• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon seasonwunners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Since there are Pokefans who think that the 5th gen don't look like Pokemon...
    Are there any Digimon fans that think that anything after the first season (Sometimes 2nd) isn't a digimon and that they had run out of ideas for digimon?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Digimon will never run out of ideas for Digimon, Digimon can be anything

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • There's even less ground for this argument when applied to Digimon instead of Pokemon. Anything can be a Digimon. Dinosaurs? Go for it. Wolves? Sure. Lucifer? Why not? A poop-throwing slug? Yeah, and let's stick it in as many series as possible.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • There's even less ground for this argument when applied to Digimon instead of Pokemon. Anything can be a Digimon. Dinosaurs? Go for it. Wolves? Sure. Lucifer? Why not? A poop-throwing slug? Yeah, and let's stick it in as many series as possible.

This. I really liked Xros Wars as well. Am I the only one?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • This. I really liked Xros Wars as well. Am I the only one?

I've really wanted to watch it but I haven't found the motivation. I saw the first couple of episodes and I enjoyed them (especially since I thought Shoutmon would be more annoying than he actually is) and I know that the finale is a dream come true, but it's pretty long even by Digimon season standards.

Draco Razr

Elite Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2013
    You should keep watching it. The ending HAS SO MUCH EPICNESS!

Hint: You see old faces!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back