• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Retry (Sign-up's and OCC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Plot

I've been stuck here for a while now; Sangloupmon has stuck with me this whole time and without my crest I can't even travel to the outlands to try and get home. The opponents are two strong for even me and Sangloupmon and I'm beginning to think that I will soon be a permanent addition to the Digital world. That damned Piedmon stole my crest from me about a month ago and I haven't got the strength in me anymore to have Sangloupmon digivolve to take on those swine's.

I found out that they are trying to resurrect ancient Digimon from the past in order to take over the Digital world. No surprise there, Tai, Davies, Takato…they were all faced with the same problem and they succeeded in restoring peace for a great deal of time. My turn came, but I failed. I was unable to protect my crest…my only true power from them and now I can go no further. They are building temples all over the place, dedicating them to one of the ancient digimon and I don't know how, but it's driving the digimon mad with anger. There's something within them that's driving the local digimon to go insane and attack anyone and anything.

I've tried my best to find out more about them, but I can always guarantee that a stronger Digimon than mine is guarding the temple doors and as much as I hate to admit it…Sangloupmon is not strong enough to take them on. It won't be long before they succeed in restoring these Digimon and I can only hope that you get this message as soon as possible. The digidestined that accompanied me into this world have all been captured…or worse destroyed at the hands of these miscreants, I'm the only one left.

A man who calls himself Waka has been aiming to stop my progress, always battling me, always standing in my way, his damned digimon has the power to reach a high level thanks to his damned crest and I can't get anywhere near the temples.

I need your help.

My companions....they deserved to be here with me, they worked just as hard as me to try and restore peace to this world. Please, when you receive this message do not be afraid. When you finish this message, do not fear the light that will shine before you. You are my only hope, and the only hope of this land. Do not fail as I did.

I will find you when you arrive, I will aid you, but without my crest, I can assure you that I will be of little use to you. But Sangloupmon and I will try our god damned hardest to help you in completing the journey that I did not. The dark lords never rest, they never sleep, and all they are focused on is the building of these shrines, the awakening of the ancient digimon and the ruling of the digital world.

Please help

yours forever grateful

Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon

Summery

You have just received this strange email from a persona called Aisha from the digital world. She claims to need your help in defeating the dark lords and halting the resurrection of the ancient digimon in the digital world. There are shrines being built all over the land that seem to be driving the local digimon crazy and it seems this Aisha person can't handle it alone with the loss of her companions and her crest. She needs your help and as soon as you read this e-mail, you will be transported to the digital world where you will meet your digimon partner and receive your digivice. You're the next hope of the Digital world.

Important Characters

-Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon: The duo left behind in the digital world, unable to return home. After the loss of their companions and the crest, they have not been able to do anything to prevent the return of the ancient digimon and the ruling of the dark lords. They need your help to do so after they failed due to unfair trickery by Piedmon.

-'Waka': A mysterious man who wears a white fox mask to hide his face. He's always trying to stop Aisha from achieving her goals.

-Haruhi, Kira, Lee, Tyler, Tino, Jake, Tahama and Kai: Aisha's former companions who all supposedly lost they're lives to the dark lords.

-The Dark Lords: These seven Digimon are trying their hardest to resurrect the powerful ancient Digimon in order to rule the digital world. They consist of the following:

Lilithmon: This Digimon is perhaps the most violent of the seven. She's wicked, cheating, conniving and sly and is the top assassin when dirty work needs doing.

Piedmon: The second in command of the dark lords. He takes it upon himself to arrange the plans and ideas for wiping out the digidestined and setting up the shrines around the digital world. So far his plans have succeeded.

Lucemon Chaos Mode: Though of an Ultimate level, this Digimon is extremely powerful. Controlling the elements of both light and darkness he is said to know the past between Aisha and Waka and holds the key to what once was. Not much is known of this Digimon or of his purpose in the ranks of the lords.

Beelzemon: More of a messenger than anything else, they say that this digimon was so hungry for power that he more than willingly joined as a messenger boy to the dark lords in order to join their ranks, but he is not free of sin when it comes to dirty tasks either.

Gulphmon: A beast who patrols the skies. This beast is the eyes and ears of the dark lords, patrolling the scene from above, Gulphmon, even though not hard to miss, he can sneakily go without being seen by creating a thick mist to cover his appearance and report back to his master.

Anubismon: This grand digimon aids Barbamon in his research into the resurrection of the ancient digimon. He is the wisest and the most understanding of the seven. Many say he was forced into this position and did not choose it for himself.

Barbamon: Mad scientist is the best way to describe him. He is intelligent, perhaps overly so, but is certainly not all there in the brain. He likes nothing more than to cause pain and misery to anyone who opposes him.

Daemon: By far the strongest of the dark Digimon. His wrath in unleashed whenever something goes horribly wrong or he just wants to have some fun.

???: An unknown digimon, leader of the dark lords and the reason as to why this operation went ahead. Dominating and power hungry, not much is known of this figure other than the fact that he seeks complete control over the digital world.

-The Ancient Digimon: In the past, these Digimon caused havoc to the digital world, each of which were put to rest by a group of digidestined before they could succeed. The dark lords seek to return them to the living so as they can storm the digital world full force as one dominating army. Though they failed in the past, together with the dark lords, they cannot be stopped.

They consist of:

AncientSphinxmon: Hailing from the Egyptian times of the Digital world. This Digimon was obsessed with power and like its human counterpart, was content on having the whole of the digital world as slaves. Fortunately, he was stopped along with his followers, by a pack of Digidestined.

AncientTroiamon: This Digimon was sneaky and relied on trickery as well as good sources to get what he wanted. Some time ago the Digital world was split into many continents and Troiamon along with his sorces, declared war on each of them until he would rule them all. Again he was destroyed by the Digidestined.

AncientMermaimon: Controlling the seas had its advantages. This Digimon had actually gone further than most in achieving the controlling of the world along with AncientVolcamon. She planed on drowning the Digital world so as it could be ruled by her and her sea dwelling followers.

AncientVolcamon: Both he and Mermaimon battled against one another. She wished to drown the world, he wished to expand it so as he could rule with the power of volcanoes. Both were eventually destroyed by the digidestined.

AncientWisemon: With his supreme intelligence, he planned to rewrite the past in order to make sure that he ruled the digital world from the very beginning. His plans were dashed when he travelled back in time and met with the very first digidestined. Instead of re writing time to his pleasure he only managed his defeat.

Important Items:

-Crests: You are entitled to one crest each and no more. These are what trigger your Digimon's digivolution. You will not have it at the beginning as you will have to earn them through performing the quality which best befits you. (Example, if you choose courage, you must do something courageous.) The available crests to choose from are: Courage, friendship, sincerity, love, reliability, knowledge, hope and kindness.

-Digivice: Hand held devices which allow you to track each other, aid your digimon's digivolution, check the status of other digimon and send messages to one another.

Human:

Name:
    Personality: (Minimum 5 lines)
    History: (Optional)
    Crest: (Ones listed above. When one is taken, you cannot claim it.)
    Digivice color:
    Other:

Digimon

Nickname: (Optional)

Baby
    Name:

Description: (Image accepted)
    Attacks: (Name and description if possible)

In-training
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Rookie
    Name:
    Description:

Personality: (Minumum 5 lines)
    Attacks:

Champion
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Ultimate
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

Mega
    Name:
    Description:
    Attacks:

RPG sample:
    (You can make one up or it can be a sample from a previouse RPG)

1) Crest of Courage:
    2) Crest of Friendship:
    3) Crest of Love:
    4) Crest of Hope:
    5) Crest of Reliability:
    6) Crest of Sincerity: RESERVED for SOMA PERIES
    7) Crest of Knowledge: TAKEN by TOAST
    8) Crest of Kindness:
    9) Crest of Honor:
    9) Former Crest of Honour: Aisha Lorenzo and Sangloupmon (Shadowfaith)
    10) Crest of ???: 'Waka' and Kudamon (Shadowfaith)

My characters:

No1:

Name: Aisha Lorenzo

Description: Aisha has mid length crimzon hair which spikes out in all directions, a pair of designer sunglasses restrain the overly large bangs from falling into her emerald eyes. She has a well built body with a lightly tanned complexion and a warm and trusting look about her. Her wardrobe consists of a white shirt, worn beeneeth a pinstriped black waistcoat and a pair of dark blue jeans jeans. Upon her feet she wears a pair of black vans with red laces and red tie is tucked beneath her shirt and sometimes even thrown in her pocket. The very tip of her right ear, her tounge and belly button are adorned by crimson peircings and a large tribal tattoo winds it's way up her back and around half of her neck. Her forearms are adorned by multiple leather bracelets and around her waste is a studded, black leather belt which holds her crest lacking digivice in place.

Personality: Outgoing and determined, Aisha is full to the brim with bravery and determination. She refuses to give up, even when it seems hopeless to carry on. She comes across as loyal, friendly and perhaps a little cocky, but not overly so. She is more than willing to give her life for those she loves and wishes to protect but is in no way trusting of others after what had happened to her in the past. She would rebel to the very end to stand up for what she believes is right and would stick by her friends and companions no matter what the outcome may be, she does not take well to mock loyalty and trickery and wouldn't spare a thought to anyone who fools her. She's stratigic and ratehr serious but knows how to have a laugh even if it does take her a while to loosen up.

History: Aisha along with her other team members was the previously chosen digidestined. It has been around a year (Digital world time) since the group entered the digital world and Aisha has struggled to survive ever since. She took up residence in a digimon hideout for those wise enough to hide from the force of the dark lords. She aids these digimon in their struggle to defeat the seven dark lords and takes great pride and pleasure in the fact that the Digimon has accepted her as one of their own. Her crest was stolen from her when Piedmon appeared and challenged her in order to rid her from the digital world the same as her companions. Piedmon weakened her, but took an unusual bought of pity on her and stole her crest only.

Former Crest: Honour

Digivice color: Crimzon and Black

Other: N/A

Digimon

Nickname: N/A

Name: Sangloupmon

Description: https://wikimon.net/Sangloupmon

Personality: This Digimon lives for one reason only, and that is to protect and aid Aisha. He will not let the young digidestined out of his sight and would follow her to the ends of the digital world if that was where she wished to go. He is forever loyal to her as she is to him and in this form, they are the most understanding of each other. He takes great pride in the fact that Aisha is his trainer and thinks the world of her. Anyone who opposes Aisha opposes him.

Attacks: Sticker Blade: Hurls thousands of tiny blades.

Black Mind: Disassembles his own data to melts into his opponent's shadow.

No2:

Human:

Name: 'Waka'

Description: Not much is known of Waka's facial appearance only the fact that he has tanned skin, the rest of his face is hidden behind a white Fox's mask. He has a well built body and wears a simple attire consisting of a brown t-shirt and a dark blue pair of jeans, a thick brown hoodie is thrown over the t-shirt and a lighter colored belt holds up his jeans, upon his feet are a pair of scraggy brown vans. His crest is worn around his neck and his d-terminal and digivice held at his waste. A few bracelets on his wrists and a cluster of necklaces at his throat finish his appearance.

Personality: By Aisha's description, Waka is determined to stop her every move and a bit of a cocky opponent and needs to be brought down a few levels.

History: ???

Crest: ???

Digivice color: White and Violet

Digimon

Nickname: ???

Baby
    Name: Puffmon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:puffmon.jpg
    Attacks: Puff Balloon: Puffmon can sucks in air and inflate to three times his normal size. This air can be expeled to allow him escape.

In-training
    Name: Kyaromon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kyaromon.jpg
    Attacks: Shippo Swing - The tail begins to glow, before it it swung at the enemy

Rookie
    Name: Kudamon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kudamon.jpg
    Personality: ???
    Attacks: Bullet Wirlwind: Strikes hard with his ammunition cartridge while rotating his body
    Exceeding Light Dash: Dazzles the eye with the great radiance emitted from his earring.
    Holy Shot: Releases holy beam when the pattern on his back glows.

Champion
    Name: Reppamon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Reppamon.jpg
    Attacks: Random Beast Fang Attack: wildly tearing opponents with his sharp claws.
    Whirling Blade: Assaults enemies while doing a forward roll.
    Vacuum Razor Wind (Shinkuu Kamaitachi): Shakes his tail and attacks with invisible wind blades.

Ultimate
    Name: Qilinmon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Qilinmon.jpg
    Attacks: Blade that Soars Through Hurricanes: Pierces enemies with the horn on his head.
    Knowledge of the Swift: Creates an afterimage to distract opponents.
    Wave of Reform (Kaishin no Hadou): Releases aura, flaps his wings and leads the opponent into holiness.

Mega
    Name: Sleipmon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Sleipmon.jpg
    Attacks: Bifrost - Fires a burning arrow from his crossbow.
    Odin's Breath - Creates a high power blizzard from the sheild in his right hand.
    Tactic Smear - Fires multiple glowing arrows to confuse the enemy
    and is very competive

Aisha's former companions

No1

Name: Haruhi Tokonawa
    Description: Haruhi has long flowing black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's shorter than the average sixteen year old and a little chubby, but very active.
    Personality: A know it all, but a friendly one at that. Haruhi was the type of person you could tell something too and trust her to keep it a secret. She was knowledgeable in almost anything and took a great liking to the digital world as soon as she set foot on the unfamiliar turf.
    Former Crest: Knowledge

Baby
    Name: YukimiBotamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yukimibotamon

In-training
    Name: Nyaromon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Nyaromon

Rookie
    Name: Salamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Plotmon
    Personality: Friendly, gullible and a little too trusting in others. Salamon only wants what's best for Sarah but at the same time can come across as a little cowardly, but she needs to overcome this when the gang is in dangers and eventually does, thus triggering her digivolution most of the time.

Champion
    Name: Gatomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tailmon

Ultimate
    Name: Angewomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Angewomon

Mega
    Name: Magnadramon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Holydramon

No2

Name: Kai Francis
    Description: Short brown hair and hazel eyes. He stands at around 5'9 and has a skinny build, but far from sickly. His hair is spiked and he wears a pair of designer glasses along with a shark tooth necklace and bead bracelet.
    Personality: Friendly and protective. Kai would not let anything happen to his comrades and would certainly never accept dishonesty within the group. He was the most concerned when it came to fighting and always worried for the well being of his friends.
    Former Crest: Friendship

Baby
    Name: Punimon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Punimon

In-training
    Name: Tsunomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tsunomon

Rookie
    Name: Elecmon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Elecmon
    Personality: Fierce, bad tempered and stubborn. Elecomon is everything Anthony isn't. He means well in what he does, but he goes about it the wrong way. He is often told to watch what he says, but takes no heed to those warnings and often gets in trouble for his slippery words.

Champion
    Name: Tyrannomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tyrannomon

Ultimate
    Name: MasterTyrannomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Master_Tyranomon

Mega
    Name: Goldramon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Goddramon

No 3

Name: Jake Beynon
    Description: A rather tall teen with long violet hair, spiked in all manners of directions, amber eyes and an olive complexion. He's never seen without his one silver bracelet on his left wrist, the one in which Aisha gave him as a sign of friendship, they met when they were only five and had been friends ever since. Jake also wears a pair of designer glasses and has the top of his left ear pierced as well as his tongue and nose with a violet piercing.
    Personality: Reliable, caring and always at Aisha's side. He had been friends with her since they were young and it was destined that they be thrown into this predicament together. He would put the need of other before his own and would never turn his back on them no matter what.
    Former Crest: Reliability

Baby
    Name: Puwamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Puwamon

In-training
    Name: Pinamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Pinamon

Rookie
    Name: Falcomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Falcomon
    Personality: Like his master, Falcomon was reliable and loyal to his companions, would never stray off the path that he was destined for and no matter what, would keep to his word no matter what the consequences were.

Champion
    Name: Peckmon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Peckmon

Ultimate
    Name: Yatagaramon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yatagaramon

Mega
    Name: Ravemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Ravemon

No 4

Name: Tyler Cole
    Description: A small kid with ruffled mousey colored hair and amber eyes. His skin is sun kissed and freckled and he stands at around the same height as Lee even though she is one year younger than him and female.
    Personality: Innocent, helpful, honest and over all a little angel. He has his moments of troublemaking business and accidents but what does one expect from a child?
    Former Crest: Hope

Baby
    Name: Poyomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Poyomon

In-training
    Name: Tokomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tokomon

Rookie
    Name: Patamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Patamon
    Personality: Much like Tyler himself, but a little more realistic and ready for trouble. Tyler doesn't see the danger so Patamon has to be alert at all times in order to keep danger away from his young master.

Champion
    Name: Angemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Angemon

Ultimate
    Name: MagnaAngemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Holy_Angemon

MegaName: Seraphimon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Seraphimon

No 5

Name: Tino Robinson
    Description: Tino has short jet black hair and blue eyes which stood out a mile compared to his hair. Tino likes his band shirts and baggy clothes, a proper teenager in the making.
    Personality: Tino was perhaps a little too couragous for his own good. He didn't listen to anyone and this normally got himself and others into trouble. He was rather demanding for his age but stood up for what was right 100% of the time, never giving up and never backing down.
    Former Crest: Courage

Baby
    Name: Yuramon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Yuramon

In-training
    Name: Tanemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Tanemon

Rookie
    Name: Koemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Koemon
    Personality: Very much like Tino, mischievous, ill tempered and always ready to prove himself over and over again, hoping to be the best of the bunch but a lot of the time, failing miserably.

Champion
    Name: Hanumon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Hanumon

Ultimate
    Name: Mammothmon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mammon

Mega
    Name: Skull Mammothmon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Skull_Mammon

No 6

Name: Lee Francis (Younger Sister of Kai)
    Description: Lee has platinum blonde hair and angelic blue eyes. She is young, pure and this reflects through her pale and smooth skin which is yet to be harmed by any spots, cuts or wrinkles. She always wears a white feather bracelet and a matching necklace.
    Personality: As her description clearly states, she is childish, pure and angelic. Her personality holds no sense of evil or badness. She is without a doubt the baby of the group and she simply loves it that way. She may come across as being sweet and innocent (which she is!), but she just loves to be pampered.
    Former Crest: Kindness

Baby
    Name: Paomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Paomon

In-training
    Name: Shaomon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Shaomon

Rookie
    Name: Labramon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Labramon
    Personality: Tough, courageous and a proper mother figure. Labramon needs to be ready for anything with an angel like Lee around, there's no telling what danger could lay around the corner for someone so young as her and so he's always there when Lee needs him most…he refuses to leave her alone.

Champion
    Name: Gaogamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Gaogamon

Ultimate
    Name: MachGaogamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mach_Gaogamon

Mega
    Name: MirageGaogamon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Mirage_Gaogamon

No 7

Name: Kira Cole (Older Sister of Tyler)
    Description: Long flowing Light Pink hair with dark pink highlights and emerald eyes. Kira looks younger than what she really is and can be best describes as a punk kid. She always seems to have a look of mischief on her face. She's skinny, almost runty and has not one ounce of muscle or fat to call her own.
    Personality: This youngster is full of trouble and just can stay out of it. She's overconfident in her skills and is more often than not the reason for why the gang gets into as much trouble as they do. But, she is the most caring of the group and even though she gets herself into trouble, wouldn't advise it for anyone else.
    Former Crest: Love

Baby
    Name: MetalKoromon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Metal_Koromon

In-training
    Name: Kapurimon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kapurimon

Rookie
    Name: Kotemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kotemon
    Personality: This digimon is exactly like his owner. Always ready for a joke and a giggle and not really sensing the danger that can come of it, though always ready to fight them off for his young master's sake. All in all he's your class A trickster and prankster.

Champion
    Name: Dinohymon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Dinohumon

Ultimate
    Name: Kyukimon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Kyukimon

Mega
    Name: GuardiAngemon
    Description: https://wiki.dats.us/index.php?title=Slash_Angemon

No 8

Name: Tahama Thomas
    Description: Pale skin and dirty blonde hair, unlike her sister Lee who has platinum blonde hair, glazed over blue eyes and a thin frame. She wears a pair of designer glasses and is in fact quite tall for a teen of her age, not to mention a little too thin to appear healthy. All in all, Tahama has kind features.
    Personality: Tahama was the mother figure to all of the digidestined, always telling them to be careful and watch out for one another, especially her little sister Lee and the youngest male, Tyler. Tahama was all about honor and sticking up for what she believed was right and not what was classed as being right, so she was prepared to turn her back on something she did not believe in. Very straight forward and would happily speak her own mind.
    Former Crest: Sincerity

In-training
    Name: Gummymon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gummymon.jpg

Rookie
    Name: Terriermon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Terriermon.jpg
    Personality: Terriermon was very much like Tahama only he was always there to tell Tahama to think before she made a decision, without him Tahama would have been separated from the team ages ago with her high sense of honor, but Terriermon was there to set her straight and tell her that separating from the group was not the right thing to do, a sort of guardian angel.

Champion
    Name: Gargomon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Gargomon.jpg

Ultimate
    Name: Rapidmon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Rapidmon.jpg

Mega
    Name: MegaGargomon
    Description: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Megagargomon.jpg

With reservations I want an RPG sample.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    You're... technically supposed to make the thread in the main forum and wait for it's approval before making an OOC thread here, Rach. ^^;

But either way, reserving a spot. And perhaps the crest of sincerity if at all possible? XD

Toast

JUST AS PLANNED! >:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    (God I love Digimon to much.)

Human:

Name: Patrick Daley

Crest: Knowledge
    Digivice color: Purple and Black

Description:

Patrick's hair is a somewhat milk chocolate color. It's cropped short because his mother nags to him about how long hair looks like a mess and gives a bad impression on the people who have it. He doesn't care as much about his appearance as most teenagers do; in a few years no ones going to remember anyway. He does wear prescription glasses, there smaller; he can see fairly well without them. Precautionary really. He would hate to watch or read something wrong and end up looking like an idiot in front of other people. He isn't muscular at all because he doesn't work out, and has a little chub on his stomach that only he would notice. Even though he is short he doesn't gain weight that easily, which is why he thinks weight depends on your metabolism, and that your weight is predetermined will in the fetus stage; it's why some fat people find it impossible to lose weight. His clothes are just basic boring things. He He does like wearing sweat pants and hoodie jackets. And that's what he was wearing when he got sucked into the Digital World. The pants and jacket are a maroon color and his shirt is a gray. Sadly he is also stuck wearing leather threads. He prays he doesn't have to walk in the snow.

Personality:

Much like his father, Patrick is very interested in the world around him. He loves to know what makes things tick, and why. He likes machines, mainly because they don't have needs and desires like humans and animals do. Technology just sits there and lets you do what you want to it. Not that he hates people, he is just bad at understanding feelings and emotions. If Patrick could get one wish it would be to be alone and away from human life. He hates idiots in all shapes and forms and gets frustrated when people rush in and act without thinking beforehand.

History: (Optional)

Digimon

Nickname: Liam

Baby
    Name:
    Botamon
    Description: (I can't link to things)
    Attacks:

• Acid Bubbles

In-training
    Name:
    Kapurimon
    Description:
    (I can't link to things)
    Attacks:

• Acid Bubbles

Rookie
    Name:
    Hagurumon
    Description:
    (I can't link to things)
    Personality:

The Digimon is an automaton that does whatever "master Patrick" commands. Not until it becomes a HiAndromon does it actually get a personality. It is reliable and brave. It would take a bullet (More like giant metal dinosaur?) to the chest to protect it's master. But that's the job of a Digimon isn't it? It is very kind and loving, and has a good soul (Program?).

Attacks:

• Darkness Gear
    • Command Input
    • Makikomi
    • Haguru Attack
    • Crash Device

Champion
    Name:
    Guardromon
    Description:
    (I can't link to things)
    Attacks:

• Destructive Grenade
    • Warning Laser
    • Warning Beam
    • Red Alert

Ultimate
    Name:
    Andromon
    Description:
    (I can't link to things)
    Attacks:

• Gatling Missile
    • Spiral Sword
    • Grasp Hang
    • Weak Slap

Mega
    Name:
    HiAndromon
    Description:
    (I can't link to things)
    Attacks:

• Atomic Ray
    • Copy Paste

RPG sample:

[This is from a Digimon role-play site I'm on.]

God this forest had no end. Hayden kept pushing past all the branches, but it seemed hopeless; he must have walked three miles all ready, and his shoes were rubbing against his feet. Mithos was riding in Hayden's pocket and was merrily enjoying the journey.

"****, do you know anyway out?" Hayden's voice was whining and agitated. It was reasonable though, I mean he had been walking in these woods possibly forever.

"Na-uh." Mithos shook his head with a huge smile etched on his face. He burst into laughter, Hayden hoped he wouldn't pee in the jacket.

"What's so funny?" The voice was now mad, as there wasn't anything to cackle about, or maybe the monster just liked to watch Hayden struggle aimlessly. It probably hoped he would die so that way it could feed on his body. It was probably a vicious, wicked thing that was leading him to a place where no one else was, that way it could kill him without a sound being heard.

It tried to struggle something out of it's suffocation, but that would have been impossible to do. A bright aura appeared around it, a long with a beep from Hayden's new watch. He throw Mithos to the ground and backed up, it might be exploding.

A little boy lay on the ground laughing this time. He was blond and had about six angelic wings on his back. Was it Mithos Hayden wondered. If it was, he looked a lot prettier, and this beauty pleased Hayden. He hated being around ugly people; because the thought of how he was more attractive and how he was too good for them stayed in the back of his mind.

"Sorry, sorry." Mithos said, his hysterics began to cool down. "You see how I changed like that? It's called a digivolution, I'll do it a couple more times, as you'll find out." Hayden really didn't care right now for an explanation of what just happened. He only wanted to get out of the woods, it was getting dark and he knew it would be even harder to find an exit without light.

"Fly up and see how to get out of this place." Hayden demanded. Mithos wasn't bothered by this command, he wanted to do what he could to please his master, for his master was what gave him the power to get stronger.

"This way," Mithos pointed in a direction. "It won't take long before we get there, only a few yards actually."

<{[----]}>​

The boy in black cackled as he stood on the head of his monster. It was a big blue mole thing with drills for fingers and a big fat one as a nose. It knocked Mithos away with a back-handed sweep. Edging closer to Hayden it put the sharp appendages to his face.

"Your dead." The boy cackled.

Hayden, being bright and quick young boy, did what a smart person would do in any sticky situation like this one. Run like a hoe in heels. You would think that a kid wouldn't be able to out run a giant blue mole, but one's body works miracles while adrenaline is pumping.

Hayden took a leap, trying not to trip on any branches. He looked back to see if he was out of site of the evil boy and the monster. Thank god he couldn't see them, thank god. Though, a normal person would begin to wonder if that was a good thing. Maybe they were ahead of them, maybe, maybe.

Oh crap.

A crash landing in a trench caught Hayden's attention. "****" he breathed. wiping off the dirt on his arm. Even in a tragic accident like this, cleanliness is important for success. Hayden lied back on his ass and didn't scream for help. He was saving the breath. It might help him live longer.

"You know, there are no people out here. We're stuck. You should be happy we're alive."

"You have freaking wings, Mithos. Can't' you fly us out."

The angel giggled. "Your too heavy."

Last edited:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Reserve please? (Crest of Reliability)

Years
    Yuoaman, Taichi: I need RP samples with reservations I'm afraid. The only reason Dai got away with it is because we have RPed together a hell load XP sorry. Just to let me know what your skills are like and it can be from any RPG you have joined in the past.

Toast: All good ^_^ Accepted!

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    Reserve Crest of Honor?

RP Sample:

"Chad walked slowly out into the large garden.He was looking for a specific Bulbasaur which was being tested by his mother.It was safe testing though as she had every single antidote for every single Pokemon illness known.

"Ahah! Got you now!" He said as he picked up the laughing baby Bulbasaur.He then walked back to
    his mother's lab with the Bulbasaur in his arms.He handed it over to his mother when he entered the lab and went over to see Nixo who was sleeping on the same seat as his father who was also sleeping.

"Nixo! Come get some food with the others" He said as Nixo jumped up and followed Chad to the small lake in which Lappi was swimming.Rocky had also come down as he knew it was feeding time when he saw Chad and Nixo heading over to the lake.

"You guys hungry?" Chad asked them as he set down the food.He stood up and started walking back towards his mother's lab.

"Mum, can I use the computer please?" He asked his mother quickly.

"Yes" She said as she put the Bulbasaur back into the garden.Chad jumped onto the computer and opened his email.He noticed the email from the Pokemon Professor who was organising the search for the Weather Trio.He opened it and saw that he had been accepted.

"Mum! I got accepted" He shouted as he literally jumped out of the seat.

"Ah, well done, are you packed?" She said as she wrote down a couple of Professor things onto her special notebook.

"Yeah I am packed, can I borrow Fearow to take me to Fallarbor Town?" He asked her as he put his Pokemon into their PokeBall's.

"Yes, he should know his way back...he has been to Hoenn before." She said as she gave Chad a small kiss."Goodbye" She continued.

"Goodbye mum, I'll write to you sometime" He said as he jumped onto the Fearow and went off on the long journey to Hoenn.As he landed at Fallarbor, he gave Fearow food and called for a nurse Joy to come and collect Fearow.He watched as Fearow was taken away to have a rest.He knew that nurse Joy would contact him if anything happened to Fearow.He looked at the Pokemon Center as he let Nixo out.Nixo ran forward and Chad ran quickly after him.

"We are here!" He said as he ran into the Pokemon Center."

I could write more than this in this rp if you want.

Years
    Idle: Hmm I'm a little unsure about your sample. It seems you do not put enough description in and rely mostly on speach. Also there are gaps after eer full stop so you may need to watch grammar (not saying that I'm an expert myself).

As for your description skills...well for example you described none of your journey on your Ferow just simply 'arrived' there. This RPG is going to involve alot of traveling so there will be none of that. If you could add a little more to the sample and fix your full stop mistakes, then I will accept you ^_^

Tsukuyomi

fly.me.to.the.moon.
    Years
    Cool. I liked where this RPG was going on Serebii and would like to reserve the Crest of Honour. As for the RPG Sample...it's from Serebii, specficially Kat's latest.

Impressive. He was out of breath, but this was to be expected of a virgin Keyblader. Even so, his cocky gasp of "That all you got?" came closest to his desire to send the kid headlong into a true gauntlet designed to test endurance to breaking point. His mission was to test the kid, not murder him. It was as expected; his fighting style was clumsy and improvised. As of now, he was no real threat. He may as well have given the weapon to a chimp, if he could. He clapped his hands together in a brief round of sarcastic applause.

"Truly fascinating. This is going to be enjoyable." He clicked his fingers again. The boy's body tensed, anticipating another round of attack; but Lexan wasn't cruel. Instead, a deep black void opened in the space of time and space, darkness continously entering and exiting.

"This portal leads to the Radiant Garden; it's a safe haven. It's tricky walking through there so keep thinking you exist or else you'll just fade away. Oh, and if you're worried that I'm tricking you, once I give you my word - like now - I'm bound for all eternity, cross my heart -" He placed a gloved hand across his heart, the light catching the silver cross sewn into the black fabric - "and hope to die." And with that, he clicked his fingers a second time, forming a secondary portal nearer to him. First objective done, second objective in progress.

"Oh, yes, before I forget," Lexan suddenly remembered, reciting the warning, "At your present state, you will not understand. There is so very much to learn. You understand so little. Nevertheless, doubtless the time will come when we will meet again." And with that, with no real intention to see what the Keyblader thought about this development, he disappeared through his own personal portal.

------
    Sunset Hill
    Twilight Town
    ------

The train would make its way under the bridge from here. Fortunately for Lexan, the citizens of Twilight Town's internal clocks had forced them to hit the hay; as such, Sunset Hill was deserted. He smiled. Perfect. Time for action. With catlike fluidity of movement, he ran from the hill overlooking the railway, and with a graceful jump, landed on a patch of grass by it. The train would have to come through this way. Better make the most of it.

From within his sleeve, he drew out - literally from nowhere - a medium-sized sword bayonet from the hilt, its elegant reddish-gold blade glinting fittingly in the twilight. Now for the trick: the bayonet split into three identical copies, two of them forced between his fingers for safekeeping. He could throw them into the air and catch them when done, but what mattered was getting the job done; theatrics could wait. The first bayonet's blade emerged in size, to the point it resembled a claymore greater than a sword that could be carried about with ease. He stabbed it into the ground, swung one of the bayonets into his spare hand, and leapt on top of the hilt of the oversized bayonet. It was just a matter of waiting.

Patience truly was a virtue. Eventually, the mystical train started puffing its way into view, painted in a rather handsome shade of purple and gold, the funnel being its owner's dark blue hat adjourned with stars and moons. It was almost a shame to put it out of commission. But put it out of commission he must. He stretched out his arms, the bayonets facing outwards, the blades at their sharpest and most durable. The train wheeled forward -

- and it came into contact with the blades. The first carriage was cleaved in two, but the bayonets - and Lexan's arms - shuddered with the impact. His limbs felt like they were on fire, but he held on all the same. During the small gap between carriages, he was granted a moment's reprieve, only for it to be snatched away as the next carriage got sliced. Eventually, the train was effectively derailed. The steam had died. The three bayonets vanished from existence. His mission was truly complete. Without a click, he disappeared through a portal of darkness. And boy, were his arms tired.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Can I reserve an open spot? I am not quite sure what is open.. I would prefer Hope, if that is gone.. then Love.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I gave three samples, just in case you want to look at more. :)

Sign-Up so far:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back