• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Or they're brainiacs. XD They also could meet at assemblies and plays, if they're into that sort of thing. XD And please do mention when you start Roleplaying, if your character is in a dorm or not. You don't have to tell me right now, but at some point in your post please mention it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Seriously? You americans are weird. I never understood your need to start school in the middle of the year.

Well, just youtube "Mercenaries" by panic at the disco. <:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Or they're brainiacs. XD They also could meet at assemblies and plays, if they're into that sort of thing. XD And please do mention when you start Roleplaying, if your character is in a dorm or not. You don't have to tell me right now, but at some point in your post please mention it.

True, true. Also, since they all go to the same school, they could live near each other.
    It won't be hard to see Sam's house, just look for the first mansion on your left.
    There are actually plenty of oppurtunities where they could meet. Perhaps at a sporting event? Musical? Somewhere around town? In a back alley with a machete(pretty sure I spelled that wrong)? The possibilities are endless! XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Seeing that people are showing their Digivolution routes, might as well list mine.

Relemon -> Pokomon (Viximon) -> Renamon -> Youkomon -> Doumon -> Kuzuhamon

As this Renamon's gray I might as well go the gray route, right? :B

Also will think of themes for my two after I finish the app. Hope you don't mind a lazy shrine maiden gentleman...is that what you would call a male shrine maiden?

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    That's so they can justify summer vacation. I'd rather winter vacation (I'm like the only one in my family that does.) ;p

I can tell you now; Haru's starting off in chemistry class increasing the closeness between him and his virtual pet. Nothing says gutsy like throwing two bottles of chemicals at something without any idea what the combination will do XD Or maybe he'll go for that flagpole... decisions, decisions...

*** Edit ***

If Haru lived in a dorm, there would be loose threads unable to be tied up for his sub-plot. I mean, no one sensible would be going to drop by a violent parent's home on their own accord to get attacked (nor would they pay to let their kid live away from them, I would imagine...). He's going to be in a house that's relatively close by to the school, so maybe he passes by Sam's mansion home on the way to/from school. :p

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • Seriously? You americans are weird. I never understood your need to start school in the middle of the year.

Well, just youtube "Mercenaries" by panic at the disco. <:

Well, depends on where you live. Some people start in like, August, I start in September, and some people have school all year round :x It all depends...
    When do you start? :3

Also, as Fuyu said, braniacs. I'm in eigth grade, taking ninth grade math, and I have seventh graders in my class. I also know another kid that has to go to the Sr. High(we go to the Jr. High. Sr. High has 9th - 12th grades) to take math :>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • My friend takes all AP/Honors courses. Me? I'm bright but I don't like overdoing things. Plus being in such classes leaves me little time to be on here in the first place o3o

Anyways, Akira will probably be in a dorm on his own (unless you decide to include a shrine in the academy, in which case he'll stay there) and it's likely that he will attempt to shirk Math and English classes since he hates those sorts of subjects but Renamon will drag him to them anyhoo o3o /totally going the polar opposite route

Oh and someone stop me from using from of Reimu Hakurei's or Sanae Kochiya's themes for Akira's theme ;;

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Well, Sammy lives at home, so no dorm for him. And I finished my SU too!

AND HMM! A theme! Hmm... I'll have to find one for him. I've already used up a AvA song on another character and a pendulum song on another and there's a panic song here... that's all my favourite bands gone!

dang, i'll have to have a good look through my play lists XD

edit: nakuzami, i start school in late january/early february. AT THE START OF THE YEAR. though, i dont go to school, so technically, if i get accepted into my uni course, i'll start school in february/march.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Say, talking about the dorms and a previous chat with Fuyu got me thinking. Almost all dorms are seperated by gender. Well, guess whose gender isn't clear. Lucy... Which dorm would they stick him in. Because she doesn't know her own gender, so he can't tell anyone else, and like I told Fuyu, woe unto the person that tries to find out the hard way.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Skymin is.... dun.Dun. DUN!!! Accepted! Yay, waiting on a few people now.

Nideous... it's your choice mate. Totally. XD

Nakuzami

Years
  • Well, Sammy lives at home, so no dorm for him. And I finished my SU too!

AND HMM! A theme! Hmm... I'll have to find one for him. I've already used up a AvA song on another character and a pendulum song on another and there's a panic song here... that's all my favourite bands gone!

dang, i'll have to have a good look through my play lists XD

edit: nakuzami, i start school in late january/early february. AT THE START OF THE YEAR. though, i dont go to school, so technically, if i get accepted into my uni course, i'll start school in february/march.

...Well, ya know any other bands? I know some, but most there's just one song that I actually love of theirs, like Helena by My Chemical Romance :3
    GIVE HIM LADY GAGA! XD
    NO, JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
    Agh, I'm listening to a song from Wicked, so I'm tempted to suggest that -~-

Pfft, you Australians, always trying to make sense.
    But I hear you don't get good versions of things like L4D -3- Stop trying to be good people, you weird Australians. Alright mate? X3

Nideous' character is confused, huh? I should probably read other peoples' SUs. I'll do that tommorow. It's like 10:50 PM and I still haven't done my homework; too busy spamming this thread XD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Done my SU! If there's anything I need to fix lemme know 'cause I kind of tried to write the History section quickly since I'm not supposed to be up this late, orz

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Roswell is accepted! We'll be ready to start soon ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023

...Well, ya know any other bands? I know some, but most there's just one song that I actually love of theirs, like Helena by My Chemical Romance :3
    GIVE HIM LADY GAGA! XD
    NO, JUSTIN BIEBER!!!
    Agh, I'm listening to a song from Wicked, so I'm tempted to suggest that -~-

Pfft, you Australians, always trying to make sense.
    But I hear you don't get good versions of things like L4D -3- Stop trying to be good people, you weird Australians. Alright mate? X3

Nideous' character is confused, huh? I should probably read other peoples' SUs. I'll do that tommorow. It's like 10:50 PM and I still haven't done my homework; too busy spamming this thread XD
    OF COURSE I KNOW OTHER BANDS. Those three are my favourites though. but I think i've chosen... two songs for Sammy. FROM THOSE BANDS LOL

Everything's Magic by Angels & Airwaves
    That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed For Me) by Panic! At The Disco

Yeah, that's because we don't have an R18+ game rating (not yet, it's coming) and they called their zombies 'infected humans' so yeah.

I'll go read the finished ones now <:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Surprisingly popular! I was only notified of this yesterday and already nine slots are taken out of ten.

Welp.

Reservation, please.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Cirrus it just went up XD. That's why this is so shocking. You're reserved though buddy! ^^

Back