• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2022
    Hey guys, any update on this game? I would like to offer help in case the developers see this. since I played this game for so long and I gained experience with a lot of things through the years such as storytelling, sprite making, Photoshop, Gimp, and have intermediate experience with RPG Maker from Pokémon essentials.. I just love this game and would like to see it updated, it's been so long :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    at this point its pretty clear you have never played a pokemon fan game before otherwise you would already know to unzip the file and click the .exe found within

Yes I'm new sorry for the inconvenience and how do you unzip this file since it's a rare file. And which app do you choose after you open the game.exe?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I found a little bug, I got roped into a battle with Kuwagamon in the Bit Forest, flew out of nowhere xD, and DEMOLISHED me completely, Sent me to Miss Lucy and... if you are an impatient healer (thus spamming A like crazy with Nurse Joy. in this case Miss Lucy) the game crashes and closes you out. Save data is still there however/

I love this game SO much and hope there will be an update soon!!!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yes I'm new sorry for the inconvenience and how do you unzip this file since it's a rare file. And which app do you choose after you open the game.exe?

use 7zip to unzip it and it should open normally as lon as you double click the exe file inside

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey everyone! Enjoying the game a lot so far.
    I'm stuck though after getting the crest of courage and have no idea how to proceed. Any suggestions?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    so how does evolution work in this game, because for as far as i know, one digimon has like, 3 options

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, are there any new updates on this? I finished the first crest quest and all but one side quests (and I have no clue where the trigger is) and that seems to be it for right now. It's been a few years since any activity and im curious. I also enjoyed it, not only is it one of the (VERY) few digimon roms, its also a pretty good one. A few translation errors and it running a bit slow now and then, nothing bad. The only thing I dislike (not even a huge deal) is trying to figure out how to digivolve digimon to certain paths (not knowing requirements for certain lines).

Back