion(All Series)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Digimon Series Discussion(All Series)

ok, if there are any fans of the 4th season of digimon, you can come here and talk, and fight, and uh...other stuff. just, no spaming!

takuya! YAY!

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The first season was a lot better.It was good but not the best.A lot of people stopped watching it.

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I liked the second season beacause everyone is now older and Tai gives his goggles to Davis (the A-Hole)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    yeah, but then again, i never really caught on to the whole digimon thing untill the fourth season so... i would watch the other seasons off and on... so i know who you are talking about when you said 'davis' and 'tai'

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    The first season was the best and always be the best to me.The frouth season my favorite character is JT.Favoite digimon Bettlemon.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I liked the 4th season FireFox113.It was just my least favorite.JT is not fat. He is big boned.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    oh! ok! i dont believe that the 3rd season was good...at all... thats why i didnt watch it! it was based on cards! the kid drew his digimon! now you gotta admit that is kinda dumb! i also didnt like it cause there wasnt alot of people in it! i like people!

Years
    fourth season ish teh awesome XP Its my second favorite after the third season. I wonder if theyre gonna make a fifth season...hm...and koichi is better than koji no matter what any of my friends say *nod*

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    FireFox113 said:
    oh! ok! i dont believe that the 3rd season was good...at all... thats why i didnt watch it! it was based on cards! the kid drew his digimon! now you gotta admit that is kinda dumb! i also didnt like it cause there wasnt alot of people in it! i like people!
    You never watched more then a few episodes, did you not? If you did you would know that by the end there were seven children, and tamers was the most mature by for most people.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    i said that i watched iton and off! so i saw it every so often! i never really got into it. sorry if you didnt understand that. but that season(to me) was a let down.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I absolutely hated Frontier. Never could force myself to like it.

*<3 tamers though*

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Everyone in my family exect me who liked digimon did not like it after the 4th season.They say human eloving into digimons killed it.I sorta agree that's odd.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    I actually loved the 4th season, I watched pretty much the entire series in raw japanese XD But when I finally got to see the dub it just wasn't as intresting as the Japanese version and usually I like dubs O_o;
    To me I prefered seasons 3 and 4 to the first two as it involved the human characters a bit more with the battles.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Tamers owned XD Frontier was...Meh, they tried something new and it didn't really work out. But it did have kickass movie.

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    I liked the first season. I can remember all of the characters and pokemon digimon by heart and I enjoyed all the battles with Etemon, Myotismon, and Devimon (or something). I loved Mimi and Palmon. All of the other seasons were superb also. ^_~ Hopefully, Digimon would have a fifth season!

Last edited:

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Lady peral i think u meant digimon in your first sentence, but w/e
    i really like the second season fileed with diffrent new digimon and new digivolution technology it was utterly awesome

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    I want tamers in raw Japanese.... :(

*must bug Sean*

Blue, you may want to make this the "official" Digimon topic... they keep popping up over and over...

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Frontier was my lease favorite out of all the digimon series. I like season 2 first, then 1, then 3, and then 4 last.

Back