• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Gears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impmon

Digimon: Gears ******
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I'm not going to need beta testers, I'm going to release the game for everyone to beta test... but I cant do any of that until we get a scripter: cant go any further without one.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • I'm not going to need beta testers, I'm going to release the game for everyone to beta test... but I cant do any of that until we get a scripter: cant go any further without one.

U have need to have some beta testers so you can remove the glitches that the beta testers reported...If not, You can beta test it urself...

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    I beta test little by little, and I'm going to be self teaching myself scripting starting tomorrow after I clean up the house ><

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Yeah, I beta test it myself, so I don't need beta testers. Trust me, I'm not new to the hacking scene, I just never learned to script or do ASM. And I only recently joined PC.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • How awesome. Nice hack there, Impmon! =3

The sprites are nice so far and I like the idea of all three seasons combined. Anyways, if you're planning on adding a heroine, I think it should be Rika. Good luck with this hack!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    He was already planning on doing Rika, but dropped her for some reason

Even after all my annoying he didn't give in

Help annoy him, dewdz

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Its because Rika doesnt have the correct pallete to be the heroine... we'd have to change Tai's at the same time: sorry.

cjdogger

Shiny Catcher
    Years
  • This looks awesome, I can barely script and sprite (Only D/P a tiny little bit...) but about a heroine palette, I think the redhead from season 1 or perhaps older Kari could suit it better...

Impmon

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Kari.... maybe. I'd rather have Rika though Dx

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • im a BIIIG fan of digimon and would love to see this hack go and be one of the best, if you need anything just pm me Ok?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    why don't you use the sprites from digimon world dawn/ dusk?

why don't you use the digimon sprites form dawn and dusk?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back