• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Could be a pun Doronjo XD and for the Digimon, as long as the highest level is Adult/Champion anything goes. :D and Cirrus, in the next couple days, if I can, I will attempt to draw the school and scan it. If possible. That means yesdigivice picture. Hopefully XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Ohmygosh, I finally finished my character x.x​

Name: Althea Vivilae Rembrose

Nickname: Vivi or VI (Six)

Appearance: Standing at a mere 4'10, Althea, assumes a more childlike stature than other girls her age. Her build is almost androgynous,
    leaving only her lengthy hair to allude to her sex aside from her apparell. Commonly, she pins her raven tresses back into a neat ponytail,
    even occasionally assuming pigtails to play up here childlike appearance. Her tanned complexion couples well with her stormy grey eyes,
    rounded face framed occasionally by straying strands of her bangs. Her normal garb consists of flexible clothing, easy to move in and
    over all comfortable, such as tanktops, denim shorts and the like. She's not much of an elaborate dresser, her only accessory including
    an assortment of different sashes which she'll tie about her waist and let the loose ends fly freely or tied neatly into a large bow in
    the back. Her build is lean, teetering on the edge of "atheletic", though she has little atheletic prowess aside from being a decent swimmer
    for her diminuative size.

Personality: Typically, Althea is reserved, preferring to stay to herself rather than bask in the company of others. Such an introverted outlook
    naturally spawns from being raised an only child. She'll do almost anything to avoid confrontation, hostile or otherwise. As such, she tends
    to relate better to inanimate objects, like books and plants. Though she herself had never owned an actual pet before, she has an
    unrealized fascination with animals--domestic, wild, mythological or arcane. Those few which have spent enough time in her company
    will probably describe her as "whimsical", which is oft surprising, given her initial demeanor. She would never mention it openly, she
    curses her lack of physical maturity; not only for the glamour associated with a woman's curvaceous figure, but also because she often
    is spoken to in a condescending manner due to being mistaken for a young girl. Usually, Althea's intelligence and mannerisms give a
    fleeting clue to her actual age.

Though she wouldn't consider herself a dork, she's into the typical activities deemed "dorky", such as video games (she's an RPGamer for
    the most part), comics, and the works.

History: As mentioned before, Althea is an only child, raised by her beloved Aunt Vivian and her Uncle Charles. As far as her parents go,
    Althea has met her mother Lucillae perhaps a handful of times, the most recent being about three years ago. Her father is hithero unknown to
    her. Though she's fiercely curious about him, she has never found the time to bring up here thoughts about hin to her mother in their brief
    moments together. Her mother's sister, Vivian, claims to have no knowledge of the man, though Althea's aware of a certain disdain in her
    tone when the subject is breached.

Lucillae herself suffered from a major nervous breakdown shortly after her daughter's birth, the cause of which Althea had never known
    or dared inquired about. Whatever the cause, the Department of Child Services deemed the woman a danger to her newborn and even
    herself, and immediately institutionalized. Custody of Althea passed naturally to her Aunt (And named Godmother) Vivian. It would
    be several years before Lucillae was realized of the mental institution. Out of what she thought was the best intrest for her now Eleven
    year old daughter, she allowed Vivian to continue custody of Althea while she provided occasional support for the child as she got to
    know her.

Vivian and Charles had instilled in Althea, the drive to excell at school; providing tutors when needed and such.
    Hallbrook Academy was the obvious choice as she came of age to attend the school. At her guardian's beckoning she
    lives on campus in a dorm; which she enjoys immensely. As far as her virtual companion goes, Althea had always a
    desire for a real pet; and often kept virtual ones merely for her own enjoyment. Caring for the one assigned to her
    proved little trouble; she honestly enjoyed the responsibility of feeding it and caring for it. Recently, the
    little guy had been beeping in increasing amounts and acting wholly unsual. Althea shrugged this off, thinking
    it a glitch in it's programming--until it uttered the words so many others recieved that fateful day.

Digivice Colors: Lavender body along with alabastian buttons.

Synchro Light: Lavender

Digimon: Dracomon

Image:

Spoiler:

Personality: Like most of his species, Dracomon is outwardly ferocious, often fearlessly taken on those much larger
    and probably more powerful than himself without second thought. Despite this, he's really much of a baby and easily
    bonded with Althea as she had been his primary caregiver for such a while. He's fiercely protective of her, though
    it may or may not be needed in certain situations. His new environment immediately piques his vast curiousity.
    Unfortunately, his primary mode of investigation relies on him "tasting" it. It's not too odd to find him chomping
    away at a book to discover any possible hidden attributes. With people, he won't think twice to lick them, to get
    a proper feel of their demeanor and such. He has an instictive drive to collect and subsequently horde shiny objects;
    be they precious jewels or common metals. It's not that he's attracted by their value or scarcity; he simply finds it
    hard to resist their luster. Another odd habit, it's not uncommon to see him snacking on his aforemention stash of shinies.

Attacks:

Baby Breath: Breathes out a high temperature sigh at the opponent.
    Tail Smash: Spins his whole body to deliver a blow with his tail
    G Shurunen: Makes the horns on his head glow intensely, then fires a beam shot from his mouth.

RP Sample (featured from another site):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Nice Bec! I need to see it before I accept you though. ^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Oh, I edited my previous post to included everything on the Character Skeleton. ^^​

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Okay you're accepted Bec! :D better catch up quick. Also there's a character named VI who is usually called Ivy. This should be fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2011
    Yes, I noticed that as I read it through after I posted my sheet. ^^ Sorry that was unintentional. Althea VI Rembrose is a character I use alot, hehe. I'm gonna post today. Thanks for having me!​

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    You're welcome Bec. ^^ hope you enjoy!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    "Yes sir!" Xavier sighed. [S-HIGHLIGHT]Who made him the leader of this group anyway?[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

The goggles did. XD

And this is getting pretty exciting. But somewhat confusing...

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Garnet: XD Yeah but Xavier's way too dumb to know that XD Just like a gogglehead. And it's going to be confusing until... exposition episode! (2)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    OK, all this stuff about Digitalemergence and other junk is confusing but i'm about to post.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i found my old flash cart and im playing through dawn! yay! with sammy, gonna try and get a gargoylemon since it doesn't have strabimon.

anyways, i think i may get sammy to come help akira when i post next! <:

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Cool! I edited mine so X comments on Strabimon XD

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    NU-UH I was gonna.

I don't know where my Dawn version went. I might have sold it. If i did though it was a waste.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I actually checked on the computers at work, there is not a single Digimon World Dusk/Dawn in my state in an EB Games and there is ONE Digimon World DS, and that's like an hour and a half away. And I can't get that shop to send it to mine. SUCKS.

In any case, I'LL BEAT YOU ALL TO THE PUNCH and post to help Akira now!

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    @Skymin:

Check Gamestop, or just buy it on Amazon.

NVM, Amazon sells it for $80 USD new. But about $30 USD used.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    Just posted. And I decided to add a playful/humorous side to Kudamon because it makes him more enjoyable to write and I feel like it will just be better.

@Game Over: Haha NUMEMON! and Impmon?

Last edited:
    Back