• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: The Battle of Two Worlds V.2

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Tuesday, September 11, 0846 Military Time.

"I need a medic!" A man says.

You sit there in a daze...

"Kid are you alright?!" The man asks you.

A Nurse comes over, handing the man a wrap of gauze and a oxygen mask.

The man puts the oxygen mask on your face and sets the gauze on the ground.

You look around to see destruction all around you. A crashed plane to your far right.

"What... Happened?" You ask.

"I'll tell you later. Now we need to get you away from here." The man says.

You try to stand up but only to fall back down again with a pain in your leg.

All of a sudden you feel somehing sucking you into the ground.

You try to resist and stand again, but the sucking pulls harder.

You feel a stinging burn on your wrist, then the stinging moves through your body until it burns white-hot all over your body.

The pain is so intense, you black out.

You wake up to find your self in a barren wasteland.

You see something charging at you. it looks like some kind of wolf.

When it reaches you it stands menacingly over you breathing in your face.

"I am Garurumon! Ruler of these wastelands! What is your meaning here Human?!" The Wolf says.

You are too stunned to move or speak.

"Fine! Then you shall meet death!" The Wolf says. A red light glows from the Wolf's mouth.

He opens his mouth and you see a raging flame.

You know your going to die... So you wait for it to come. You close your eyes waiting for the blast. But it never comes.

You open your eyes to see a small orange dinosaur creature standing over you.

"I'm Agumon." The Dinosaur says. "Come! You'll become a Tamer soon."

Puzzled by it's words you follow it.

Well, that's the Intro!

As it turns out, an evil Digimon who goes under the name of "Invisible" Was the one really responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Your job is to try to take down Invisible and rewrite time so it didn't happen, if you succeed, one of the USA's most terrifying events... will never happen. But if you should fail? The Digital world, and Earth, could be destroyed. You and six other humans will have to team up to defeat Invisible.

There is 17 main chapters, 7 side-quest chapters, and an epilouge chapter.

There are 12 different "Digiareas" which have different terrain, digimon, and quests accoitated with every area.

Rules:
    Keep it PG-13.
    No Bunnying/Godmodding/Powerplaying etc.
    All PC rules apply here.

Game Mechanics:

This RP plays in Chapter Form.

You don't get Digimon like in the games, you catch them like in pokemon with a D-Ball.

Your Digimon will level accordingly to your post quality.

When you reach a certain level I will notify you by PM if you can Digivolve.

SU Sheet.

Character Name:
    History:
    Appearance:
    Starter Digimon: (Add Mini SU for the Digimon. Choose from list Below.)
    Other:
    RP Sample: (Put in Spoiler)

Starter Digimon:
    (I Couldn't find Pictures)

Veemon
    Agumon
    Monodramon
    Guilmon
    Gabumon
    Patamon
    Gatomon
    Palmon
    Gomamon
    Hawkmon
    Gaomon
    Lunamon
    Coronamon

If this becomes Popular enough I'll make an OOC thread.

P.S I have Veemon Reserved. :3

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Could i reserve Lunamon until tommorow? As i'm busy today so i won't post my Su until tommorow or maybe tonight.

Years
    SU Sheet.

Character Name: Adam James "AJ" Smith

Personality: In one word lazy. AJ spends most of his time on the beach watching th sunrise and sunset sometimes even skipping school due this laziness just to relax on the beach. A couple words people would call him when the see him walking around the place(which is rare) are careless, torpid, apathetic and some say he just doesn't give a damn.

Despite this AJ lives his life not listening to what people say or think about him and only cares about what his friends and family think of him. His friends and family would tell you that AJ is one of the most caring people they know and would give a limb for you and even people who dont know him would tell that he's a kind person who would give you the shirt off his back (just to stop you from asking). As to the entire skipping school scenario AJ didn't care about school that much and would just go to keep his parents happy but that didn't mean he wasn't smart. AJ was one of the smartest students in his class and even though you would see him with Fs in class work he was a straight A student when it came to test time.

His personal motto "Its only necessary when it's really really necessary"

History: Born into a good life and this may be one of the reasons he behaves the way he does. AJs parents are both lawyers who didn't have alot for him while growing up and was raised more by his helpers than anyone else. At age 13 they both retired in hopes that they could be better parents and moved further from the city and closer to the beach. They did become better parents and did help AJ along the way but he was already mature enough not to need his parents. Adam self named himself AJ since he found it tedious for him to say Adam James every time he had to introduce himself to other people.

There was nothing in AJs life that he could really write a book about and had a life that would be deemed as boring for the son of two rich parents.

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Starter Digimon: Coronamon

Personality: A dedicated digimon who is always focused on succeeding but despite this he is a fun digimon to be around. Coronamon is hard working and that is a trait that has began to rub off on AJ. He is full of energy and has a great deal of curiosity and justice a driving force for him to do well.

Digivolution Route: Sunmon-Coronamon-Firamon-Flaremon-Appolomon

Other:

RP Sample: From Pokemon path to light and darkness
    Spoiler:

I'll finish it later.

Last edited:

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Jackblaze, you are Pending.Finish up your SU and you'll accepted.

Watchman, You are Reserved with Patamon

Here's my SU.

Character Name: Nathan "Nate" Leach

Personality: Nathan is a laid-back joker, who can't take anything seriously. He always is the one to cheer everyone up when something terrible or sad happens. He's extremly confident and reckless at times, not thinking about what consequences will follow, which usually gets him into a lot of trouble. When it comes to Digimon though, he's an exellent battler and stratigest, But because of his reckless nature, he usually wins, but not by much, or he just gets lucky.

History: Nathan grew up in a small town in Iowa, basicly cut off from most of the world. The only way for them to get any news or things like that, was by using their neighbor's internet, which Nathan had to hack into. Well one night Nate was surfing the web looking for anything important, when he stumbled upon a site with what Nate thought was binneray code, (Typo, look it up.)
    It said.

0101010001101000011010010111001100100000011010010111001100100000010101100110010
    1011001010110110101101111011011100010111000100000010010000110010100100000011101
    110110100101101100011011000010000001100010011001010010000001111001011011110111010
    101110010001000000111000001100001011100100111010001101110011001010111001000101110
    100000010110010110111101110101001000000111011101101001011011000110110000100000011
    000101110110011001010010000001100001001000000110011101110010011001010110000101110100001000

Nathan started to decode it but before he could finish it screen started to flash red and a message read:

Warning. Step Away.

"Huh?" He said puzzled.

The screen started pulsing back and forth with red and blue. There was a bright flash and Nate fell out of his chair. The last thing
    he remembered was a small red monster with a yellow V on it's forehead, on his screen.

After that, Nate coulden't remember anything. He decided to keep what happened that night a secret,
    thinking no one would beleive him anyway.

When he was 12 Nathan and his family moved to New York, Lived there for about a year, and on September 11th, 2001, Disaster came.

Appearance: Nate is 5,6 and weighs around 120 pounds. He usually wears a black
    T-Shirt and a white hoodie. He usually wears regular jeans. He has black hair that he
    usually styles semi-spiked. He has light colered skin, that is somethimes tanned. He
    has bright sky blue eyes.

Starter Digimon: A red Veemon Nate calls Zeus.

Other: Nothing.

RP Sample: From 'Path to Light and Darkness'

Spoiler:

Digimon SU:

Zeus is the complete oppisite of Nate. He's dead serious and dosen't smile much. Eventualy
    he warms up to Nate and starts to be happier. He dosen't really obey Nate much but will in
    a tight situation.

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Can I reserve Gabumon? I will have an SU in a little bit. Also, can we use the different forms of a digimon like the black versions?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Do we need the Digivolution line or in this can it devolve and go to different Digis?

Character Name: Kellyn Wayland

Personality: He is a kind teen who is considerably protective of his family and friends. Although he is kind and protective, he can be harsh to those who get on his bad side and cross the line. He is very romantic but rarely meets anyone he would like to date. He is a good sport and almost never gets depressed after losing a game or sporting event (Though it has happened before). He does get sleepy when using to much energy quickly.

He is quite adventurous, never staying in a place for too long besides the random occasions. He loves puzzles and can break most. He keeps some secrets from people until he's known them. When he gets nervous he will occasionally say a joke to lighten the mood. He tends to be the first to stand up for his rights and what he believes in. He also likes to draw and write and even knows how to skateboad.

History:Kellyn was born in New York City to a wealthy family of doctors along with his twin sister, Genesis. They grew up for the next several years having a particularly quiet life. Before long, Kellyn's parents started taking him and his sister on trips around the world, mainly because they were sent around to help with other hospitals. Because of this Kellyn has been through several different schools where he learned the Japanese and French languages.

Finally, they returned back to the States and Kellyn and Genesis were able to complete Middle School. It was at this time where Kellyn and Genesis heard their parents talking. They couldn't exactly hear what but they knew it was something highly important. They talked about it for day, even months. Gradually, they grew into their high school years and got into other stuff, pushing the talk to the back of their minds.

Appearance:Appearance: Kellyn is a very handsome Caucasian boy(Sometimes with a tan) at the height of 6"0. He has black hair and bluish-green eyes with inner kindness behind them. Has an average build with muscles and abs. He is fairly skinny due to days of working and training hard. His hair is in a short, messy style and his arms have been scarred up from fights and accidents. His smile is bright with white teeth, that can get any girl to fall for him. He weighs 180 lbs.

Clothing: On most occasions, Kellyn wears an average t-shirt with a simple domino design. He mainly wears his blue zip-up hoody over it and blue jeans with several designer holes. He wears simple running shoes and has a basic backpack. He occasionally wears a baseball cap with his own design on it. He has a necklace with a fearless rune on it as his family crest. During the winter, he wears a long sleeve shirt with a skateboard design on it and a heavier sweatshirt. When it is sunny he will wear sunglasses.

Pic: (I'll draw one soon, I need to get back into drawing)

Starter Digimon: Patamon

Digimon Personality: Patamon is a sort of wild Digimon, loud and curious. He tends to get into things and like to play jokes on people. He does have a sweet side too, always worrying about his tamer and friends. He loves to be on his tamers head.

Other:
    RP Sample: From Melonymon's Assistants:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Su

[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Character Name: Lillian "Lily" Nightwish

Personality: Lillian is not very talkative with new persons that she meets, just with the ones that she knows for a long time. She is very smart and is quick to react. She has a kind hearth and a very big sense of justice. Even if she looks fragile she is very powerful and packs a punch which will make you see stars. Recently she has become very shy due to her mother's death but tries not to show this as much as possible. She likes listening to music, but the one thing she likes even more are digimon.

History: Lily has been fond of digimon since she was little when one night when she was about 8 she was playing on her computer and suddenly the computer screen went blank and then opened again and a little purple light creature was on the screen that looked like a tear drop that was falling. She approached the creature but when she got close the creature went back into the computer. She told her parents about the incident but they thought she had a dream. Later on she realized that what she saw might have been a digimon.

Lily has grown in a caring family until two years ago when her mother died in a car accident. Her father was devastated and so was she but she masked her true feelings not to make her father worry even more. The two of them moved to her mother's parent so that Lily would have o more family like environment. She get along with her father but not like she used too , the fact that her mother died made her father become a little bit distant. Lily knows that this is the fact that she kind of resembles her mother so she kind of got used to it , but sometimes this affects her even if she is a strong person.

On the 9/11 Lily was just near the twin towers waiting for her father to get her. The explosion knocked her over the street falling unconscious. She woke up in a different location, different from any she had seen and had in front of her a huge white with blue stripes monster that threatened to harm her. Lily closed her eyes and just as the monster got closer she was saved by and orange lizard which told her that he was called Agumon and she is destined to become a tamer…..

Appearance: Lily has silver to gray hair which she keeps into two pigtails, but leaving a bit of hair on the side of her forehead and in front. Her eyes are a very deep waterish color, you could say it is a mixture of blue and gray. Her skin is at the edge between Caucasian light and pale. She is usually dressed in a wheat/sandbank blouse which has a strange writing on the middle, but looks very fashionable. Over her blouse she has a black jacket that has white sleeves. Lily wears a black skirt that matches her jacket. To compensate the fact that the skirt is a little too short she wears a pair of long white stockings and a pair of black sneakers with white shoe laces.

Starter Digimon: Lunamon

Digivolution path: Moonmon - Lunamon - Lekismon - Crescenmon – Dianamon

Personality: Lunamon is a very caring and friendly digimon. Despite not having friends it likes to help everyone in need. Her lack of friends is due to everyone thinking that she is evil due to her dark attribute. Sometimes this gets to her and this is why recently she is very shy around other persons. Another thing that would describe Lunamon is her will to never give up.

[FONT=&quot]RP Sample: [/FONT]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I'll have to finish it later,I need to think up a good RP sample,my rp samples are bad if I just wing it.

Character Name: Destiny Casccade
    Personality: She's kind of shy.She is cheerful to those she isn't shy around.She likes to sing,but won't do any kind of proforming in public.She is nice and merciful,and helps as much as she can.She wishes peace would arrive.And she wants to help others from being hurt or affected by bad things.
    History: (Please note I didn't read anything of anyone else's so if its simlar to yours I didn't read it,I swear I didn't read ANYONE'S before this)

When Destiny was born her parents didn't want her,so they put her up for adoption once she was born.She was adopted by a nice lady and man who loved her very much.She was raised to do right and always help others.She was also raised nicely,and didn't have many bad things happen to her.She always gave new people a chance,the best she could with her shyness.

Appearance: This girl https://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/album.php?albumid=4355&pictureid=51540
    She's wearing a purple tank top and a white skort.She wears purple sneakers with white socks.She wears a ruby necklace (couldn't add it) and her eyes are purple.The hair correct,and so is the skin.Her eyes are purple.And ignore the wings on her back,I couldn't remove them.

Starter Digimon: Gatomon

Personality: A calm,and collected Gatomon.She likes using sarcasim,but besides that she's pretty nice.She is merciful like Destiny.

Other:
    RP Sample: Not my best sample,sorry!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    Here is my SU. It isn't the best SU I've ever created, but it is a different character that I want to play with that just so happens to be completely different from my others. If this SU gets accepted, my posts should be much better than the SU.

Character Name: Aristo Ortega

Personality: Aristo is a shy, depressed person, only talking to his best friends. He likes to keep himself "in the shadows" of almost all situation. He hates being called out and quickly refuses to do almost anything. If he is forced to participate by his superiors, he becomes very cocky and pompous. He thinks he is better than everyone is even his superior. He thinks that he could do a better job than anyone to control anything could and becomes leader even if it causes a fight.

He loves to fight and often bullies people into fighting, but since he is headstrong and doesn't think before he acts, he usually falls in the losing party. His way of strategy is running at his opponent and thinking of what he should do. If he ever does have time to think about any situation, he can complete anything he wants to.

History: Aristo was born in the United States of America in a little town called New York. He grew up in the fast lane of life taking all the subways, taxis, and any other thing like that. When he was eleven, his mother was diagnosed with lung cancer. He spent night and day with his suffering mother until she was so close to death that the doctors put her on life support. She was never awake, but Aristo always talked to her hoping that she would be revived and come back home. His mother only woke up to tell him to pull the plug. He was shocked at first and was angered at his mother for wanting to die, but in the end he couldn't disobey his mother. He knew that she had suffered enough. As the doctor walked in to check on her, he saw the life support plug was unhooked to the wall and Aristo lying in the bed with his mother crying. The doctor was furious at the child for pulling his own mother's life support, but the anger was extinguished when he told the doctor the story. After some years living alone with his father, whom he hated, he moved in with his Grandma in Chita, Japan.

His life wasn't really extraordinary after that. He was always a loner because he never wanted his peers to know that he had killed his own mother. He never played any sports, but sat at home practicing his Japanese. He hated to watch T.V. because he could never understand what they said. He just sat on his laptop, that he got for his 13th birthday from his grandma, typing stories and poems about his mother not wanting to let go. He loved to watch the Digimon series on his computer, and always wanted to get his chance to be like the digi-destined, and to be a part of something.

In 2001, he saw what happened on September 11 and watched the destruction that went down in the city he once lived in. He remembered all the times he had there, and realized that it could have been him. He remembered all the times he went into the gigantic buildings and all the times that he had walked out thinking that nothing would happen to New York. He thought about the people that he knew that worked there and wondered if they were alive and doing well. After the thought of all his child hood friends maybe being dead, he went into a deep depression that he buried himself in and promised to never come out.

Appearance: Aristo stands 5'10" tall and weighs 150 lbs. He has is white, but has tanned skin. He has light brown hair that curls slightly to the right. He has sapphire eyes with a speck of ruby in the corner of his left eye. His nose has a slight bump in it from when he broke it, but other than that it's fine. His upper body is that of a swimmer with lean muscles. He has a tight stomach with a six pack and no fat. His lower body is built like a runner with large glutens, and thighs, but not as big on the calves. He also wears a size 11 shoe.

He wears a black toboggan with a skull and crossbones image on the front, and on the back it says Luck, you'll need it. He has a red shirt that barely shows from his black zip-up hoodie. He has on army cargo pants with holes in the knees. He wears dark blue converses with black stitches and laces. He has red rimmed sunglasses that he wears most of the time because he thinks he looks cool in them.

Starter Digimon: (Black) Gabumon

Appearence:

Digivolution Route: Punimon, Tsunomon, (Black) Gabumon, (Black) Garurumon, ShadowWereGarurumon, (Black) MetalGarurumon

Digimon Personality: Gabumon is relaxed and is outgoing and driven for success. Since he thinks he is cooler than everyone else, he barely takes part in what he deems are "childish games." He is very protective to the ones he loves, standing up for them in the face of danger. He is also very mischievous, and will steal anything that he thinks he needs. He is also very playful and will be your friend if you are willing to accept him for who he really is. Although, he may seem reserved due to his dislike of anything he deems annoying, (which is most of the digimon population) he is actually very optimistic and charming when he chooses to be.

Other: He has a scar that splits his nose in half execpt a litte jag on the tip.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Character Name: Vick Michaels

Personality: Vick is in his own words "F'ing amazing, and you should all be honored by my presense." Sarcastic, humorous, somewhat childish, and egotistical for the the sake of his own amusement, Vick almost defines the roll of comic relief to a T. Most of this is done simply to have fun, or to have a laugh with those he's speaking to, and in other cases "because real conversations are long and boring, and this is quicker." Always the joker, Vick could've had a career as an observational comedian with his quick wit had he wanted.

His joking demeanor shields his light hearted caring side, as well as cynic dark side, although both have been observed to express themselves. In reality, despite Vick's persistant statements of hating someone, or expressing ill will towards his coherts, he does care about them and will stand up for them, and it's those he doesn't insult regularly who should be concerned about Vick's next move. Despite everything, Vick has a good heart, even if it's hidden behind jokes about your mother's chest hair.

Vick fancies himself as a strategist, and is always the guy with a plan, as well as a back plan, but chooses not to take the role of leader, stating that 'the leader is always under too much stress to relax and smile.' Along with that, Vick is also naturally shy, which makes him somewhat of a loner, although it's not that he hates the company of others, but more of him liking time to himself to think. A side of Vick rarely shown is his intense anger. Few things will get him heated, but when enraged he is quickly prone to violence, although this rage subsides very quickly, and within minutes he'll be back to his normal self.

History: Vick was born in Boston, growing up on the streets of Beantown to his mother and father in the Boston Commons in a typical Irish-American household. As a small child, he played old games like the original Super Mario Brothers with his older brothers when not kicked out of the house by his parents, in which case he'd play a variety of sports including baseball, football, basketball, and soccer, along with local games like stickball. An avid Bostonian, Vick naturally grew up with an irrational hatred of New York, specifically the Yankees baseball team. Growing up in what is arguably the heart of Boston, Vick was a member of Red Sox Nation before such a term even existed.

Throughout his childhood, it was apparent that he was mechanically inclined and given the gift of an exceptionally sharp memory. His mechanical skills were put to good use with the various shop classes accessible at his highschool, while his memory served him well all throughout school by giving him less study time compared to others, if any at all. In all reality, VIck had a very typical normal life without any notible incidents arrising. The most that's ever happened to him worth mentioning is the amount of fights he's gotten into during his short time spent on this world, but that's typical for all the guys in town, and presumably everywhere else too. Without any goals set on himself other than to enjoy himself, Vick opted to take a few years off between highschool and his first year of college, and use that time to work for some spending money.

After getting a job working at a local autoshop, of which the owner was a family friend and working for a few years, Vick decided to take a vacation the New York City. Although he was an avid Yankee hater, the Pats were playing the Jets, and he took a week with his girlfriend Krissy. They generally had a great time. They went to the Statue of Liberty, Krissy dragged his ass to a Broadway musical which he hated, Vick made friends with a random homeless bum outside a Dunkin Donuts, and they both loved going up to the highest floor of the Empire State Building, although Vick was saddened that the security team wouldn't let him piss off the side.

One of the last places on thier trip was the World Trade Center. The two were inside the soon to be rubble when the planes hit. Like all within, they too were dazed, and the subconscience will to survive clicked on in Vick's skull as he led Krissy out of the building. The building tremored frequently as they walked with the large crowd to the exit. Sometime before reaching the door, Krissy's hand detached from his own, and he lost sight of her within the sea of people behind him. He himself was barely out the door when the building collapsed. Luckily, he survived and was rescued by firefighters who were on the scene. Having woken only moments before being transported to a mysterious place, Vick still has no idea what became of Krissy.

Appearance: Vick has short brown hair, shaved in a clean cut. His beard is a thick but short chin beard, being clean shavened on the sides with no mustache. His eyes are an intense green, of which he is often complimented on by the ladies. Physically, Vick is fit, weighing 160 lbs at six feet tall with white skin. His apparel includes a black Nike hat with a green shirt, covered by a black zip-up hoodie with black adidas shoes and a pair of jeans. Other items on him include three inch clip knife he carries with him at all times and a light string bag, currently carrying nothing other than a few bottles of water and a now busted digital camera.

Starter Digimon: Guilmon

Personality: Guilmon is an almost feral Digimon, who usually has a hunting mindset, always on the look out for food. Having lived in a pack, Guilmon will obey the alpha without any qualms, providing that he first understands the command and that he feels he can actually succeed in the task, prefering not to do impossible stunts that are obvious attempts to injury himself. Guilmon comes off as dopey, as he speaks in a broken nomadic dialect, and can be quite hostile towards percieved threats. When not on alert, Guilmon is relaxed and somewhat dopey in his actions.

History: Since his time as a Gigimon, Guilmon has been in the same pack of Guilmon for most of it's life. Learning the ways of the pack by the Growlmon leader, combat and teamwork training were essential parts of life, with social and habitatial development left largely untaught. After an ambush from a rival pack, all but Guilmon survived, leaving him to wander the DigiWorld until ending up at a random town, which will set him on the journey of his life.

RP Sample: How's this for size? From an old RP, but it should still be valid

Last edited:

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Alright! Everyone is accepted! I'll Post the 1st chapter in a few mins, and every thursday or Friday i'll post a new chapter.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Chapter 1

Agumon leads you to a campsite with dozens of little monsters running around. "This, is base camp." Agumon says. "This is where we make plans and such for... certain reasons."
    The Agumon shoots a ball of flame into the air. "Digmon, Assemble!" He says. A bunch of little monsters gather around. You then notice there's six other humans all standing in a line. "These humans... They are the key!" Agumon says. Cries erupt from the crowd. You wonder what he's talking about. "You!" Agumon says pointing at you. "Come here!" You walk up slowly wondering what's going to happen. "Choose one of these balls." Agumon says directing you to a set of seven blue and white balls with designs of D's on them.
    You grab one and push a button and a monster comes out. Agumon mumbles something. "Okay. That's a start." Agumon says. "But, we must see how you do in battle! There are these things we found when we were out searching in the Diginet. We beleive they are called... Pokemon?" (Hehe. Trust me this is a thing that happens rarely. Don't worry!)
    "Puppetmon!" Bring them out." Agumon says. A strange maniquin-like monster brings out 7 other balls and pushes the buttons. Strange creatures pop out of the balls and charge at you.
    Your monster stands in front of you ready to fight. "BATTLE!" Agumon yells.
    _______________________________________________​

Cookiez:

Yamana
    Lv. 5

Jackblaze:

Pikachu
    Lv. 5

Romdinner:

Whooper
    Lv.5

Watchman:

Solosis
    Lv. 5

Killet:

Machop
    Lv. 5

OReagan:

Minncino
    Lv.5

Miley:

Vanilitte
    Lv. 5

You beat the pokemon and Agumon says "Great job! I think you have what it takes to become a tamer! Come! The rest will be explained later." You follow him to a little hut. "Rest." Agumon says pointing to a bed. You suddenly feel very sleepy, you think it might be a good time for a nap... and you pass out on the bed.

End of Chapter 1

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I followed the Agumon through the desert to what seemed like a camp. Where the hell am I? I thought as I stared around. This just can't be real. I continued looking around till I saw six other teens, four boys and two girls, each looking as confused as I was.

The Agumon then turned back towards us. It slowly started a speech and gave us each a ball, both blue and white with a D insignia on the blue part. I pressed the button on the ball and gazed at the creature that was summoned. It was a small Digimon, tan on the top and having a lighter tan on its underbelly. The oddest part was the bat-like wings, allowing it to hover.

"Hi Kellyn," it said, my mind in a blur after I heard it say my own name. "I'm Patamon," it continued, "And you will be my Tamer if you pass this test."

I stared at it, him, whatever for awhile before I spoke up. "Hi," I said, raising my hand a bit. Looking between the others, I saw that they too were having similar conversations.

The Agumon soon piped up again. It started talking about Pokemon and then summoned yet another Digimon, this one named Puppetmon. Why would it be talking about a game, I thought. The Puppetmon then opened seven more balls, each coming out with Pokemon instead of Digimon. Some of them I recognized while others were different.

Agumon then yelled, his voice booming. "BATTLE!!"

One of the Pokemon floated up to me and Patamon, this one looked like a green orb and I thought it could be a Psychic type. I stared at Patamon, unknowing of it's moves. It turned to me, about ready to tell me its attacks. "I am able to use several attacks," it told me. "Boom Bubble and Rushing Wing Attack to name a few."

I nodded and it quickly turned around. "Patamon, use Boom Bubble!" I yelled and watched as Patamon followed by direction and set a burst of air towards the green orb. It hit straight on and I could tell it hurt. It recovered and then stared at Patamon, sending it flying. Must have used Psychic, I thought.

Patamon soon flew back to me and I asked it to use Rushing Wing Attack on the other monster, sending it flying to the ground for a KO.

Agumon walked up to me, happy with my battle and congratulating me. I smiled and Patamon returned to the D-Ball. I turned back to watch the others over my shoulder as Agumon led me to a nearby bed.

Years
    I'm going to drop out because I don't like the way the RP is setup with the 'chapter' being one post and I'm apparently suppose make a post with my character confoming to the post. I find it as a lack of freedom to RP, and therefore less fun.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Chapter 1

Lillian was following Agumon through the deserted wasteland. She was silent and didn't say a word since she was saved ….it was not that she didn't want to say something or that she was shy … it was the fact that she couldn't believe her eyes, she was following a real digimon. Since she saw the tiny little digimon in her room when she was little she always wanted to meet one again and now that wish came true and she was speechless. After a while she finally managed to get over her shocked and amazed state and thanked Agumon for saving her.

"Don't mention it. Come just a little bit further."

"But where are we going? And more important WHERE are we?"

"All of your questions will be answered in time, now just follow me."

After another ten minutes of walking they reached what looked like a campsite where tiny little digimon where running around. As they went in the center of the camp Lily noticed six other children. She could see another girl and five other boys. Agumon told Lily that this is the base camp and after that he shot a fire ball into the air calling all the digimon. Agumon told the children to sit in a line and told them that they are the key…."The key to what?" Lily told herself. But she didn't have the time to think about it as she was called by Agumon and told to pick a ball. She was facing seven balls that were colored in blue on top and white in the bottom and a button in the middle with a D marked on them. She didn't know what ball to pick, she didn't know what was inside so she moved her hand above some balls. As she did that she felt a strange connection from the one in the center so she picked that one without any hesitation. Lily pushed the button and a digimon emerged from it. In front of her was a white with purple digimon with a pink bow that had a moon shaped emblem on it.

" Hi my name is Lunamon and I'm glad to meet you again Lily."

"Hi glad to meet you too……..WHAT? Meeting ? Us? When?"

"When you were little, I came into your room but I couldn't stay for long and I went back here. I was Moonmon back then but I digivolved."

"Oh I remember now."

"And now you'll be my tamer just like the others will."

At those word Lily looked around and saw that each child had picked a digimon ( each one different form hers) and were talking with them. Lily then turned to Lunamon and patted her on the head thinking that even though they didn't knew each other for a long time there was something between she and Lunamon something special. She liked her digimon and suited her well.

"Hope I'll be a great Tamer for you." Lily said smiling at Lunamon.

Lunamon's face got brighter as she didn't expect that Lily would act so close towards her from the start. Lunamon jumped into Lily's arms and hugged her.

"I couldn't have asked for a better Tamer." The moon digimon said only for Lily to hear.

"Now all of you have to prove yourself worthy of these digimon so we'll have a little battle. Puppetmon bring the opponents."

Puppetmon came with seven red with white balls and out of them came seven Pokemon ( Lily knew about them also but didn't think they were true). Each pokemon went to a designated trainer ready for battle. The pokemon that came to Lily was a little blue amphibious Pokémon that had a resemblance to a real-life salamander.

"Lily my attacks are Lunar Claw, Tear Shot and Lop-ear Ripple. Are you ready?"

"Well I haven't done this before only on my DS but I'll get the hang of it."

"START the battles." Agumon shouted.

The little pokemon marched at Lunamon and launched a stream of water that knocked Lunamon down. Lily looked as her digimon flew in the sky and hit the ground and felt bad for not reacting.

"Lunamon use Tear Shot."

A blue ball started to form at the antenna on Lunamon's forehead , then Lunamon launched it at the pokemon making it fall on the ground. The water pokemon got up and started shooting with blobs of mud at Lunamon.

"Evade them."

"I'm on it."

Lunamon gracefully evaded all of the attacks. Lily was amazed by Lunamon's grace in her movements. It was like she could read the pokemon's mind but that wasn't it.....due to the fact that the digimon was with her tamer made her more powerfull and was sharing Lily's inner powers.

"Now Lunamon use Lunar Claw."

As Lunamon was charging at the pokemon the little blue amphibian launched another stream of water but Lunamon used its sharp claws to tear the water down and when it was near her target Lunamon filled her claws with a dark force and hit her foe knocking it back on the ground. The blue pokemon tried to get up but fell back down fainting. Lily had passed her test.

"We did it!"

"Yes…our fist vitory."

"Good job out there." she said smiling at Lunamon that was doing the same.

"Excellent! You really deserve to be a Tamer. Now come follow me to the hut you must be tired.

"As a matter of fact I am a little bit."

"Well here is your bed take a good rest and we'll talk later."

"Can I stay with you?"

"Of course… I didn't even think of putting you back in your ball." And with those words said…. Lily got in the bed holding Lunamon in her arms and quickly fell asleep, Lunamon watching her Tamer for a while until it fell asleep as well.

Cookiez

The Shining Light
    Years
    Watchman Your post was pretty good. But it could have been a little longer. ANYWAYS... Kellyn recived a Lv. 5 Patamon! Patamon grew to level 6! Patamon learned Tiny Tornado!

Romdinner Great Post! Lillian recived a Lv. 5 Lunamon! Lunamon grew to level 7! Lunamon learned Demi Dart!

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    I'm going to drop out because I don't like the way the RP is setup with the 'chapter' being one post and I'm apparently suppose make a post with my character confoming to the post. I find it as a lack of freedom to RP, and therefore less fun.

I too am dropping out for the same reasons as ORegan. I think Pokemon and Digimon should not be combined in a RP, but thats just my $0.02.

Back