• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    hello, i recently played this game and i liked it very much, i have only a few concerns that if possible i would like you to adress:

-as this is a pokemon essentials game the digimon digivolve permanently, and well, i would REALLY like to be able to still se their rookie forms somehow after they digivolved, if that is not possible then can i capture the starter digimon anywhere? like that i will be able to at least pretend that i am making them digivolve as i switch them in battle, PLEASE tell me i can do either of those things, i would really like to keep my renamon, if not then i will have to start a new game and not let it digivolve.

-PLEASE put bancholilymon in this game, it is the completly unique megaform of lilymon, its one of my most favorite digimon and it is super cool and badass.
    also if you can please put kinkakumon as well, she is also cool and badass, and make her ultimate level, the mon from cross wars where not originaly given levels, and the levels they where later decided to be where very nonfitting, i think she should definetly be ultimate level.

-also the fight against ogremon is kinda too big a jump in strength, level 25 is too much, i think there should be some other strong enemies that we fight before him in a level bigger then 15 so we can properly level up to fight it without a super boring grind, maybe you can make it so that the shamamon's room doest lead directly to ogremon, but to a dark cave with strong enemies or something, or just nerf ogremon.
    About the digimon that you want in the game: they can only be put into the game if they already have existing sprites of the correct size.
    Only other way to get them into the game might be if someone were to make sprites for those digimon that don't have a sprite of the correct size, and the problem with that is that spriting isn't very easy to do and it's also a lot of work, especially considering the fact that the digimon sprites in this game are also animated.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    hello, i recently played this game and i liked it very much, i have only a few concerns that if possible i would like you to adress:

-as this is a pokemon essentials game the digimon digivolve permanently, and well, i would REALLY like to be able to still se their rookie forms somehow after they digivolved, if that is not possible then can i capture the starter digimon anywhere? like that i will be able to at least pretend that i am making them digivolve as i switch them in battle, PLEASE tell me i can do either of those things, i would really like to keep my renamon, if not then i will have to start a new game and not let it digivolve.

-PLEASE put bancholilymon in this game, it is the completly unique megaform of lilymon, its one of my most favorite digimon and it is super cool and badass.
    also if you can please put kinkakumon as well, she is also cool and badass, and make her ultimate level, the mon from cross wars where not originaly given levels, and the levels they where later decided to be where very nonfitting, i think she should definetly be ultimate level.

-also the fight against ogremon is kinda too big a jump in strength, level 25 is too much, i think there should be some other strong enemies that we fight before him in a level bigger then 15 so we can properly level up to fight it without a super boring grind, maybe you can make it so that the shamamon's room doest lead directly to ogremon, but to a dark cave with strong enemies or something, or just nerf ogremon.

As crudalis said, Bancholilimon(I am assuming that is what you are talking about since after searching I found it and it is a Lilymon looking digimon) doesn't have any sprites, at least as far as I know. I didn't play Digimon xros though so I dunno if it's in those. I guess it's possible, however I know for sure Lotosmon is in the games so there's always that to look forward to. I also believe the same goes for Kinkakumon.

As for the digivolving from rookie onwards.
    I kind of like the idea of adding this(they could do it somewhat like mega evolution if they wanted probably), however I don't think it'd be that useful of a feature since at a certain point you're pretty much only going to want to use higher up forms or your digimon will die. On the subject of digimon death though, I did have an idea. Dydd, do you think it'd be possible if your digimon "faints"(dies, whatever you call it in these games), if your digimon could be reverted to a digiegg(like the eggs you get from breeding in the pokemon games), and once hatched, become the rookie form again(or if you ever decide to add fresh/intraining, those)? I think that'd be an excellent feature to implement, although early on it could possibly be a pain. If you can customize digivolution requirements you could also make some requirements based on that(Black Agumon = certain number of deaths on your Agumon, could be used for Megidramon, Patamon into Devimon, Lopmon into Virus line, etc). This system imo could be a good Digimon themed replacement for breeding. Any thoughts from anyone else?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Got an idea for 2 new starter digimon in the "digimon tamers" line:
    1. impmon (who was the semi-bad guy in the series from early on)
    2. monodramon (who was one of the important digimon partners from the moment they entered the digital world)

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    Got an idea for 2 new starter digimon in the "digimon tamers" line:
    1. impmon (who was the semi-bad guy in the series from early on)
    2. monodramon (who was one of the important digimon partners from the moment they entered the digital world)

For Impmon I can kinda see him becoming a starter, or(if they ever do that online thing they were talking about, an event starter, since DBO had him as an event starter, same with Monodramon), though honestly I think it's better they stay normal digimon. Actually Monodramon could replace Lopmon since he appeared more in Season 3 than she did, but it's whatever. I honestly think there are too many starters to choose from, but since they'll be obtainable later on I guess it's not that important whether they are or not, although with all these starters that's gonna be a lot of rares.

It might actually be better to only have the digimon that can get the highest forms for that season as starters(Agumon and Gabumon for Season 1 since they become Omnimon, not to mention they have VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon, though sadly I don't think those have sprites, Veemon and Wormmon for Season 2 since they become Imperialdramon and eventually Paladin Mode, Guilmon and Impmon since they become Crimson and Blast Mode, Season 5 Agumon Gaomon and Lalamon since they all have burst modes, etc). That's just my opinion though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Okay whenever i try to talk to this digimon
    imgur .com /ZDLK8P8 (digimon)
    When the talk is done and he joins you on the adventure i get this error
    imgur .com /aCVU5ld

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Okay whenever i try to talk to this digimon
    imgur .com /ZDLK8P8 (digimon)
    When the talk is done and he joins you on the adventure i get this error
    imgur .com /aCVU5ld
    Encountered same bug and reported it as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    So, I never actually downloaded the game again after my old PC died on me. My original plan was to wait for the next beta. But with the last couple updated to the 1st beta, I'm reconsidering. Main question: has Veedramon and AeroVeedramon been put back into it yet? I was planning to follow that line with my next playthrough.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    This is a cute little game, and I'm really loving the little plot hints so far.

A bit disappointed there's nowhere to go after Ogremon, but ahh well. (Thank you for nerfing him, that battle always bugged me. Finally got him this time, thank you Devimon/Growlmon power combo)

Also are Gomamon really meant to be rare in that lake, like the NPC said? Because I kept finding them fairly easily since I kept knocking them out on accident and now have an Ikkakumon to show for it.

Also I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but when I had my encounter with the man who gives you the tree boots, after I chose the "I'm not ready yet" option (so I could save), when I spoke to him again, he acted like we'd already battled and gave me the item. Which was nice but also surprising.

Years
  • So, I never actually downloaded the game again after my old PC died on me. My original plan was to wait for the next beta. But with the last couple updated to the 1st beta, I'm reconsidering. Main question: has Veedramon and AeroVeedramon been put back into it yet? I was planning to follow that line with my next playthrough.
    Still not Veedra, i really want add him but the only ways could be using an item or by happiness..what you suggest Ambush?

This is a cute little game, and I'm really loving the little plot hints so far.

A bit disappointed there's nowhere to go after Ogremon, but ahh well. (Thank you for nerfing him, that battle always bugged me. Finally got him this time, thank you Devimon/Growlmon power combo)

Also are Gomamon really meant to be rare in that lake, like the NPC said? Because I kept finding them fairly easily since I kept knocking them out on accident and now have an Ikkakumon to show for it.

Also I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but when I had my encounter with the man who gives you the tree boots, after I chose the "I'm not ready yet" option (so I could save), when I spoke to him again, he acted like we'd already battled and gave me the item. Which was nice but also surprising.

Thank you for your appreciation, Ogre level is decreased now to 21, are you using the last version? Goma encounter rate is 10% in Demi Lake. However just fixed the bug you reported and the bug about Ballistamon and new starters. Thank you all guys. Now that the 1st beta is complete with the new battle style, Cardmon, the new starters etc, we can now focus on new beta. Just be patient and thank you for your support!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    Still not Veedra, i really want add him but the only ways could be using an item or by happiness..what you suggest Ambush?

I'm leaning towards item. After all, Veedramon was originally removed because (at least as I understood it), getting max happiness in a starter before level 16 was just way too easy. I was always getting Veedramon and not ExVeemon. So item makes sense. I remember speculating about possibilities before. That was a few pages ago. I'm trying to remember the options thought up:
    - item
    - happiness
    - day/night
    - abilities (Defense for Veedramon, Speed for ExVeemon? And tie for ExVeemon, I suppose? Depends on Veemon's base stats, and whether Defense and Speed are very similar)

If you do go with an item, might I suggest making it available before the Ogremon battle? That way you don't need to hold off on training your starter until after Ogremon, should you want certain item evolutions?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I thought of another good suggestion, though it might be semi-weird. What if he digivolved to Exveemon if you have a Wormmon in your group when he's level 16, and otherwise became Veedramon? I know there are pokemon who do that so I thought it might be an interesting idea since Exveemon is literally the only thing in Veemon's Exveemon line without Wormmon getting mixed in, lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    I found an error. My Aruraumon digivolved to Zassomon, and (1) its level dropped and (2) it doesn't have an ability. I definitely want to use this 'mon. I caught it when it interrupted my Agumon's kill streak. I mean, I was level 10, and it took a Spit Fire! Mother of ____, that's tough! Must have great HP and SpD IVs. And a Defense boosting nature (at the expense of SpA). Totally gonna hang onto it. Fingers crossed the hack gets an evolutionary line that's good for bulk.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    hey , its a very nice game :) i have some few questions which i hope they get answered:
    -what i want to know is when is the new update ?
    -where do i find balistamon so i get shoutmon x2 ?
    -does the demo really ends after you beat the ogremon boss ?
    and last but not least
    -where do i encounter other digimon ? found so far only areas for bug/grass like digis and for waterlike digis.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    hey , its a very nice game :) i have some few questions which i hope they get answered:
    -what i want to know is when is the new update ?
    -where do i find balistamon so i get shoutmon x2 ?
    -does the demo really ends after you beat the ogremon boss ?
    and last but not least
    -where do i encounter other digimon ? found so far only areas for bug/grass like digis and for waterlike digis.

Head's up. Last I heard, it was still against forum policy to ask about when the next update arrives. It's also considered bad manners. Making fan games is a slow process requiring a lot of work. People are known to burn out from getting asked this same question over and over again. I'm not trying to speak for the game's creator on this matter, but it is still poor etiquette, FYI.

As for your other questions:
    - Ballistamon should show up near the vending machines at some point. I forget when. Also provides a held item. Give it to Shoutmon, and he automatically turns to Shoutmon x2, as long as you also have Ballistamon in your party.

- Yes, demo really ends after Ogremon. You should still check in with Dr. Fish, and re-explore for changes triggered by finishing the Ogremon arc.

- Bit Forest and the lake have Digimon, as you noted. Tree boots can knock other 'mons out of trees in the Bit Forest. And the grass outside the Goburimon camp has 'mons. Not many unique areas yet. But there's a wide range of champions. Most 'mons have a split evolutionary line. I logged in something like 50+ hours trying to find them all, their different abilities, and their movesets.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2021
    sorry about asking when the next demo is out. im still not used about that rule :/
    thanks for answering my questions . i hope they will help me in the future . also i have some new questions which came up while i played.
    -how do i give tentomon some fresh water or similiar things ? never found something like that and if i give him that will that trigger some kind of bug ? i read it somewhere that when he joins the team the game gonna crash.

-about Ballistamon, i found him but when i talked to him so he can be in my team then the game crashed ... what can i do about that ?

-what can i do with the evolution items ? wizardmon hat for example. the normal digimon wiki says i can evolve gotsumon to wizardmon but i highly doubt it. i wish there would be some kind of wiki about the evolution items and which mon i need for em. some of the items are really obviously but not the rest^^

- how do i encounter the other mons like bakemon or demidevimon ? if they need it the night time then i highly doubt it somehow . i played the game once at 3AM and i couldnt find them

for now thats my second round of questions . hope they get answered too :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2015
    I don't know what current bugs are going on but there are vending machines that give the drink for Tentomon. As for finding demidevimon he's in the forest at night. Falcomon and dokunemon are too. I am not sure about bakemon but I think demidevimon can become him some way. Possibly an item. Don't remember if items are mon specific honestly.

Back